Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ya know... you could be on to something there! I never really gave those letters much thought. I do want to know who sent them and why though. Perhaps it was what's his face....the guy we shared a dorm with.. I forgot his name. Just seems like something he would do and it would throw him back into the story. He's a fairly undeveloped character as of yet.
It's most likely Quinn that's behind it all prostitution and drugs why not blackmail as well, and Troy is the roommate but he was kicked out for fucking Dawes girl

Mar 22, 2019
I keep getting this error when i try to load old saves.
Anyone experiencing the same?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "update2.rpyc", line 6721, in script
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1139, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 683, in render
    sensitive = renpy.python.py_eval(self.screen.sensitive, locals=self.scope)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.3.0
Sun Aug 18 01:11:24 2019
Yea, me too I don't know what's wrong though.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
It's most likely Quinn that's behind it all prostitution and drugs why not blackmail as well, and Troy is the roommate but he was kicked out for fucking Dawes girl
WHO HASN'T FUCKED DAWE'S GIRL?!!!!!
Is that why Troy got kicked out though? I don't remember this part of the story.

FURTHERMORE!!!! How dare you drag my sweet, innocent, beautiful little Quinn through the mud, sir! FOR SHAME!

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Guess now I'll pretend the game is abandoned and go hibernate 3,4 months until I see that sweet v0.4 written after name.:unsure:
I download other games to bide my time until the next chapter is released. Found out about some pretty decent games by waiting for this one to be updated.

darkstrife

Dec 13, 2018
CRASHING fixes:

If you have ever used the walkthrough mod and saved your game with it, you need to either update to the newest version, or delete the mod, delete all saves, and start over. If updating, keep in mind that this may happen again in 0.4

Deleting all your saves and starting over: delete all files in your /saves folder and ALSO in your C:\Users\<USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK (You must enable hidden folders to view this)

If you ever switched between compressed and official versions, you may run into problems.

If you still crash from a total fresh install and all save data cleared, post your log.

Reactions: NoNameNeeded

Nauzhror

Jul 16, 2018
well Jill was mastubating with your hand, does that make any sense ? when she was barely knew you. Stay in my bedroom, stay in my bad , i masturbate with your hand , I call the council meeting despite you did not want me to do . :D
To say Jill masturbated with your hand, and is therefore an easy lay, or slutty, is a misnomer.

She was asleep. That was not "your hand", it was something rubbing against her vagina in a pleasurable manner. Similarly, if you got hard, or ejaculated, in response to a dude giving you a handjob while you slept, that wouldn't make you gay, attracted to the dude in question, or an easy lay.

It'd make you a person who responds to arousal in a manner befitting physiology.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Nikolai 420

Aug 17, 2019
I can't find the most recent apk for Android. I checked OP and it's a zip file. Is that right or am I not looking in the right place? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
WHO HASN'T FUCKED DAWE'S GIRL?!!!!!
Is that why Troy got kicked out though? I don't remember this part of the story.

FURTHERMORE!!!! How dare you drag my sweet, innocent, beautiful little Quinn through the mud, sir! FOR SHAME!
We learn about it in the first part but it's been a while since I played it. Well she is the only one that comes to mind with this as I don't think even the diks no about these notes and pictures

Nuxga

Aug 1, 2017
Anyone else having a problem with the Episode 3 mac download? Tried two DL sites but both files were corrupted...

Dec 22, 2017
Derek and Jill are the only people in this game that make sense, Derek is just fucking around in College like your supposed to do and Jill despite being a bit naive is doing the same thing.

I still really like Maya but Jill is in the lead at the moment Josy is a liar who I didn't really like anyway and somethings wrong with Sage and Isabella, don't know what it is and that gives me Acting Lessons flashbacks. Just gonna try to date Jill and hope I don't ruin her relationship with Isabella.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
To say Jill masturbated with your hand, and is therefore an easy lay, or slutty, is a misnomer.

She was asleep. That was not "your hand", it was something rubbing against her vagina in a pleasurable manner. Similarly, if you got hard, or ejaculated, in response to a dude giving you a handjob while you slept, that wouldn't make you gay, attracted to the dude in question, or an easy lay.

It'd make you a person who responds to arousal in a manner befitting physiology.
bro if i ever feel a hand while I'm sleeping I'd jump out and take the bat to beat that perv. No one comes in my bed uninvited, let alone give me handjobs. Unless its Jill or Bella , maybe.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
can someone pls help with the vault codes..i dont get it?? where do i find these codes? i tried many that i thought was hidden codes from the surroundings but none work..

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
We learn about it in the first part but it's been a while since I played it. Well she is the only one that comes to mind with this as I don't think even the diks no about these notes and pictures
Yeah it does seem like something up Quinn's alley but I have a deep feeling she isn't as bad as everyone thinks she is. Sure, she runs a prostitution ring and peddles drugs but she also seems to be a girl without financial stability or a decent role model in her life.
Troy on the other hand... The theory DeFuZe has about him and Chad being gay lovers seems more plausible to me. Quinn seems to have a lot to lose if she fucks up her relationship with the Alphas. That little conversation between her and Riona about a "big shipment for the Alphas" touches on that fact... Troy, however doesn't seem like a person with a whole lot left to lose at this point.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes