Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
It seems that Karen is looking at Zoey's ass here, Quinn is the one that is giving her the hand to go somewhere together, and she ends up sick at the bathroom... Any theories? What the fuck Karen and Quinn do after this scene and before Vinnies' arrival to MC's room? I doubt DPC has put Quinn's hand there for no reason and Karen is looking there for no reason too...

Untitled.png

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It seems that Karen is looking at Zoey's ass here, Quinn is the one that is giving her the hand to go somewhere together, and she ends up sick at the bathroom... Any theories? What the fuck Karen and Quinn do after this scene and before Vinnies' arrival to MC's room? I doubt DPC has put Quinn's hand there for no reason and Karen is looking there for no reason too...

View attachment 2288350
Karen isn't the one who ends up sick, that's Sally (the blonde who ends the night naked in the bathroom). If that is Quinn then she's probably pulling her into somewhere more private because she's just asked for more pep-pills.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
If I recall correctly, KRJ never ended up sick at the bathroom. Sally got sick, and that was much earlier.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Last year. And maybe it's "thin" if you're only skipping to the sex scenes and only playing one route. Otherwise, there's a ton of content in EP9.
Stop simping banana this was like episode 5's party episode but on steroids. Only difference is plot progression was actually somehow better in episode 5 :HideThePain: I kinda like the idea of there being more parties but I don't want DPC to start doing more episodes in future that are just one big free roam party like this one.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Last year. And maybe it's "thin" if you're only skipping to the sex scenes and only playing one route. Otherwise, there's a ton of content in EP9.
Its ok, not too thinn yet not too big.

This episode sets up many things for the new season, im guessing next episode is going to be bigger and will be outside B&R, Termolo is back in his town, to Neil and Zoey. His LI will be introduced to Neil, besides Sage Neil will have a uniqe reaction to each of the LIs.

Though from the Party introduction and me being from Europe not knowing about the College culture in the US. After the party are all of the cast on vaction or back to studies??

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Yes. That is exactly the problem. I have completed the Others route, but somehow lack the conviction to start from season 2 Jill ending and redo the whole bloody freeroam part in this release. The biggest issue with freeroam is, ther is no skip button. A multi route setup works best with the VN format. The way it is done here is... well, quite tedious.

Last edited:

xummu

Mar 16, 2020
Yes. That ias exactly the problem. I have completed the Others route, but somehow lack the conviction to start from season 2 Jill ending and redo the whole bloody freeroam part in this release. The biggest issue with freeroam is, ther is no skip button. A multi route setup works best with the VN format. The way it is done here is... well, quite tedious.
I don't really get the issue. The Skip function makes all these kind of games very quick to finish if someone wanted to do that. Yes, clicking on the different rooms is more work than just pressing a button but it is not that bad. Like, I just tested it and it took me 3 minutes to finish the first freeroam. You could finish a whole path of EP9 in under 20 minutes.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Karen isn't the one who ends up sick, that's Sally (the blonde who ends the night naked in the bathroom). If that is Quinn then she's probably pulling her into somewhere more private because she's just asked for more pep-pills.
Also...
Untitled1.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

Is this Karen-related? Is Karen what she wanted, or at least one of her targets for the party?

Quinn uses sex to manipulate and bond people to her, both boys and girls, as a succubus, actually. If Karen is a lesbian (she doesn't seem impressed by MC in the past, but seems to look Zoey's ass here) and Quinn knows it (and makes sense that she knows that kind of things about her clients)... does she has some kind of plan for Karen, other than selling her pills? Does Quinn wants something more from Karen in the future? Decided to seduce Karen and got her hooked with sex? Maybe Karen is also a client of Quinn's restaurant?

Probably all this it's far fetched, but If Quinn has some kind of plan for Karen, poor her. Quinn is going to crush her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes