anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Are we going to go forward in time enough for Arieth to actually have the baby? If it happens it's going to be very near the end of the story and it's not going to matter as much as the other storylines at that point.

From a ironic POV it would make most sense to be Jamie's after his previous pregnancy scare and the fact he got back with Dany. But we don't know between Jamie and Leon which one took the vagina (or if they took turns).

It's likely though that the pregnancy will just cause panic amongst all the guys who have creampied her but there won't be a definitive answer as to who is the father.

Finished first play through of ep 9 on Jill route. Does any other LI get the "introduction" to the DIKs at the end or just Jill?
Sage introduces herself. Bella avoids it (for obvious reasons) but walks out to another problem. Maya and Josy forgot about it.

Reactions: bakasto

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is Lily projecting where she tells MC not to fall in love with her, yet, is it possible she is already in love with him and sees it (based on of course only knowing herself) as a disaster (her own lack of confidence of having a relationship)?
She's just flirting with a gullible sucker, like with many others in the club she's working at.

and apparently on the forums as well :V

• Haha
Reactions: Acooma619
Nov 21, 2020
The crash after the windows thing isn't a crash, it's actually a cheat check causing the game to quit.
I've attached a quick patch, but feel free to look for other calls to renpy.quit() (there's also a check for the filename 1NewCheatMod.rpyc as well as for the game running on Android).

EDIT: I've attached the patch corresponding to the 0.8.1 update. The one without a version in the filename is the original 0.8.0.
EDIT2: 0.8.2 added.
EDIT3. 0.8.2 SanchoMod version added.

Brother can you please update this file to 0.9 version

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Are we going to go forward in time enough for Arieth to actually have the baby? If it happens it's going to be very near the end of the story and it's not going to matter as much as the other storylines at that point.

From a ironic POV it would make most sense to be Jamie's after his previous pregnancy scare and the fact he got back with Dany. But we don't know between Jamie and Leon which one took the vagina (or if they took turns).

It's likely though that the pregnancy will just cause panic amongst all the guys who have creampied her but there won't be a definitive answer as to who is the father.

Sage introduces herself. Bella avoids it (for obvious reasons) but walks out to another problem. Maya and Josy forgot about it.
I believe she will probably lose the child, get an abortion or leave the college.

So I don't really think we gonna see the end of that. At least I wouldn't bring a child into this story, would make no sense.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I believe she will probably lose the child, get an abortion or leave the college.

So I don't really think we gonna see the end of that. At least I wouldn't bring a child into this story, would make no sense.
Doubtful the game is going to take 7+ months it'd take for the situation to resolve. Even if it did, it's not like it can't be simply waved away "and then she left the kid with her parents" like most games with "pregnancy" on their feature list tend to do.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Quinn Succubus - Fucking her will lead to MCs death (I’d be pretty annoyed if anyone dies in this game given the theme, especially the MC, but it does also tie into the threesome costumes with Sage, Quinn as a skeleton)
No need to dramatize
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
Good morning all
here I have the game cut off, during the dialogue between tommy and jacob (the painter), scene just after the prologue, I don't know why
my English being very very old, I tried to see on the forum if there was the solution but I did not see anything, or then I read badly? if someone could help me, there is there is no error message the game just closes

happy new years to all
and sorry for my english, I write thanks to gogole

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Good morning all
here I have the game cut off, during the dialogue between tommy and jacob (the painter), scene just after the prologue, I don't know why
my English being very very old, I tried to see on the forum if there was the solution but I did not see anything, or then I read badly? if someone could help me, there is there is no error message the game just closes

happy new years to all
chrome_VyUgDRMKRq.png

jfgh23

Mar 31, 2021
Good morning all

happy new years to all
Try fix for modded save

Reactions: ours 72

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
for Bella it would have been an encore, so in its own right it would have been insignificant, this way we also pulled Nick (and thus Vinnie) into danger

danger that could manifest itself in a year's time or never

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I'm looking for information on Interludes and the search is not finding it. Where are the special renders located that you find from the magazines. Also, I unlocked the vault, but what does that do? Just says Vault Unlocked, there is a drawing of a vault but nothing clickable? What am I missing here?

Reactions: alex13_zen

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Bella obviously has her husband as well as situation with Jill. Not to mention that Burke clearly wants to fuck her, wouldn’t be surprised if he tries to blackmail her over her relationship with MC.
I don't think that Burke will blackmail Bella. What can he do to her? He might not even be able to fire her because in some colleges there are no rules against students dating teachers.
What he might do is attempting to destroy Bella/MC relationship by giving her evidence that MC is cheating on her. Assuming that he will cheat.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
That might be true but most likely the majority of the students will be with family or friends. Still can have a party around that time of course, but MC going to a family dinner on each possible path is a nightmare to implement, so i guess it's most likely to let MC celebrate thanksgiving with Neil and perhaps Zoey and family... (if only just to keep Zoey into the picture lol)
And a thanksgiving dinner in the DIK mansion seems a valid option too i guess...
Yeah I was thinking the DIKs might have a meal with girlfriends invited and then MC invites GF back to his place. As you say Neil and Zoey is possible. Similarly, based on the opening images it seems MC might being going to Maya and Derek’s at some point. We also know Josy‘s dad wanted to meet him.

Reactions: vogelbeest
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes