YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Yeah, she could be related to Troy who has a similar skin tone and black hair, or she could be the adopted sister of Alex, who is sitting with Chad (not Troy) in Mel's room, and who looks nothing like her ;)

Alex is a candidate for knowing, though, as Chad says he's crashing on his sofa. Not sure why Alex would not live with the other Alphas, but I dunno.
Hahaha i dig the sarcasm, but honestly I felt like Alex is the only one who also has a sort of latin look to him which is why I think he somewhat reassembles Mel a bit. Either way Alex and Chad are close.

Reactions: JiiEf

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Alternatively Mel could be related to that bald Alpha, I think his name is Alex? He's the one who's with Troy (Edit: Chad, brainfart) when they sit and talk to Mel inside her room at the party hosted at the HOTs.

Maybe that dude and Chad are super close and somehow either he knows, or Chad accidently let it slip to Mel. Maybe they grew up together, who knows?
Exactly. There's no need for any blood relationship between the two girls and the two guys for the girls to know their secret.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Yeah, she could be related to Troy who has a similar skin tone and black hair, or she could be the adopted sister of Alex, who is sitting with Chad (not Troy) in Mel's room, and who looks nothing like her ;)

Alex is a candidate for knowing, though, as Chad says he's crashing on his sofa. Not sure why Alex would not live with the other Alphas, but I dunno.
Maybe it's just me, but Alex's intelligence suggests that he doesn't seem like the type that can keep a secret.

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
Very different skin tone though. I think it would make more sense that Troy is related to Sarah than Melanie.

Or it could just very well be that Sarah & Melanie had previously stumbled upon Troy & Chad's secret, much like how MC did.
I was going to say the same, Melanie looks like a latina, Sarah is more likely to be, i think they knew of Troy and Chad secret but they re hiding something else besides that, what it is i don t know.

Reactions: vogelbeest

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
It's pretty easy to avoid unnecessary drama between LI
Choose to stay friends with Josy & Maya, don't go to see Bella, don't flirt with Jill...
If there is a choice i will always choose the path with the least amount of drama.
I tried to do that in my main playthrough. I just went after Maya (because she's your hot roommate) and flirted a little with Bella (because getting her upset is funny). Then drama found me anyway and won't let go...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Please don't tell me that episode 10 will be about Christmas? If DPK is doing that, then it will not be interesting lol
No. Episode 10 is going to be Thanksgiving and episode 11 is going to be another interlude and episode 12 is going to be the violent Christmas incident that was flash forwarded to.

Reactions: buggs

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Maybe it's just me, but Alex's intelligence suggests that he doesn't seem like the type that can keep a secret.
He hasn’t really struck out to me. Certainly not dawe/ants level stoopid, but him knowing wouldn’t really make sense, I agree.

No. Episode 10 is going to be Thanksgiving and episode 11 is going to be another interlude and episode 12 is going to be the violent Christmas incident that was flash forwarded to.
yeah, we just cleared the midterms after 8 episodes, ain’t gonna be Christmas in the next one. Probably not even thanksgiving, as need to get the school running again.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
He hasn’t really struck out to me. Certainly not dawe/ants level stoopid, but him knowing wouldn’t really make sense, I agree.

yeah, we just cleared the midterms after 8 episodes, ain’t gonna be Christmas in the next one. Probably not even thanksgiving, as need to get the school running again.
Yeah. That session between Thanksgiving and Christmas is always short and awkward especially when you are on the quarter system.

Reactions: JiiEf

elabrada25

May 3, 2021
Hello, I have a problem when for the main party room starts a scene of Jill greeting Bella but it stays bluque and repeats itself non-stop. Who knows what happens?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
It's pretty easy to avoid unnecessary drama between LI
Choose to stay friends with Josy & Maya, don't go to see Bella, don't flirt with Jill...
If there is a choice i will always choose the path with the least amount of drama.
its not easy in a blind first time playthrough i disagree. I wanted the MC to thank Bella in the library after the MC asked Jill for a date, and then for some reason they just started fucking.
I didn't mean for that to happen so i scrolled back.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Lily is a bit inconsistent in regards to the affinity she prefers: in the ep 5 prep party you can get a scene with her without having to pay only if you're Chick or neutral. But in the ep 7 Hots party she invites you to her room only if you had that previous scene with her, or if you have DIK affinity.
Does CHICK Others MC get a different Lily End dialogue than DIK Others MC? Or did Lily just said the same thing about not falling for her?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Really CHICK Others? I feel like that almost defeats the purpose of Others plus you miss out on the DIK actions which 100% of the side girls respond to...
View attachment 2283863
My CHICK others was a failed blind Jill run (helping sick Sage), kept it open with a CHICK Zoey to see how that proceeds, didn't get Lily scene though because I didn't do the tequila thing at the Prep's party. Did get the chance to fuck Cam on the dancefloor despite no previous sex with her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes