Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Like college campuses? :rolleyes:

I´m pretty sure that there are girls sunbathing topless in front of every sorority in USA, right? :ROFLMAO: And students dressed like the HOTs, and teachers like Jade and Isabella... :rolleyes:

I´m tired of this. If don't have to defend that water wet things because someone has decided to contradict me just because.
I seen college girls dress like that so apart from Bella and Jade nothing is to crazy

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Like college campuses? :rolleyes:

I´m pretty sure that there are girls sunbathing topless in front of every sorority in USA, right? :ROFLMAO: And students dressed like the HOTs, and teachers like Jade and Isabella... :rolleyes:

I´m tired of this. If don't have to defend that water wet things because someone has decided to contradict me just because.
Some campuses, sure. A quick google will show that it's not that rare and ends up in the news when some parents find out and get angry, or when they get forced to cover up or something like that.
You act like this game is supposed to be a representation of every college in the US. So because 3 girls sunbathe in this game it must mean it happens in every sorority IRL? :rolleyes:

Reactions: sava75

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So yeah, he's right. It does happen often. I don't even know what you're trying to argue against here.
I'm trying to argue what you admit yourself -- that it happens sometimes/often* and not "always" like he claims. Which makes him wrong, not right.

As a reminder, BaDIK is a game which largely borrows/copies from these movies:

1674148985213.png

So yeah, you have the cast dress in similar style. But if that's your idea of "dressing like a whore" then don't get upset if i consider your views uptight.

*) whether it's "sometimes" or "often" will depend on where you draw a line what passes for an outfit you'd find in RL worn by regular women.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Some campuses, sure. A quick google will show that it's not that rare and ends up in the news when some parents find out and get angry, or when they get forced to cover up or something like that.
You act like this game is supposed to be a representation of every college in the US. So because 3 girls sunbathe in this game it must mean it happens in every sorority IRL? :rolleyes:
Whatever, man. I'm have wasted too much time already with this Byzantine debate.

Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Uh-oh These girls dress like street corner hookers.. What an outrage. OK guys, if wou adheres to the puritan views what are you doing in these games ? Read Jane Austen's novels and be happy.
There's nothing wrong with the way girls dress in the game, but believing DPC dress girls realistically is a joke. I've never seen a teacher dress like Bella, and I've never seen students dress like Quinn and Riona let alone dress like Lily on her first day.

The point I was making (and apparently was ignored) is that girls dress promiscuously while ffive was trying to pose as the liberal type. I wanted to see if the speech would be the same if his daughter dressed that way.

Reactions: Roundell

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
I'm trying to argue what you admit yourself -- that it happens sometimes/often* and not "always" like he claims. Which makes him wrong, not right.
You're hyper-focusing over a single word. It's not worth it because he wasn't wrong since it happens.

Once again, it's really not worth it. If you were trying to argue that it didn't happen, ever, even if not true, alright then - still pointless. But all of this over an often/always? :WaitWhat:

The end.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Not Another Teen Movie had a character that was always totally naked in college. That's a film in the genre that DPC is attempting to emulate. Yes, the girls do dress in revealing clothes, but I don't think it's exactly an issue.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I would prefer if BaDIK were a bit more realistic in things like how the girls/women dress or some sexual scenes that are out of place and over the top, like the one of MC having anal sex with Camila in the middle of the dance floor. Others prefer it like it is. It's OK. It's a matter of taste.

What I can't admit is people saying that BaDIK is realistic, and it is normal that students and teachers dress and behave like the characters of the game. Please, tell me the place, because I want to live there :LOL:

• Haha

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
You're hyper-focusing over a single word. It's not worth it because he wasn't wrong since it happens.

Once again, it's really not worth it. If you were trying to argue that it didn't happen, ever, even if not true, alright then - still pointless. But all of this over an often/always? :WaitWhat:

The end.
So you agree with him that all the girls always dress as whores in this game. Noted. :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: Mr. Muscles

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
What I can't admit is people saying that BaDIK is realistic, and it is normal that students and teachers dress and behave like the characters of the game. Please, tell me the place, because I want to live there :LOL:
No, what we are saying is that every girl in the game doesn't dress like a whore and that some of the "proof" is ridicules.

Reactions: sava75

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Well, here's official page of for you. Just for fun, have a look and count all them whores prancing around in their booty shorts, miniskirts and t-shirts around there.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes