Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Hey, do you have a screenshot of this moment? I didn't prank on Jill's route with Tybalt's presentation, I certainly know her reaction during the presentation and saw the bathroom scene with Josy, but what does she say in Episode 8?
Sure man, here you go:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's a given. With Jill, MC has "captured the heart of the princess", but the family will probably be against it, very much so. Since for them, he's a party mongering hobo at this point.
We'll see. Jill's mom was at her recital and saw what he did for Jill, so she may already have a positive impression of Tremolo already. (I still wish I could find the sheet music for that first song Jill plays before the Chopin...)

Papa Royce though? Who knows. Probably won't be won over quite as easily. Jill has a very strong aversion to bullying, so I wonder how much of that is influenced from her parents' worldviews or behaviors.

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Overall I'm interested in all ways Jill's route can go and end up. With her or with Bella.
For all my joking about Jill, I do enjoy her route. Sometimes it's just nice to just sit back, relax on her route and shit on Tybalt any way you can.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I replayed the episode a few times for completion and I have to say I can't put up with Jill. Her overly innocent behavior is turning me off so hard. Sometimes it feels like you're dealing with a child, which is absolutely not my thing. Also I don't quite understand why DPC put her in this ridiculous banana costume on her path but in a sexier bee outfit when you are not on her path. What was the point of that?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Sure man, here you go:

We'll see. Jill's mom was at her recital and saw what he did for Jill, so she may already have a positive impression of Tremolo already.

Papa Royce though? Who knows. Probably won't be won over quite as easily. Jill has a very strong aversion to bullying, so I wonder how much of that is influenced from her parents' worldviews or behaviors.
Never seen this moment, another surprise. Thanks man!
Tremolo is at first embarrassed to talk about it, he is uncomfortable, then he makes excuses.
And no Jill, you shouldn't be ashamed of yourself for laughing! BECAUSE THIS LITTLE SHIT DESERVES IT, JILL! And damn Jill, that doesn't make you bad.
Nooo, Jill, we shouldn't leave him alone, we should definitely prank him again. I see that she is the exact opposite of Sage. Feel the difference:

Last edited:

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Can someone enlighten me - does the the band that pulled off, did DPC had to remove their music from already released seasons too, or did it just stop him from putting it into season 3?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Can someone enlighten me - does the the band that pulled off, did DPC had to remove their music from already released seasons too, or did it just stop him from putting it into season 3?
He had to pull them from Seasons 1 and 2. The music was replaced in 8.3. (Frankly I like the new opening song better)

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
He removed it from version 8.3 of Season 1&2, as well as any use in Season 3.

Reactions: travelman

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Are there any differences shown thus far with Zoey leaning more towards DIK or CHICK after the events of the Interlude?

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Shame, I don't mind change for season 3 but I think anyone discovering BaDIK later then us will miss on a little bit of soul because of those songs missing, and most people won't know to download older versions for those few tracks.

Reactions: The Dick

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Reactions: YeOldeWanker

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I replayed the episode a few times for completion and I have to say I can't put up with Jill. Her overly innocent behavior is turning me off so hard. Sometimes it feels like you're dealing with a child, which is absolutely not my thing. Also I don't quite understand why DPC put her in this ridiculous banana costume on her path but in a sexier bee outfit when you are not on her path. What was the point of that?

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
laugh at my misery my dudes. so because of some eye exams i was unable to wear my glasses from dec 12 to jan 12 so in a eorts of preparation I did a few playthrougs right to before any sex scenes, including a full josy/maya no mods, minigames active playtrough. So I could enjoy to the fullest with glasses on the 12. but today my pc died and it seems its the hard drive who shat the fan so no chance of saving my saves or any other un-backed stuff for that matter.
Welp, to be fair ATM replaying this game is the least of my problems, i just wanted to vent.

lol i deleted it right away should i play?
The game is not bad but not great either. My biggest problem the personality system, it sucks! it locks you out of way too many sex scenes without adding replayability like in DIK it's just there to bust balls. I would recommend a gallery unlocker for that.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The game is not bad but not great either. My biggest problem the personality system, it sucks! it locks you out of way too many sex scenes without adding replayability like in DIK it's just there to bust balls. I would recommend a gallery unlocker for that.
No need, keep the OEM (original) gallery as a cheevo system (achievements) and use SanchoMod for all scenes unlocked. Even after view scenes that are locked in current playthrough via SanchoGallery the original gallery scenes that were locked remain so... keeping it as a true achievement system. It's the best of both worlds. Just another way I provide you with more of the DIK experience than you'd otherwise have. Hell, you can even filter by scene character and type to narrow the populated scenes down to only what you prefer.

Go get you some, sir.
(Shameless fucking plug. Tax, title, and shipping not included, all major credit cards NOT accepted. There's no monetary site or advertisement bullshit with SanchoMod)

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Let's be honest for a mintue while I grab us another round: some of you DIKs just don't know how to read very well so I'll summarize yet again to get all the CHICKS you desire:
  • SanchoMod (includes the latest "Money For Nothing and Chicks For Free" Update): Grab it here
  • Season 2 / Season 3 music revert (get the old music back and auto-detected by SanchoMod): Grab it here
  • Season 3 Sancho's personal import file (all Branches) (if you need import files that aren't broken): Grab it here
  • Season 3 Unmodded JoiPlay fix: Grab it here
  • I have more fixes if you fucked up your saves/exports using other shenanigans non-SanchoMod previously, search the mod's thread as needed.
Go get you some.

Reactions: alex13_zen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes