Ryatt

Mar 7, 2019
Awesome to see this got a update after so long... but I'm still bummed that my gal Quinn isn't someone we can try and get with like Sage or Jill etc.. and now we have a few new faces Tara caught my eye so hopefully we can get with also some way down the road.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Well... I am a Gemini.:unsure::p
well-there-it-is.gif

Awesome to see this got a update after so long... but I'm still bummed that my gal Quinn isn't someone we can try and get with like Sage or Jill etc.. and now we have a few new faces Tara caught my eye so hopefully we can get with also some way down the road.
If you go down the Quinn route, it is quite possible there is something in the making there. We shall see. in time.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Hope everyone is doing well.

Normally never play the game with sound as I like the imagination better.

However did the Bella playthrough again with sound on. And of course some good party tunes. Love this one from the Ep7 Quinn hangout which is also in Ep9.

quinnparty.JPG

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
What do you mean? Quinn got a really nice scene at the end of episode 9 (the best sex scene in the latest update imho). And since ep. 6 she has lots of content with the MC, basically being an unofficial LI. For quite some time now DPC has been regularly putting her along the main girls in various promo pictures (check the image on his Patreon for example).

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
Mediocre party makeup, ugly hair, dimmed lighting. That's what comes to mind.
I'm with you, the only cases I think I see a face change are obviously effects of makeup
All you need to do is go the picnic with her instead of taking care of Sage. Fight for her when the choice occurs, and lastly be a neutral or chick when doing it. And you'll lock Jill if you choose her at the episode 8 ending.
Nope, I'm certain I did all that, and I remember that precisely because they're all obvious choices (picnic and fight for her) and I never did anything concious that took me apart from her (only slip was the dick pic -apparently less important that I thought- and I didn't pay the icecream on the picnic date because I was short on cash). And what I do not rememembered I still have a save of the moment of chosing final LI and I have:

DIK score -5
DIK Status Chick
Affinity Neutral
Permanent Affinity: Yes

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Love how Sage and Jill bonded in this episode. (Yes I make a lot of fun of Jill but I also like Jill a alot, just as I do other LIs and sides). Jill is no longer a prisoner of a limited existence, she has a lot more friends because of MC, no matter if MC is on her path or not.

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But my friend, IRL good people do bad stuff that hey regret later on. To simplify the complexity of MC's character because he's supposedly madly in love with Jill is a disservice. You can deeply love someone and still hurt her feelings beyond repair. Schizophrenia is a serious illnes that has nothing to do with a VN MC who thought he loved someone deeply but strayed on her best friends ass. :KEK: you know people do get married and then divorced. Break ups happen. DPC will punish players who fall off the Bianca cliff. ;)
now don't give all this weight to the word schizophrenia. i used it in a generic sense

but someone who touches his girlfriend's best friend's arse with her present, without knowing her well, without there having been any approach between the two of them, is either crazy or nihilistic

whether PDC will punish this behaviour for real we'll see, after all for now what seemed like the ultimate betrayal, the triangle with Bella and Jill, seems like it could have fairly limited and painless consequences.

Without that kind of temptations, Jill's path would only be "We'll be happy forever with our future four children, tree golden retriever, six horses and two unicorns with rainbows in the horns". I think that scene it's just to bring "spice" to the story, but yes, it doesn't make any sense that he touches Bianca's ass literally two seconds after saying to everybody that Jill and him are an official couple. There should be another scene in which Bianca is alone with MC, he sees she's "receptive" and could decide to flirt with her or something like that. But that would mean another scene, more renders, music... So, DPC uses that sluggish narrative resource of using a scene that is already done and introduce that thing of touching or not the butt, even if it doesn't make any sense there.
at this point this applies to the path of each LIs, and it is right that there are temptations, but they must be credible. Zoey, for example, can be a believable temptation, MC who can't hold back with Bianca much but much less.

Last edited:

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
I think the "others" Path is precisely that, Others (yet to define) not Others and always Others until the end, so is not that by choosing Others you don't choose her, but you still haven't decide at that particular moment. I think the same works for Riona, there're aspects in the conversations that make me think there are endings with them in mind, just that due to their personalities they're no so strict as the other characters that are more romantically motivated so they don't need you to start being exclusive so soon.

I have like zero doubts there will be separeted endings for at least Quinn, Riona and Nicole, and maybe not such an obvious moment of decission like episode 8, but Others path will have another split in the future (it will probably still include a single option or a harem for some of the girls that were in the Others path).

Last edited:

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Love how Sage and Jill bonded in this episode. (Yes I make a lot of fun of Jill but I also like Jill a alot, just as I do other LIs and sides). Jill is no longer a prisoner of a limited existence, she has a lot more friends because of MC, no matter if MC is on her path or not.
It's only Sage, and they only talk for a few minutes. She already was a friend of Josy, at least knew Maya and the tri-betas, and has other good friends outside B&R, Bianca and the others. And of course Bella Not to talk that mysterious Jonathan. I don't think she was a prisoner of a limited existence. She already had a lot of people in her life. She's shy with MC and when they are having sex. Outside that, she's a mature and self-confident woman, only too nice with some people for her own good.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
My (totally unbiased :KEK: ) thoughts:
- once she knows she's getting cheated on, there's no chance to advance with her as long as you're in a relationship with Jill
- there's still a chance there's no chance to cheat on Jill at all with Bianca and her reaction to the ass-grab was just a spur of the moment thing
- she'll find out about Matthew & Olivia eventually, whether you tell Jill or not - and it's questionable whether you see Bianca again before that

=> Others path is the way to go :cool::Kappa:
There's something you can't skip.

Bianca has a crush on the MC on whatever route you play and that's pretty obvious.

And that their mothers know each other is something that will come out sooner or later so that the MC will knows his mother's past.

Bianca is the door for that

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
at this point this applies to the path of each LIs, and it is right that there are temptations, but they must be credible. Zoey, for example, can be a believable temptation, MC who can't hold back with Bianca much but much less.
Bianca would be a believable temptation if DPC would have dedicated some of the time she dedicated to Zoey to make her a real character too. So far she's just a redhead with a good ass (as any other girl in B&R). That's my point: all around Bianca is rushed and that's what makes that MC touching her ass there doesn't make any sense. But again, that would mean more scenes for Bianca, more renders, more time. That's another example of DPC refusing to hire help is doing this game worse, since he continues adding characters and subplots that can't properly develop.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Bianca would be a believable temptation if DPC would have dedicated some of the time she dedicated to Zoey to make her a real character too. So far she's just a redhead with a good ass (as any other girl in B&R). That's my point: all around Bianca is rushed and that's what makes that MC touching her ass there doesn't make any sense. But again, that would mean more scenes for Bianca, more renders, more time. That's another example of DPC refusing to hire help is doing this game worse, since he continues adding characters and subplots that can't properly develop.
Bianca is awesome.
Any criticism of Bianca is irrelevant. :ROFLMAO:

hastur9

Nov 30, 2018
On the other path you can spend the night with Quinn. For her that is an awful lot of progress. For a Non-main path I enjoy it quite a bit.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes