c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
calm down. tell me how can i fix the problem? what do i have to do exactly? what do I have to delete? Like this. I have no idea.
Yes, I used mods, it's my own fault, but still someone has to be able to explain me how to fix this?

sorry for my english, i'm not a native speaker.
chrome_VyUgDRMKRq.png

Reactions: Chadgerman

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
calm down. tell me how can i fix the problem? what do i have to do exactly?
But he's already told you -- by reading the first post of the thread. If you do it, then in the "Extras" there you'll find a link to a fix for people who ran into trouble due to having modded save games.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
As a Josy lover I can say I'm pretty happy with where things stand right now the only time I wasn't happy was when MC acted like a little bitch when he learn about Josy and Maya dating but thats MC not Josy and Maya
Am out of likes but i want to second what my fellow Josy enjoyer said here.
Guys, in feel like I'm missing out and not getting some of the key moments in this relationship.

Want to take this opportunity to share some of the moments/reason that made you like them so much? I'd love to hear it

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
DUDEs, it just clicked to me that the game is taking place in 2019, so When 2020 will DPC create a situation with the corona pandemic. If he does that could be intreasting???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StultusAnglicus

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
As a Josy lover I can say I'm pretty happy with where things stand right now the only time I wasn't happy was when MC acted like a little bitch when he learn about Josy and Maya dating but thats MC not Josy and Maya
As a Josy and Maya lover, my only complaint is that we can't, and probably never will, put Nicole in the poly relationship too:cry: There is a door open for Sage, but damn won't be the same.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
As a Josy and Maya lover, my only complaint is that we can't, and probably never will, put Nicole in the poly relationship too:cry: There is a door open for Sage, but damn won't be the same.
Josy listed Lily for a 4some maybe Lily and Josy can handout and Lily can introduce Josy to Nicole after all Josy was checking out the Strippers :D

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: TemIIx and lipe2410
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes