znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I think some people (including me) was expecting the damn first date that DPC has been postponing for so long. That could have balanced the tone of the character in this update. We could have seen "Romantic Sage" in the date, and "Party Sage" in the party. We have mostly seen "Party Sage" this episode (although there are a couple of cute moments) and it's bit of a disappointment because people was expecting a bit more of relationship development in this chapter. It's more a problem of this chapter being only a party and not having a lot of character's development or plot development.

But Sage behaves in this party like she did in the HOTs' party, it's not a character's recession. In the HOTs party, she fucks MC in the garden! She's even more sluttish there, so it's not a surprise. For some reason, she has been dating with a impotent gay for at least two years. Of course she's oversexed and wants to make up for the time lost with MC and in parties, specially the last Halloween party for her.

But, I suppose that we'll see "Romantic Sage" the next update. If DPC makes that in that date Sage behaves like a nympho slut too, only caring about sex, that indeed would be a character recession and would ruin her for sure.
DPC to Sage fans: "You'll get prison sex with Sage and like it. This is my show." :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Photo Collage Maker_2023_01_01_01_20_29.jpg

‘She dried her tears, and they did smile’.
Emily Brontë

She dried her tears, and they did smile
To see her cheeks’ returning glow;
Nor did discern how all the while
That full heart throbbed to overflow.

With that sweet look and lively tone,
And bright eye shining all the day,
They could not guess, at midnight lone
How she would weep the time away.

Zieme1001

Jan 5, 2022
Recall in Ep. 6 during the mansion cleanup, Derek comes up from the basement looking ... odd. MC took him at his word when he said he was going to the bathroom and remarked how there isn't a bathroom in the basement, but in reality I think that's where Derek started taking drugs.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

I don't know if Derek is just trying to be obnoxious here with Cathy, but it seems that he's not against narcotics. Tommy has offered drugs to MC and probably has offered to Derek too and probably he would accept. Maybe the arc of this character is to develop a drug-addiction and to be helped by MC and his sister. It's a possibility.

Zieme1001

Jan 5, 2022
"Narcotics" can also mean "pot", though. I doubt Derek will start injecting whatever Tommy's got laying around.
I suppose Tommy started with pot too. Maybe is pot now, and something stronger later, if he feels more frustrated because of Ashley, or whatever.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Recall in Ep. 6 during the mansion cleanup, Derek comes up from the basement looking ... odd. MC took him at his word when he said he was going to the bathroom and remarked how there isn't a bathroom in the basement, but in reality I think that's where Derek started taking drugs.
It's just that Derek can shit everywhere. Even in the most unsuitable places for this (I wouldn't be surprised if he shits in the kitchen).

Reactions: cuterabbit

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Neither Maya nor Josy are in any particular danger. Their brothers, however, seem to be - Tommy has always been a drug addict, and I fear he might have got Derek hooked as well. Derek's behavior is not solely because of Ashley or the end of hell week ... those might have been catalysts, but I think he sought solace in more than alcohol and moved onto narcotics.

The Maya and Josy drama will be about saving their family - both Tommy and Derek - from drug addiction. This may explain why Quinn and MJ paths are so hardwired to be at odds with each other, as the narrative will force them against each other on the issue of drugs.
it would be a good 'serious' and dramatic twist, without the need for unbelievable twists and turns

I would take for granted Tommy's addiction, Derek's has the premises you mentioned

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
I'm wondering what original font does DPC use in the game? I didn't find a perfect match, there is no information in the public domain either.
You're talking about the regular fonts used in the game? If so, they can be extracted from the RPAs, but here they are to save you the trouble.

I've attached all of 'em, but the one used for character names is Redressed and, for the dialogs, is Audrey Bold.

Zieme1001

Jan 5, 2022
No, for you. I'm curious about the answer he gives you, if he does :LOL:
You say that "It's DPC show". No, it's not. It's customers' show. Do you know how business work? Do you think that DPC doesn't care every time he looses a patron because it's not happy and prefers to come here to download the pirated game? Do you really think he laughs about it? Why do you think he hates this site?

An for me, it worked great. I save a few bucks every month.

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes