TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Now, why is the Red John symbol on the wall?

I mean, this is clearly a copycat, since RJ always goes clockwise drawing the symbol, and he doesn't kill with a gun. Plus, if the body was where the drawing is, you'd notice the body first, and RJ doesn't do that. You always see the symbol first.

Or was this the intention of DPC...?

Yeah, talk about being a Mentalist fan...

Cool easter-egg nonetheless
Guess it would depend on what door you enter from, think most people would enter from the door on the left as the other door goes to the kitchen/dining room, which would probably be off limits.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Balu04

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Maybe she wants to feel that ass sitting on her face like me
But that's not America's ass Ached :HideThePain: Let her go Ached! Let her go! Your "horniness" and lust for blue haired girls have already done it... You've allowed this Doctor Pink Cake to twist your mind until now you've become the very simp you swore to destroy.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
what kind of games are y'all playing where the goblins look like this?? fucking degenerates....how dare you not give links

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

idk how DrPC just doesnt make Jill look like this all the time. She's clearly the top waifu material
This is cheating, though, she looks much better in that scene than any other - leading into a lot of weak willpower Jill paths I later regret.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I think I read here that if you picked Josy in ep5, then you should have picked Maya in ep7 (or vice-versa). Do you guys think there will really be problems otherwise?
I'm asking bc I used a save from page 1 and I saw that Maya was picked in both of those episodes. Josy didn't seem jealous or anything in ep9. Should I address this by changing a variable or leave it like this?

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I don't really get the issue. The Skip function makes all these kind of games very quick to finish if someone wanted to do that. Yes, clicking on the different rooms is more work than just pressing a button but it is not that bad. Like, I just tested it and it took me 3 minutes to finish the first freeroam. You could finish a whole path of EP9 in under 20 minutes.
With mini games and everything? You are fast.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Love it

But that's not America's ass Ached :HideThePain: Let her go Ached! Let her go! Your "horniness" and lust for blue haired girls have already done it... You've allowed this Doctor Pink Cake to twist your mind until now you've become the very simp you swore to destroy.
Zoey's reaction:
835ACF0F-26B7-4C14-BAF1-7EF8181C2249.jpeg

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
So, what are your theories about this scene? Is it in the past or future? What happened here? Who was the person in the room?

View attachment 2288455
I have 2 theories
1: A scene from Bella's past with some explanation what happened to her husband.
2: MC getting blindsided by Vinny and some goons out of some possible future revenge scenario

but for all we know it's just a silly gag moment made to be dramatic.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xummu and Klopdwerg
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes