Jan 18, 2022
Yeah DPC is really good at subtle visuals. Like that scene with Jill and her friends on the Jill path. Bella's reaction to the news differs slightly depending on whether you dumped Bella for Jill or not and it's so fucking subtle. Literally the only difference is that her eyes are slightly more downcast and her brows are slightly higher. It's enough to make it appear like she's hurting inside but doesn't want to ruin things for Jill:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or another time was during that that scene in EP8 right after the Dorm party where MC plans the party with Sage and Quinn. If Quinn likes MC her eyes will keep drifting up to look at MC's new fuckboy haircut. I fucking love those subtle touches!
Couldn't agree more. For Quinn, I also liked the scene at the HOTs party in the backyard. If she likes the MC, she gives Rio some side eye before also "looking for her lighter" when the MC is in Sage. Then there's Sage's facial expressions in the movie theater when she finds out Maya kissed the MC. The slight differences if you picked Sage vs if you didn't perfectly accentuate her reactions.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Couldn't agree more. For Quinn, I also liked the scene at the HOTs party in the backyard. If she likes the MC, she gives Rio some side eye before also "looking for her lighter" when the MC is in Sage. Then there's Sage's facial expressions in the movie theater when she finds out Maya kissed the MC. The slight differences if you picked Sage vs if you didn't perfectly accentuate her reactions.
Yeah DPC is really good at subtle visuals. Like that scene with Jill and her friends on the Jill path. Bella's reaction to the news differs slightly depending on whether you dumped Bella for Jill or not and it's so fucking subtle. Literally the only difference is that her eyes are slightly more downcast and her brows are slightly higher. It's enough to make it appear like she's hurting inside but doesn't want to ruin things for Jill:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or another time was during that that scene in EP8 right after the Dorm party where MC plans the party with Sage and Quinn. If Quinn likes MC her eyes will keep drifting up to look at MC's new fuckboy haircut. I fucking love those subtle touches!
Yupp, it's the little things that add up that make it really great in the end.

One scene I laughed at, if you play a more DIK route MC and took a Dik Pic with Ty's phone for his presentation, the other girls start commenting "yeah, that's MC's dick alright", and you just see how Jill is getting uncomfortable in realizing what a manwhore MC is xD

Bubba McSmith

Oct 30, 2020
And an aspect of the game I'm also enjoying a lot is the music. I have never expected a game like this one to have such a good soundtrack, but here we are. Although it was very fun to hear a song that plays in the game in some random Youtube ad XD
I once heard a song from this game in a commercial on TV. It was awhile ago so I don't remember which song, only that it was from Season 1. These songs definitely stick with you and get branded to this game don't they. That's probably why the Friday Night Profits (or whatever they are called) wanted their songs removed. This game is more famous than they were.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Probably something huge, like she pulled the chair back too loud.
I mean, DPC likes using subtle things to point out feelings and such.
That's what surprised me here, since it's really a look of disdain.
Who knows, maybe she knows who she is, more so her father?
Would be a trip if Maya's father is Bella's ex-husband's brother or something, lol.

Reactions: StultusAnglicus

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Especially in the sort of workload DPC has, of massed queues of renders. You might get an advantage (with older implementations, not a 3090) on a single render, but when you have a stack of thousands, and are loosing half of your vram (along with other resources)....It probably would be reasonable to put more than one card to a system, depending on the system cpu/ram/pci bus lanes/etc. (server grade stuff, for instance, or at least high end multi-threaded CPUs; that's how commercial render farms work), but you wouldn't want them in SLI, even if it were implemented. Better to have two renders going and using up all your various resources than to do them consecutively with what ever workload can be done simultaneously, but wasting the non-core resources on the second card.
The benefit of using NVLink is more Vram (allowing Daz3D more complex scenes with more characters), but render time is actually increased a little. This can be seen in the game, just compare early party renders vs ch9 renders, day and night. With Iray if you don't need the extra Vram not using NVLink is faster.

I think DPC has four 2x3090 rigs.

Jan 18, 2022
I never understood why Bella gave Maya the death stare in the library.

View attachment 2264133
The disdain in her eyes was off the charts xD
I never got death stare from that lol. I thought it was more curiosity looking at Maya. There's more annoyance when she looks at Sage there. If we're going with disdain though, it could be because Sage was wasting Bella's time by talking to Maya.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I never got death stare from that lol. I thought it was more curiosity looking at Maya. There's more annoyance when she looks at Sage there. If we're going with disdain though, it could be because Sage was wasting Bella's time by talking to Maya.
Nothing subtle here, she looks at Maya worse than at MC when he does the dumbest shit xD

111.png

DPC should have added a fourth one. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2264204
True!

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
many others here have come to the same conclusions, more or less
Same as me, it felt short but I liked the minigames, and I can see where DPC direction and his planning. If its as I think (Outside of the Corona speculation that I've made here), its going to get intreasting, the game has many intreasting subplots that will effect the relationship. I'm sad that the playing around fase is over, and we are locked on certin character, but I still can see our MC figuring it out and expirmenting, most women seem very open to our MC exprimenting.

Outside of it, Quinn and Riona will get expended and Turn into LI's most likely. Quinn's story will be expended, the story will get darker. The next episode as it hinted will be outside of B&R, where our MC maybe goes to look for his roots, which will also be an intreasting subplot where his rich femily contects him for some reason.

In sex, the strippers, Nora and others still look at our MC, and I don't think that Zoey gave up on him, I personlliy want a redemtion arc with her where she becomes a LI, since its undeniable that she and MC have a good vibe with each other. She is a literall female version of our MC, and she is a female DIK.

Someone compared this game to NLT's games like TON and TGO, saying that while Badik is being made NLT made 2 games lol. You can't compare them, since NLT's game are linear while this game is a Non-Linear game with many sublots, choises and paths that you can take, that are need to be renderd, animated and proporly planned, which takes time. I know that DPCs played a lot with animation this update and I believe that he is expirmenting and putting the ground work for the whole episode in this update.

Reactions: SomboSteel

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
Can i ask something??? i am interested in making a relationship with sage and Maya as the alphas and the 2 profesors plus Riona as beta can it happen??? or this game is one person relationship???

DarrehL

Feb 7, 2018
Fun fact, I tried to play the Sage one out of curiosity, but once I reached episode 5 and I saw the reactions of Josy and Maya during the prep party if you don't pick them, I just didn't find in me to continue it. Now that I saw how bad things are for them if you're not in their route, I'm going to stick with them even harder XD
What happened? I have seemed to have forgotten, lol. Thanks.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
How do you get this scene?

Nothing whatsoever, and I have never said otherwise. Cheat like a madman, have a ball! Just don't come in here crying like a bitch because your game is broken EVERY FUCKING UPDATE and expecting us to fix the fucking problem. If you (collectively, not you specifically) would just use your fucking brains anf read the goddamn post it would solve well over 95% of every problem.
Because she's not getting any from Magnar lately, apparently. She's smart enough that I don't think she'd be drinking if she thought she was pregnant, but Mags studying through a dorm party? Seems like something he would only do if he needed distraction.
When you're good looking and smarter than almost everyone you meet, being nice can be a chore. You tirre of dealing with idiots.
Factually incorrect. There were several 20-series cards that supported NVLink, and the 3090 cards in particular supported it for up to 4 cards interlinked.
Do you remember when the compressed version was broken and we had messages complaining for months? I'm having flashbacks :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes