Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
I once heard a song from this game in a commercial on TV. It was awhile ago so I don't remember which song, only that it was from Season 1. These songs definitely stick with you and get branded to this game don't they. That's probably why the Friday Night Profits (or whatever they are called) wanted their songs removed. This game is more famous than they were.
I wholeheartedly agree.
I think it's actually the biggest factor that makes some scenes (and therefore, the game) reach much deeper than any other game, for many people.

July to early October presuming a production timeline somewhere around episode 8 or 9. If DPC updates to 4090 cards (and other new components) it might be he could get that down to June. If he could meet the production averages for episode 8 with the content from 9 then June/ July is possible, but TBH I think he is putting his energy into things that prolong production, add a certain quality, but not anything anyone really cares about.

One of the things he talked about was taking two or three weeks to render a minute long animation but I don’t think anyway is even sure what animation this is. Which is a shame, because he even created the perfect opportunity to use it with Jill’s hidden orgasm, instead of a 9 second loop of thrusting cock and hands on arse in close up, he could of created a really cool long animation where you see Jill subtly getting closer and closer.
If it's public, can i get a link where he talks about that 2-3 week rendering time?

i think you're 100% correct about his attitude regarding animations, it's not going to change. When he made the post a few months ago about Dev time he didn't even mention it as a factor.
He only said he is constantly trying to work smarter so the result comes faster.

If we give him a ton of benefit of the doubt, it's possibly that the 2-3 week unpopular animation didn't set him back that long.
If he has multiple rigs (i.e separate machines) he can have one do these long animations and one doing other things.

HOWEVER im going to assume that posing/creating the set for the animations also took a few days, so yeah, all together it is possible that this single animation took ~2 weeks of his development time, which adds up quickly.

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
Dev also seems to have forgotten about Heather.
So, she should be included into the list of possible winners that trophy, specially since she's wearing a lifeguard

Reactions: hawk784563

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Question: Is it possible to play this game in a "total virgin route"? Not sleep with anyone?
I'm interested in other characters reactions to such an MC xD

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Question: Is it possible to play this game in a "total virgin route"? Not sleep with anyone?
You can't be a virgin, because of Zoey. But you can go without fucking during the game's timeline.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
You can't be a virgin, because of Zoey. But you can go without fucking during the game's timeline.
I know MC can't, hence I used the "" :D
If one plays that route, is there any change to how the rest treat MC?
I might play that once for the lulz xD

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
I guess it could happen.
If you focus on making up with Zoey.
So you'll reject every offer from every girl. :KEK:

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
I don't think you can skip the interrupted sex with Josy, can you?

I also think the only conversation about it will be if you play Truth/Dare/Drink with J/M and they ask about how many partners you had, which you can't reach (probably) without having sex with at least those two.

And maybe conversations with Jill about experience, but i doubt it.

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
I don't think you can skip the interrupted sex with Josy, can you?

I also think the only conversation about it will be if you play Truth/Dare/Drink with J/M and they ask about how many partners you had, which you can't reach (probably) without having sex with at least those two.

And maybe conversations with Jill about experience, but i doubt it.
which sex are you talkin about ? at first date ? you can say 'no' when she asked to spend the night at her house. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes