anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I'm still leaning towards it both being a pro MC and anti-Maya move, but yeah i see your point.

-Ah yeah that's right that's when the dildos start flying. Good point.
The main reason I think that Quinn doesn't like Fuckface in that way at that stage is the lack of jealousy the first time she catches him with Sage. The first time she reacts differently depending on if you're on her path or not is when she catches him with Sage at the HOTs party and her jealousy is now even more obvious in ep 9, that's why I think that's the first point that Quinn actually likes Fuckface is when he helps her after her mugging.

Reactions: cuterabbit

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
The main reason I think that Quinn doesn't like Fuckface in that way at that stage is the lack of jealousy the first time she catches him with Sage. The first time she reacts differently depending on if you're on her path or not is when she catches him with Sage at the HOTs party and her jealousy is now even more obvious in ep 9, that's why I think that's the first point that Quinn actually likes Fuckface is when he helps her after her mugging.
I do like your line of argumentation, and it does make sense.

However, if you'll indulge me playing the Devil's advocate, I would like to add to like the morning scene with Sage in at the HOTs.
Sage asks the MC if he likes Quinn or not because she keeps talking about him, and likens the cat and mouse dynamic between the MC and Quinn as something that has a certain spark in it.

I also think that at the onset Quinn doesn't really mind the MC having a purely sex-based relationship with Sage. I mean even the first sexual interaction, and one of our first is with her and Camilla during the panty run. - In contrast the minute she figures out that there might be more between the MC and Sage, she becomes uncomftable. It's kind of the same dynamic with Maya, because Quinn knows that someone like Maya doesn't just make out with anyone, unlike Sage which like herself is perfectly able to separate emotions and sex.

Reactions: kih1952

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
We need a Stanley spinoff about him maybe being in the military and banging loads of chick overseas before he started working at The Pink Rose.

• Haha
Reactions: YeOldeWanker

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Lol I just played through Fetish Locator because someone recommended it to me and my God! What a shitty writing, characters and story!

Now I'm standing before DPC and BaD's writing like:

Screenshot_249.png

BaD's story has its flaws but it's the pinnacle in case of other VNs

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
DPC is a very good writer, he is very good at making interesting characters, the most interesting are the ambiguous and contradictory ones, about which it is impossible to say whether this is good or evil. This distinguishes a good story, in which there is no banal division into white and black, as in Marvel-Disney pop. Just different shades of grey.

Foursome? Huh, poor Tremolo, he's going to have to work really hard on his stamina. Three girls will fuck him to death. :LOL:
If you're gonna die... that's how I want to go. ;)

Funny story, when I was a young teen my mother had a boyfriend who one day said that when he died, he wanted a coffin with a hole over his crotch so all the women that didn't get any could. LMAO... what a guy. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
A couple reasons Quinn definitely likes the MC... her initial reaction to him passing out in her dorm... she lets her guard down and you see how part of her likes this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And in the last episode, when you spend the night with her, after a lot of sex, you're getting ready to go to sleep, you spoon her and hug her and her reaction to this very romantic moment (and it is, done this a lot with my late wife) was very telling when she suddenly turns around to face the MC and looks into his eyes then kisses him deeply... that's a VERY loving response, again, I experienced this a lot in my life...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just because you are playing through as a chick doesn't mean that you can't be a dick. At the party, you can chat with Josy every chance you get. Tell her and Maya that they shouldn't fight. Watch her hang out like a third wheel while Maya licks Sage's pussy all night. Take flirty pictures with her. Comfort her when a guy calls her a bitch (or throw his ass out of the party if you are into neutral decisions). Make sure she wins the costume contest. Then at the end of the night you still haul her into the library where you confessed your love to her and tell her that both she and Maya put together aren't better than the dumb bitch who came to the party dressed as a fucking banana. That you and the banana are going to run off into the sunset and make banana babies. Tough luck Josy. Can we still be friends, though?

This game finds a way to make you a heartless asshole no matter how you play it.

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
A couple reasons Quinn definitely likes the MC... her initial reaction to him passing out in her dorm... she lets her guard down and you see how part of her likes this...

And in the last episode, when you spend the night with her, after a lot of sex, you're getting ready to go to sleep, you spoon her and hug her and her reaction to this very romantic moment (and it is, done this a lot with my late wife) was very telling when she suddenly turns around to face the MC and looks into his eyes then kisses him deeply... that's a VERY loving response, again, I experienced this a lot in my life...
Deep down Quinn is still just an insecure little girl. That's why I have high hopes for her story arc.

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
Just because you are playing through as a chick doesn't mean that you can't be a dick. At the party, you can chat with Josy every chance you get. Tell her and Maya that they shouldn't fight. Watch her hang out like a third wheel while Maya licks Sage's pussy all night. Take flirty pictures with her. Comfort her when a guy calls her a bitch (or throw his ass out of the party if you are into neutral decisions). Make sure she wins the costume contest. Then at the end of the night you still haul her into the library where you confessed your love to her and tell her that both she and Maya put together aren't better than the dumb bitch who came to the party dressed as a fucking banana. That you and the banana are going to run off into the sunset and make banana babies. Tough luck Josy. Can we still be friends, though?

This game finds a way to make you a heartless asshole no matter how you play it.
And out of all the girls Josy is probably the one who loves the MC the most. I would even say Zoey still loves him immeasurably and is a close second, if not an equal.

Apr 10, 2022
Is it possible for Jill to reject you in ep 8 in the last scene with Tybalt, after you went with her to dinner with her friends? If so, can anyone please share the save file? I think it would make for an interesting ep9.
Yes I believe it is. I've been toying with the idea for a few days. With the way her route is structured I truly don't see how DPC could write a way back in. You need to avoid being a DIK for most of the run but there are chances to lock in DIK affinity before the third date so she refuses you.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Not complaining really, don't get me wrong, I LOVE THE GAME... played most of the routes I know of. I would still like to do Jade, but the game gives you a choice on some paths, meet Jade, or meet someone else... which I hate. Should be an option to phone her at least and make the date another day which would be reasonable. But to have her flip out on you and blame you when she hit on YOU... even that doesn't bother me so much as that I am not given the option to either A: take her bullshit and kiss her ass or B: Tell her off... could even be a C: Apologize and reignite your affair... but to have her treat you like it is ALL YOUR FAULT when clearly she started it all and have your character just stand there while his dick shrivels up? I did find that annoying. Same with the MC not giving Tommy a shot in the head for the bullshit Vinny put you through.

Again, LOVE LOVE LOVE this game... but I do see areas where it could be improved... be nice to see the MC grow a new set of balls and quit taking some of the bullshit, but maybe that will come later... I can hope. Good game otherwise, seriously, the good FAR outweighs the bad (no game is perfect and I have yet to create anything better myself, so...).

I should try your suggestion and have no sexual encounter but... I simply don't have that sort of superhuman willpower!!! The little head takes over my thinking at that point! :ROFLMAO:
One of my customers was telling me that he recently went through a messy divorce. His wife cheated on him. Once everything was aired, his wife was hoping he'd forgive her and they'd move on, she was acting all nice and shit, and he said, pretty much, "No fucking way!" and a switch just flipped for her. She immediately turned into a raging cunt, swearing and yelling at him like he was the worst guy in the world.

There's a real life example of a cunt of a woman trying to make her fucking affair seem like it was his fault. In the end he tried to be fair with their asset split, because he's a good guy, and she ended up getting more than half (her sister is a fucking lawyer).

Women can be lovely. They can also be total fucking psychos. And it doesn't have to be a different woman to exhibited both traits.

They don't say, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." for nothing! :eek:

How the hell did Banana Jill win the contest?! :ROFLMAO:

The dude dressed as a chick deserved it more than that.
Yes, it surprises me that the crowd voted for Jill if MC nominated her.
View attachment 2280351
Even though I hated Jill in her banana outfit (I mean if your girlfriend shows up to a raunchy Halloween party in such an outfit, you can't get frisky or anything!), she definitely stood out the most.

Leon... was the ugliest looking dude in drag I've seen! I found it hard to even look at him!

And all the other outfits were kinda forgettable.

So the prize for best outfit really could have gone to anyone.

All the outfits were kinda disappointing really.

Sorry i'm giving you that impression, but i assure you i've read it all. You can read back this conversation and you'll see my answers strictly replying the post before and clear to the point. At one point you even quoted me twice, one quote from my answer to Dalli, that was strictly about Vinnie's behavior towards specifically MC alone.

As for Vinnie's motive to all his actions, i'll summon it up clearly...

You think his motive is a grudge towards the Diks, he even carries a gun and his behavior is although irrational, a good possibility, since we know the villain of Acting Lessons was like that.

I think his motive is drugs trade, carrying a gun is more likely in that trade and since economics is what drives him, it's a rational motive. Furthermore we don't need to look for hints outside this game...

I can agree with you he might have some scores to settle with at least some of the Diks, but we only really know from the game that he and Tommy don't get along. We also know Vinnie has no problem selling drugs to Tommy...
Or better : economic reasons seem to matter more than his grudge towards Tommy....
We also know from the game Vinnie has scores to settle with the Jocks and with Quinn....

Most of this i said in my post answering your post that specifically was about Vinnie's grudge against the Diks.
I was under the impression that was sufficient and did not assume we were still discussing that.
Vinny definitely had a single minded purpose for being there. He wasn't just randomly reminiscing. The fact that he respected Tommy's request to leave means that whatever bad blood there was between Tommy and Vinny wasn't driving his actions.

He's definitely looking for something.

Nick searching the library during the Cathy Cluck is related.

The mansion trashing is related.

Now Vinny's shown up to do his own dirty work. We just don't exactly what he's looking for.

Is there an easy way to break up with a girl who still really likes you?

If you have to do it, you have to do it, you can't just put it off and make it worse.

The biggest asshole thing the mc did (and it's our choice) was to get so close to so many girls at the same time.

It's one thing to go on a few dates with a few different girls to see if you like them more, but by the end of episode 8, at the point where the mc had to make his decision, he was potentially in full blown relationships with 5 girls.

And if we got there, that was our choice.

And out of all the girls Josy is probably the one who loves the MC the most. I would even say Zoey still loves him immeasurably and is a close second, if not an equal.
I agree with the Josy point. Even other characters are commenting on how into him she is. Even if they broke it off with him in episode 4, Josy is still carrying a torch for him.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
She will still taser you, only it will be your dick and balls that get the attention this time.
Jokes on her, that's just another fetish of my MC.
I will agree on that, but when Quinn falls for MC 100%, there will be no other like her. Untill DPC kill her.

beastyoda

Feb 16, 2020
does anyone have a season two save file mine got corrupted, and really would rather avoid having to redo all of season 1 and 2

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yes. In every one of my playthroughs, even the ones where you break up with Maya and her in the library, Josy doesn't give up. She even asks in this update if you think about if things had been different. She is haunted by this prospect. For some reason, the walkthrough wants you to tell her that things were doomed from the start but she disagrees. She is a persistent little thing, and the only truly joyful playthrough I've had so far was staying with her and Maya.

Well, that's not true. The total DIK choosing no one is also kinda dope.

• Love
Reactions: rannmiumec

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

I'll add some of my observations. Quinn likes MC, even if he's Chick/Neutral, not in a romantic way, but her attitude is definitely friendly. In case if you are Neutral/Chick she is not interested in MC for sex or possible relationships, but some describe her as an MC's antagonist , which is completely wrong. Yes, they do not agree on everything, Tremolo doesn't like her attacks on Maya, but still they find a common language and work together on a party.
They easily start small talk and even when she behaves like this:
screenshot0004.png
This is a friendly tease, but not a hostile attitude. Her body language and emotions suggest that she is friendly with Tremolo. Tremolo's calm reaction speaks volumes. It's typical Quinn, teasing someone she likes is her defense mechanism. She doesn't want to look like the "fragile" she is deep inside.

Next, a moment of heart-to-heart talk with Tommy on the roof. Quinn is frightened when Tommy mentions the gun threat.
563456.JPG
She doesn't want anyone to get hurt, this reaction comes when Tommy mentions that Tremolo was under threat. That's not how you react to people you don't care about. I also think this is the first moment that Quinn realized in her heart that a life of crime was not for her. She doesn't want people to get hurt because of it. People who believe in another villainous plan of Quinn with psychological manipulation can pass by. Someone may still see her as the main villain, but this is flat earth's level nonsense.

And the last moment, this one. A person who can't stand you won't hug you like that. Screenshot taken at Neutral Affinity, not Quinn route of course.
78856564656.JPG
A person hostile to you would keep his distance. Quinn usually does this, for example, at first she doesn't like Lily and avoids her in Ep.6-7, after the situation with Maya she generally resists accepting her in sorority and does everything for Maya doesn't change her mind. (Her hostility towards Maya and why she's bullied her is still a mystery to me).
My conclusion is that Quinn is not currently the MC's antagonist and is in any case positive about him at the time of Episodes 8-9.

Even though I hated Jill in her banana outfit (I mean if your girlfriend shows up to a raunchy Halloween party in such an outfit, you can't get frisky or anything!), she definitely stood out the most.

Leon... was the ugliest looking dude in drag I've seen! I found it hard to even look at him!

And all the other outfits were kinda forgettable.

So the prize for best outfit really could have gone to anyone.

All the outfits were kinda disappointing really.
I think I would burn with shame if my girlfriend came to the party in such a costume, it would be terribly embarrassing.

Drag queen Leon is at least funny, Tommy's constant teasing and reaction to Leon's victory... I almost burst into tears from laughter. :ROFLMAO: I have the same trollface as Quinn in the screenshot above.

Really? You didn't like any of the costumes? As for me, many were very cool, I even made a list, well, this is subjective:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-9666622

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Heya!

So, uhm, I finally got around to play Ep. 9 and pretty much missed out on all the pages in this thread since release, so I don't know if this has been mentioned before, if it's a known issue, or something entirely on my end.

Anyway, I was wondering if others have been getting massive input lag playing the new episode? By that I mean huge delays during the freeroam event while hovering the cursor over interactive objects like doors, characters etc. I didn't have any issue with season 1,2 and the interlude, but for some reason the new episode is giving me trouble. It takes somewhere around 5-10secs for the objects I hover my cursor over to actually get highlighted, and even when clicking on things it takes several seconds before something happens, making it a real pain to navigate through the freeroam. It's hard to explain, but I guess "delay" is the best explanation I can come up with.

I'm currently in the basement doing the puzzle thingie, and the flashlight is completely bugging out. I even deactivated the "special effects" option in the menu, so now instead of a flashlight, the basement is fully lit...uhm...I'm also kinda stuck at the cage part, but that might just be me not getting what the fuck I'm supposed to do there. lol

Anyway, everything else besides the issues mentioned works perfectly fine. Animations, dialogue, minigames in MC's phone, rooster etc. All working perfectly fine. Maybe someone knows whats causing it and can help me out?

Cheers

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes