Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Havent played episode 9 so pls dont spoil it to me. Im just wondering about one part, who the hell is pregnant in the ep 8 ending. You can tell me that please if we know

• Haha
Reactions: YeOldeWanker

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
It's simple. In the animation where the Pink Girls come to the party, we see Heather talking to Nick in the kitchen. In EP7, Tommy told Nick not to screw up again or something like that. Nick replied to that so it was an honest mistake. We know from Rusty so Nick doesn't have the best tact. Who knows what Nick advised Heather to do in this conversation.

I only know one thing, the MC states so Heather is out for revenge and wants to use the MC to do it. Why? Tommy is already pissed off by the MC anyway because he does everything better than him.

But there is one question I ask myself. Where can Maya suddenly shove the MC's tail down her throat? Did she practice with a dildo.

I think so that Maya and Josy have already been around a competition for the MC. Maya has seen in EP8 how Josy teased the MC with the banana. Maya may have been practicing something with a dildo.

Josy mentions something in EP9 "Chickenrace" and that she will not be the Chicken. The two were probably egging each other on as to which one the MC liked better.
In the reddit group I pointed the differences between Maya & Josy sex scenes.

After rewatching both their sex scenes in season 1 & 2.

Josy can deep throat MC but Maya Can
Josy can fit MC Dick when they have sex while Maya needed lube.

In Josy first sex scene you see had a problem going full down on his penis, MC mentions her not able to go down on it in ep.6 and even outdoors you can see the same thing.

With Maya see always was able to go down on the middle of his penis in ep.6, on outdoors.

Just look the at the shots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Looks like a general trending of Karen mellowing towards the MC:

View attachment 2288713

View attachment 2288715

So, I think, in the MC & Zoey's scene, she may be gazing at both and thinking: "hmm... He gets around with all the girls, even some that I've never seen before; I want a piece of that cake too!" Or looking at Zoey's ass and thinking: "wow... Look at the kind of ass he's banging! Can my ass compete with that?"

PS: I omitted the part about Karen & Quinn because it has been already clarified it was Sally and not Karen.
Tbh: She seemed jealous if you tried to hook up with Sandy in the hall way.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
That was the prop gun. Besides Tommy might be an asshole, but I doubt he'd be a murderer.
The only thing I’ve been wondering with Tommy and Josy is if there is something a bit deeper going on between them. Josy really doesn’t have her own story, she wouldn’t have anything going on without the connection to Maya.

Tommy is pretty weird about her as well, as it wouldn’t seem that they really lived together for that long, certainly not long enough so have a strong familial bond,

In the reddit group I pointed the differences between Maya & Josy sex scenes.

After rewatching both their sex scenes in season 1 & 2.

Josy can deep throat MC but Maya Can
Josy can fit MC Dick when they have sex while Maya needed lube.

In Josy first sex scene you see had a problem going full down on his penis, MC mentions her not able to go down on it in ep.6 and even outdoors you can see the same thing.

With Maya see always was able to go down on the middle of his penis in ep.6, on outdoors.

Just look the at the shots

One of the things I love about the Maya x Josy path is the gentle ‘corruption’ of Maya. From MC putting his hand up her skirt in the library and her asking him to stop, to flat out having an orgasm with nothing but a flimsy screen blocking her from public view.

I hope something similar will happen with Jill. Would love if she can naturally deep throat for example.

Last edited:

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
I can't play this with the mini games disabled. It just feels wrong to me. They add to the experience. But to each their own I suppose.

Reactions: KaiserST

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Troy is such a prick early on, how is he not a DIK? anyway, i kicked his ass on others route, and didn't on the other routes since it makes Bella dislike MC more if he beat Troy's ass. although the prick kinda deserves it. then again, during the scene where MC's guitar is stolen, we can see that Troy got beat up during that scene already, so kicking his ass was kinda a DIK move.
and finding out he broke Dawe's jaw as the reason he was kicked outta the Jocks makes me like him more.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Name 10 things you missed on your first playthrough but after replaying many times what moments surprised you missed and surprised you the most.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes