ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
View attachment 2263536

IMO those decisions are switched :unsure:...
simply refusing her is much more NEUTRAL than actually explaining why you are doing it
I'd say refusing is the opposite of going with it (DIK action) which is why it's classified as CHICK. While explaining is along the lines of "i would love to, but", which lands somewhere between these, in terms of willingness.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Nothing whatsoever, and I have never said otherwise. Cheat like a madman, have a ball! Just don't come in here crying like a bitch because your game is broken EVERY FUCKING UPDATE and expecting us to fix the fucking problem. If you (collectively, not you specifically) would just use your fucking brains anf read the goddamn post it would solve well over 95% of every problem.
With that i 100% agree, i'm not smarter than the next guy and once the error popped up i though "HUH! about 50,000 people downloaded the exact same file, im PROBABLY not they only one with this issue" - and then i saw "Fix modded save", when i went to download it it said to just use the new mod.

Factually incorrect. There were several 20-series cards that supported NVLink, and the 3090 cards in particular supported it for up to 4 cards interlinked.
Correct
Sadly nvidia removed it for the 40XX series.
assholes.

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
Sage is most definitely a submissive and a masochist. She's wearing a white collar when she comes to the party and apart from the stocking which the MC tells her not to take off during the sex scene, it's the one item of clothing she doesn't take off. And anal is a very submissive act. She likes being degraded when having sex, likes being choked - whereas sex with Quinn is a power play for who is the dominant and who is the submissive, Sage knows what her role is, and everything she does sexually is related to pushing the buttons of thhe will only tease you because she feels it will drive you to fuck her harder the next time...that's why no matter how good the sex is, it's only ever a 4 out of 5. For all these reasons, pegging is most definitely out.

She says it's nothing too crazy - so I'd think it would be probably along the lines of bondage of the MC for an early scene in one episode where she will most likelihood edge the fuck out of him so that the end scene where the tables are turned and she is in cuffs, he will fuck the shit out of her.

Could also see breathplay being explored in another scene. Maybe the MC is blindfolded by Sage at one point with a silk scarf and then uses the blindfold as a way to choke her (which is what she has planned all along). As they say in Dexter: “Asphyxiation heightens the high, but it’s not without its risks.”

Those two things are pretty much baby’s first BDSM.
Yeah, now I replayed the scene, I agree with all of your points. It does seems like Sage isn't going to try something too extreme and, like you said, is a submissive type, so BDSM is most likely and more group sex with women.

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems like it's the latest model of cctv. Because, if the standard model or the old model.can only record images/video and is also quite large in size. Meanwhile, this one was small and just found out by Derek.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Have yourself a very merry SanchoMod Christmas

Good evening DIKs,

Happy holidays from the Sancho family to you and yours, sincerely.

Since we're not listed in the VN's OP for any of the fine products and fixes available for "Being a DIK", here's some for you to unwrap at your leisure:
  • Season 1/2/3 SanchoMod: Grab it here
  • Season 3 JoiPlay fix (only works unmodded, don't get cute): Grab it here
  • Season 3 music revert (get the old music back): Grab it here
  • Season 3 Sancho's personal import file (all Branches): Grab it here
Note: The import file will fix your fuckup when you previously used another mod or tampering with shit that the VN dev (PinkCake) deemed appropriate to sabotage your experience. It is NOT needed nor required if you previously played and saved either unmodded or used SanchoMod exclusively but feel free to use them if you want to regardless. Just remember to change the MC's name via SanchoCheats as appropriate.

Stay warm, stay safe, and we wish all the best to you and yours.

Regards and be well,
- Sancho
Thanks for your work. I have had some problems with using your saved games, not a HUGE problem, I mentioned it in another reply, but... the name "Sanchos" is used as the MC name, not a problem, I use your mod to change it to "Mark" which I use in this game. When the MC speaks, it says "Mark" is speaking as expected, but when you are spoken to, it still says "Sanchos". I looked through the code (a difficult thing with your mod, given your security) and noted that the variable "name" is used when they speak to you and I needed to manually set it to "Mark" using SHIFT+O. When I played the Jill route, it uses a different variable (why, I don't know, bad coding on DPC's part), it uses "mc_jill" as the variable containing your name when they speak to you. And there's another one when you do Bella's etc... very annoying coding. SHIFT+O'd them all.

Oh, when I added in my own code so I could enable the console to fix these, I tagged on some code to my own to reset the "s" key to save my screenshots with your mod. What I ended up doing was that I enabled "s" to save a screenshot ONLY when I press "h" to hide the overlays, otherwise, during normal game play with the overlayed menus, "s" brings up the Sancho Mod menu. I thought it was a nice solution as I generally don't do screenshots without pressing "H" first. This is the code I added to the bottom of my console enabling code...

Python:
  try:
    config.keymap['screenshot'] = ['s', 'K_s', 'noshift_K_s']
  except:
    pass
Anyhow, nice mod, thanks.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I mean it could be worse... Could be a burning house or something... :ROFLMAO:

I seem to recall a joke in this version of BaDIK about that same game, something knowing you can go back in or something... I forget how it was worded, but I picked up on the reference right away. Was funny; I think it was in this game anyhow, could have been another... it's becomming a popular reference joke in games. Man, I was SO pissed off at that game when that happened.

Great reference anyhow, though I liked that girl with the hair she started with in this scene. ;)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for your work. I have had some problems with using your saved games, not a HUGE problem, I mentioned it in another reply, but... the name "Sanchos" is used as the MC name, not a problem, I use your mod to change it to "Mark" which I use in this game. When the MC speaks, it says "Mark" is speaking as expected, but when you are spoken to, it still says "Sanchos". I looked through the code (a difficult thing with your mod, given your security) and noted that the variable "name" is used when they speak to you and I needed to manually set it to "Mark" using SHIFT+O. When I played the Jill route, it uses a different variable (why, I don't know, bad coding on DPC's part), it uses "mc_jill" as the variable containing your name when they speak to you. And there's another one when you do Bella's etc... very annoying coding. SHIFT+O'd them all.
The naming scenario when importing my personal export file was already resolved (see post here). Just re-DL if needed.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
One of the things he excels at is creating very believable facial expressions. It makes the characters “come alive” in a way that no other VN does for me. The eyes sparkle in just the right way, and every render is beautiful.
The posing and facial expressions are part of what I think sets some of the best AVNs apart. It's so much better when the characters actually have body language rather than just being immobile mannequins posing in the center of the frame while lines appear on screen.

BaDIK and Chasing Sunsets are above and beyond any other VN I've seen in this respect, though as much as I love BaDIK I think Chasing Sunsets actually does it better. Every single character pose feels so natural in CS and each frame has cinematic appeal. But Kentyrr and Stoya are fucking wizards at digital art so it's almost not a fair comparison.

Last edited:
Reactions: YeOldeWanker

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
what's TGO if i may ask?
The Genesis Order

On topic: Haven't played in a long while (0.6 was the last update I played) and while the game is still on of the greatest, the updates are VERY slow, and the replayability is pretty bad.

Juggling DIK / Chick sucks in the first seasons, and while Jill is my favorite girl, the sexy content with her is sparse as hell and offers less "fun" choices. I mean, I'm done with the current update and I've got 3 out of.. 20 scenes unlocked in the gallery. And I sure as hell won't do all these tasks a second time.

I get it's cool to have a non-harem path for once but damn a college setting is not really made for that.

Reactions: Carefree247
Jan 18, 2022
One of the things he excels at is creating very believable facial expressions. It makes the characters “come alive” in a way that no other VN does for me. The eyes sparkle in just the right way, and every render is beautiful.
The posing and facial expressions are part of what I think sets some of the best AVNs apart. It's so much better when the characters actually have body language rather than just being immobile mannequins posing in the center of the frame while lines appear on screen.

BaDIK and Chasing Sunsets are above and beyond any other VN I've seen in this respect, though as much as I love BaDIK, I think Chasing Sunsets actually does it better. Every single character pose feels so natural in CS and each frame has cinematic appeal. But Kentyrr and Stoya are fucking wizards at digital art. It's almost not a fair comparison.
Yeah, it's the attention to detail of the subtle nuances in the facial expressions and body language that adds so much more to the story. What's the saying, eyes are windows to the soul...For digitally rendered eyes to have "soul" is pretty impressive. And DPC certainly says a lot with the characters' eyes.

Reactions: YeOldeWanker

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Yeah, it's the attention to detail of the subtle nuances in the facial expressions and body language that adds so much more to the story. What's the saying, eyes are windows to the soul...For digitally rendered eyes to have "soul" is pretty impressive. And DPC certainly says a lot with the characters' eyes.
Yeah DPC is really good at subtle visuals. Like that scene with Jill and her friends on the Jill path. Bella's reaction to the news differs slightly depending on whether you dumped Bella for Jill or not and it's so fucking subtle. Literally the only difference is that her eyes are slightly more downcast and her brows are slightly higher. It's enough to make it appear like she's hurting inside but doesn't want to ruin things for Jill:

Or another time was during that that scene in EP8 right after the Dorm party where MC plans the party with Sage and Quinn. If Quinn likes MC her eyes will keep drifting up to look at MC's new fuckboy haircut. I fucking love those subtle touches!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes