c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
I wonder if a potential "good" Zoey ending would require you to say you are mad at her. Could be interesting. In AVNs you are rarely allowed to be angry with the girls. You are either forced to forgive them when the plot demands it (like with Maya and Josy) or the girl will just straight up disappear from the story if you are mad at them (like Steph in Leap of Faith for example).

It could go something like if you aren't mad at her, then Zoey takes the MC for granted and he acts like a doormat with her. Which would lead to them breaking up/stop being friends. And if you say you are mad at her then you'd eventually have an honest argument where you both air your grievances and can move on in a healthy way.

It's just an idea I had, not a theory or whishlist :p

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
I wonder if anyone is looking for a Maya solo path like many are looking for a Josy solo path?

Also a question for the Zoey haters: Will you be giving Jacob the ok to make a move on Zoey if you're not interested at all (I'm assuming he asks if you told John Boy that she's your ex due to the bro code, he probably won't if you just said she's a friend), or will you refuse him out of spite for Zoey?
Ummmmmmm. I don't think my MC will be ok with it in most/all cases, but I'm not sure.
This is his first girlfriend, she doesn't even go to that school, I'm not sure why Jacob needs to bang speficially her.
Moreover, it would be an odd decision for Zoey, and make her kind of unlikeable.

But for a DIK MC and a DIK Zoey? probably.

Reactions: isotope

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
As someone whos favorite Love Interest is Jill I'm surprised to see how many people dislike her or think she is boring, to me I think she's great I never gotten the vibes that she's boring maybe a bit sheltered and naïve but also think that's very cute of her part of her charm or maybe I'm just boring and like more grounded less intense characters what ever it might be I like Jill the most.

I still think that she is one of the characters in the game that has a a lot of potential for development which we already seen through the game I couldn't see Jill doing half of the thing she has done in ep 8 and 9 when we first met her back in the earlier chapters, slowly but surely she's coming out of her shell TurtleJill is the best Jill.
I think it has to do with the player's personality and maybe his age as well. No matter who your favorite is, play blindly the first time and then you'll see and try the rest.
For example the first time I play I don't use guides and try to roleplay what "my 19 year old self" would do.
In my case, Bella: she is beautiful and would be the best option now but I know very well that my 19 year old self would never have dared to have a relationship with someone mature like her unless she takes the initiative.
In fact in my high school prom (I was 17) me and a couple of my friends couldn't bring ourselves to ask girls who were between 22-25 years old to dance and we danced with girls our age, that's how stupid we were, a bunch of pussys :ROFLMAO:.
Josy: very sweet and a wise choice.
Jill: Very well raised and doesn't seem to have any vices, my choice is her or Josy.
Maya: if she's going to cheat on me with other women that's fine, the caveman alpha male only sees enemies in other men. The problem is that Josy and Jill are prettier.
Quinn: a drug dealer, smoker and she uses the other girls as her toys, those kind of people are a big no-no in my family and it doesn't matter her upbringing as she is destroying other lives without realizing it.
Zoey: uglier than Josy and Jill but the best smile in the whole game, poor as the main character, likes rock/metal, rapes us so the MC learn the art of sex. The problem is that she abandons us and stops answering the messages for almost a year and it was even said that she had cheated on us (fake news), when she comes back it's too late if the MC is already in a relationship. Although I'm going to play a "virgin" route now that we know she's coming back in episode 9 (when I started the game two years ago I didn't know that).
Sage: okay but in my persona sex is not enough, someone who is unwilling to commit ends up being a no.
The rest: they don't seem to have so much depth in their development outside of sex, I'm sure some will do but I would have to try the route to prove it.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
That s not the problem, she had the right to pursue her dreams, the problem is she coming back and trying to make like everything is ok and nothing happened, and she still asks if the MC is pissed at her, of course not why would he lol
Well, Zoey was MC's only friend when he was in his previous school.... She left to chase her dreams and despite MC promised to go with her he didn't... Seems to me they have to reconnect, but MC has no valid reasons to put the blame on Zoey if he has any self reflection, sure distancing might have hurt, but MC realising there was more then friendship only after Zoey left did not help but Zoey no longer reacting to his messages is about as much he can blame her for.... But likewise Zoey can blame him for not going with her...

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I agree, I actually said before ep 9 was released that I felt that if Fuckface isn't in the Throuple then the couple won't last, ep 9 has only cemented that opinion.
Yeah, it's pretty obvious that Josy loves the MC way more than she does Maya. If nothing else that alone would tear them apart without him to keep them together.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I wonder if a potential "good" Zoey ending would require you to say you are mad at her. Could be interesting. In AVNs you are rarely allowed to be angry with the girls. You are either forced to forgive them when the plot demands it (like with Maya and Josy) or the girl will just straight up disappear from the story if you are mad at them (like Steph in Leap of Faith for example).

It could go something like if you aren't mad at her, then Zoey takes the MC for granted and he acts like a doormat with her. Which would lead to them breaking up/stop being friends. And if you say you are mad at her then you'd eventually have an honest argument where you both air your grievances and can move on in a healthy way.

It's just an idea I had, not a theory or whishlist :p
My theory. There will be a few hints to collect in order to reconnect with Zoey. For example, choosing "I'm not mad" is one of them. If you remember, this happened with every LI, you need to fulfill a number of conditions in order for them to accept you.
Of course, the option "I'm mad" should also be made acceptable, but more dramatic and hard, but I looked at the screenshots...and I don't feel like choosing it.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I have to admit when I was at the end of episode 8 I was like fk Zoey she came back after what she did to MC I was a hardcore hater, but as much as a lot of people hate on Interlude it really sold me on Zoey to the point that I actually really like Zoey especially Chick Zoey because her Chick route gives her development that even MC recognizes how she mellowed out and is less impulsive.

I wont say I like Zoey more than Jill or Josy but she's getting up there in my list probably my third favorite girl as of now also on the Jacob part I don't dislike Jacob but I don't think they would work out Jacob is kind of a coward he was scared to talk to a girl because of the jocks like ffs man up dude.
The Jacob being scared at HOTs party made little sense to me. He's fine fucking a Jock's girl either on his own or in a threesome with Derek but won't talk to a girl who was only sat on the couch with no interactions with the jocks? That makes no sense with regards to relationships. It's much more likely that he took what Elena and Rio said at the door to heart and avoided the room because he didn't want to start an inevitable fight with the jocks. Still a CHICK move but, along with Jamie and Leon, Jacob has always seemed to be on the CHICK end of the spectrum. Pre-story Fuckface was also on the CHICK end of the spectrum so Zoey being attracted to him because of that wouldn't be out of the question.
I'm the mythical creature that wants the Maya solo path, I miss having Maya as your roomie...
I'm intrigued, is there anything in particular that elevates he above the other girls?
Ummmmmmm. I don't think my MC will be ok with it in most/all cases, but I'm not sure.
This is his first girlfriend, she doesn't even go to that school, I'm not sure why Jacob needs to bang speficially her.
Moreover, it would be an odd decision for Zoey, and make her kind of unlikeable.

But for a DIK MC and a DIK Zoey? probably.
There's clearly a spark between Jacob and Zoey, they have a lot in common. If Fuckface makes it clear he's not interested (either due to player dislike or being in a relationship with an LI) why does Zoey moving on to someone who is quite a good fit for her (as mentioned earlier in this post Jacob is on the CHICK end of the spectrum like Fuckface was pre-game) make her unlikeable? If Zoey and Jacob are just looking for a quick fuck then I could see that argument but looking for a relationship? I don't see the problem.

Reactions: Aramintha

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
My theory. There will be a few hints to collect in order to reconnect with Zoey. For example, choosing "I'm not mad" is one of them. If you remember, this happened with every LI, you need to fulfill a number of conditions in order for them to accept you.
Of course, the option "I'm mad" should also be made acceptable, but more dramatic and hard, but I looked at the screenshots...and I don't feel like choosing it.
Yupp, different options(mad and not mad) should lead to a chance with Zoey, but with more drama.

Reminds me of the small details in Jill run, if I remember:
1. If you whoop her butt in Tennis she goes to take a shower and you wait since you didn't brake a sweat.
2. If it's a close game, you both go into the showers, and you can "check the water" and grab her tit.
3. If it's a close game, after she shower, she says no peeking, yet she sees MC's dong in the mirror and goes red, and you get a chance to go with the flow and kiss her there in a more intense way, than if you just whoop her butt in tennis and have the first kiss at the bench.

It's such little details that make me enjoy BaDIK more and more.

Reactions: Aramintha

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yupp, different options(mad and not mad) should lead to a chance with Zoey, but with more drama.

1. If you whoop her butt in Tennis she goes to take a shower and you wait since you didn't brake a sweat.
2. If it's a close game, you both go into the showers, and you can "check the water" and grab her tit.
3. If it's a close game, after she shower, she says no peeking, yet she sees MC's dong in the mirror and goes red, and you get a chance to go with the flow and kiss here there in a more intense way, than if you just whoop her butt in tennis and have the first kiss at the bench.

Oh, this is a very rare option for me, to get this scene you must have CHICK affinity, in Episode 4 I usually have DIK or Neutral. I had to mock myself to open it.:LOL:
But it still worth it...you know :cool:
bianca.JPG

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Raziel_8

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
I think it has to do with the player's personality and maybe his age as well. No matter who your favorite is, play blindly the first time and then you'll see and try the rest.
For example the first time I play I don't use guides and try to roleplay what "my 19 year old self" would do.
In my case, Bella: she is beautiful and would be the best option now but I know very well that my 19 year old self would never have dared to have a relationship with someone mature like her unless she takes the initiative.
In fact in my high school prom (I was 17) me and a couple of my friends couldn't bring ourselves to ask girls who were between 22-25 years old to dance and we danced with girls our age, that's how stupid we were, a bunch of pussys :ROFLMAO:.
Josy: very sweet and a wise choice.
Jill: Very well raised and doesn't seem to have any vices, my choice is her or Josy.
Maya: if she's going to cheat on me with other women that's fine, the caveman alpha male only sees enemies in other men. The problem is that Josy and Jill are prettier.
Quinn: a drug dealer, smoker and she uses the other girls as her toys, those kind of people are a big no-no in my family and it doesn't matter her upbringing as she is destroying other lives without realizing it.
Zoey: uglier than Josy and Jill but the best smile in the whole game, poor as the main character, likes rock/metal, rapes us so the MC learn the art of sex. The problem is that she abandons us and stops answering the messages for almost a year and it was even said that she had cheated on us (fake news), when she comes back it's too late if the MC is already in a relationship. Although I'm going to play a "virgin" route now that we know she's coming back in episode 9 (when I started the game two years ago I didn't know that).
Sage: okay but in my persona sex is not enough, someone who is unwilling to commit ends up being a no.
The rest: they don't seem to have so much depth in their development outside of sex, I'm sure some will do but I would have to try the route to prove it.
amen to this brother we think a lot alike your perception of each girl is very similar to mine actually kind of to a scary degree to be honest I feel like I could had written this myself lol

Reactions: PickerLewd

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

3. If it's a close game, after she shower, she says no peeking, yet she sees MC's dong in the mirror and goes red, and you get a chance to go with the flow and kiss her there in a more intense way, than if you just whoop her butt in tennis and have the first kiss at the bench.

I don't think this is correct. The shower scene is solely dependent on CHICK status. From the official guide;

Winning or losing the tennis match doesn’t matter. You will unlock a special render if you beat the mini-game.
If you’re not playing with mini-games enabled, to win the match, choose the following:
Forehand -> Smash -> Forehand
If you have CHICK affinity, you can unlock a lewd scene with Jill.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018

No. You have no clue how that worked do you? It's an affinity decision, how the game went has no basis on it at all. You can shower with her if you have chick affinity.

Reactions: hawk784563

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I realized why Jill route blocks Quinn very early on.
If you went for Jill, you can't hustle for Quinn route.
If you could, that would mean that you can go to Jill's dinner and meet Bianca and Matt, than drop Jill at Episode 8, go for Quinn. Which in turn would make MC recognize Matt on the bench in Episode 9.

That's a scenario that DPC didn't allow us to have.
Shame, MC and Quinn beating them up for the lulz would've been fun xD

I don't think this is correct. The shower scene is solely dependent on CHICK status. From the official guide;

Winning or losing the tennis match doesn’t matter. You will unlock a special render if you beat the mini-game.
If you’re not playing with mini-games enabled, to win the match, choose the following:
Forehand -> Smash -> Forehand
If you have CHICK affinity, you can unlock a lewd scene with Jill.
If you could, that would mean that you can go to Jill's dinner and meet Bianca and Matt, than drop Jill at Episode 8, go for Quinn. Which in turn would make MC recognize Matt on the bench in Episode 9.

That's a scenario that DPC didn't allow us to have.
Shame, MC and Quinn beating them up for the lulz would've been fun xD
Thanks for correcting me :D

Checked it, you were right. I thought I was neutral at that point.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
here's clearly a spark between Jacob and Zoey, they have a lot in common. If Fuckface makes it clear he's not interested (either due to player dislike or being in a relationship with an LI) why does Zoey moving on to someone who is quite a good fit for her (as mentioned earlier in this post Jacob is on the CHICK end of the spectrum like Fuckface was pre-game) make her unlikeable? If Zoey and Jacob are just looking for a quick fuck then I could see that argument but looking for a relationship? I don't see the problem
I'm going off of what i think is "realistic" for your question, because if i think of this in the context of "whatever just a game", so sure, i don't care if she fucks a guerilla.

Thinkin about the MC's perspective, a 19~ year old kid that up until a couple of months had only one girlfriend, Zoey, who didn't even consider him a BF, which left him and everything open, ghosting him.
Emotions aren't a cartridge and because he started something with someone else doesn't mean this doesn't hurt.

So seeing Zoey with someone else can lead to many mixed emotions
1. She is officially with Jacob and not me? was i not good enough?
2. Do i need to see her kissing someone else?
3. Do i need to see her often now because they are together?

Are all of these reasons "good" enough, idc, but they are very real for a teenager in his place.

Skillerny

Aug 26, 2022
I'm intrigued, is there anything in particular that elevates he above the other girls?
Eh, I'm not sure, It's mostly that she was the one I connected the most at the beggining. When I started the game I found it a bit difficult to feel something for Josy since the MC likes her before you even get to know her, Sage was just someone to fuck (she is my favorite girl now), Bella is a married woman and... I actually find Jill kinda cute, but you can't keep her path if you want to take care of Sage when she is sick so I guess we will keep being just friends. Meanwhile with Maya you get to know her at the same moment the MC does, you see how they bond as friends and how they start to have feelings for each other. I know that after the big reveal Maya becomes an angry/sad mess most of the time and that if you choose to be just friends she distances herself quite a bit (like, after all that has happened I was hoping that even as only friends Maya would ask you to take a photo with her at the halloween party but only Josy asks you for a photo) but I still have hope that one day the girl that denied being jealous just to throw you against a wall to kiss you and wish you luck will come back.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
actually two stories that never intertwine, in fact I had dedicated a 'devil and holy water' run to it, but in the seventh chapter DPC invented this moment of cosmic sharing whereby suddenly Quinn sees you with Jill and decides to dump you, and this a couple of scenes before when you would have been forced to choose between the two anyway...

wow:cautious:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes