A360

Jun 29, 2018
That is simplistic and limits one to that one point.
AL has a style of crafting in it in how DPC shows the relationship of friends. Some that are interesting in their character. The fire is not the only close, tragic or meaningful event. MC has to deal with a friend's serious illness and also how his close friend has suffered the loss of a new friend.
So, saying that the fire is all that can be gained from AL in regard to how DPC thinks is limiting yourself. Actually playing AL would give you another tool in your bag to draw the connections to plots that you so like.
Regards.
Tbh I don't think you need to play AL to gain some deeper appreciation or understanding of BADIK and where it may be going. They are completely separate stories and games. Playing BADIK alone makes it crystal clear DPC likes drama and twists. You don't need to play AL to guess that something tragic or unexpected could happen.

If anything playing AL could just as easily give someone the wrong impression or send someone down the wrong prediction than the correct one because you're expecting something or a character to blow up in your face only for it to not.

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
Heather? :unsure: You're gonna cuck Heather with Tommy? :unsure:
No they cuck one another. Heather just let's Tommy get away with murder when it comes to their agreement because she won't put her foot down and have him stick to what they agreed so he does what he wants regardless of her. Tommy ignoring their agreement drives Heather's throat right onto Fuckface's dick which was inevitable because of his behaviour. They cheat and cuck each other and in both cases it's brought on by their own behavior towards the other. Hard to feel sorry for either of them. They somehow manage to be unfaithful despite an open relationship :ROFLMAO:.

Burke cheats on Jade possibly with her bestie but def with students.

Chad is gay and using Sage as a mask.

Dany is an absolute controlling and demeaning CUNT to Jamie it's hardly surprising he fucks others.

Dawe is an absolute asshole that can't even stay hard because of drug use.

Magnar is ignoring Sally despite her obvious unhappiness and dissatisfaction.

It's not really cucking but Tybalt and Jill as well. Controlling, blackmail, hounding her and the way he treats her friend. Her exploding was inevitable even Jill isn't that naive or nice.

It's not like any of them can be surprised about their partners saying fuck it when they're been shit partners.

Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I have learned from you everything about AL that is important without having to play it. There is actually only one decisive moment in AL that reveals everything. The MC has to make a decision when he saves from the fire.

Why is this so decisive? Not because someone dies, that happens, but that the player of the MC has to make the decision of which girl to let die and that is the hard part. With this, DPC shows that he puts a lot of emphasis on decisions, even if they are inconvenient or hard.

DPC has written itself so BaDIK won't be as dark as AL, but nonetheless DPC still values the choices the player has to make.

I did not need to know more from AL.
in my opinion and not trying to be disrespectful or anything, but that is why I feel like most of your theories are out of place. And you create theories by the second. And you didn't even play the previous game and base your ideas on a single situation on that game. When the game had a lot of moments to think about.
My Mc ended up single in that game, friends with the one who survived. Only because I felt that it was the best outcome.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Honestly I am happy Mc is taking too long to read that bs diary. Last thing we need is entire episode on that diary.
I'm happy that the longer the MC takes to read the diary the more episodes DPC has to create. I don't think 4 seasons is enough, it would only be 16 episodes.

:HideThePain: Season 4 Interlude :HideThePain:
I wouldn't mind playing a Lynette interlude. DPC went to the trouble of creating an interlude for Zoey, I wouldn't be surprised if he created one for Lynette.

And I don't think I want to see how the MC was concieved... :KEK:
Yep, that part DPC can ignore. I have no interest in seeing either. :ROFLMAO:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
that part DPC can ignore. I have no interest in seeing either. :ROFLMAO:
Unless Neil is not the father, and she was a Massive DIK and complete hoe.

I wouldn't mind playing a Lynette interlude. DPC went to the trouble of creating an interlude for Zoey, I wouldn't be surprised if he created one for Lynette.
Same here, I'd be fine with it.

I'm happy that the longer the MC takes to read the diary the more episodes DPC has to create. I don't think 4 seasons is enough, it would only be 16 episodes.
Personal opinion: No thanks. End it with season 4. Sadly I think Season 5 is a possibility but I think I'd lose interest in 5 years time tbh xD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Personal opinion: No thanks. End it with season 4. Sadly I think Season 5 is a possibility but I think I'd lose interest in 5 years time tbh xD
Why are you against having more than 4 seasons? Are you feeling let down by the way the game is going? I hope he create as many episodes as possible. It's a really good game, dude. The only downside is it will take many years to complete and I don't know if I'll still be alive.

Reactions: Drophel

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Unless Neil is not the father, and she was a Massive DIK and complete hoe.

Same here, I'd be fine with it.

Lynette is definitely not a hoe, she is just like virgin Jill. Prepare to watch her wear horse costume and fuck Neil with it.

Honestly I be happy if the game continue for 10 seasons without rushing things, the last thing I want to see is half baked story without satisfying ending. I just hope DPC doesn't add unnecessary story arc like interlude and dairy.

loris10

Jun 12, 2020
hi, i need help. I find the tap and after this i click on the kegs, i saw the scene but when i go to the windows in bedroom Bella doesn't come. How can i go ahead? thanks!!

P.S. i try to click on kegs before and find the tap but bella doesn't come
Please, someone help me?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Am I optimistic, yeah. One can dream xD
But I'm not the type to play the same damn game for 2 decades like WoW(19 years).

It can be an amazing game, but I guarantee I will lose interest in the game if it goes beyond Season 4.

I ain't making global statements, that's why I said it was a personal opinion.

I don't see myself invested for such a long time. And I wouldn't like new pointless drama being added just to extend the plot too. The game has enough plot to settle the story with and go into resolving with season 4.

I personally, don't want a season 5.
Since Season 5 would end around 2032 at this rate xD

I respect each and everyone of you for wanting 10 seasons. Power to you. I simply won't care about it at that point.

Oct 18, 2021
Am I optimistic, yeah. One can dream xD
But I'm not the type to play the same damn game for 2 decades like WoW(19 years).

It can be an amazing game, but I guarantee I will lose interest in the game if it goes beyond Season 4.

I ain't making global statements, that's why I said it was a personal opinion.

I don't see myself invested for such a long time. And I wouldn't like new pointless drama being added just to extend the plot too. The game has enough plot to settle the story with and go into resolving with season 4.

I personally, don't want a season 5.
Since Season 5 would end around 2032 at this rate xD

I respect each and everyone of you for wanting 10 seasons. Power to you. I simply won't care about it at that point.
Good for you man, don't think many care, but that's perfectly reasonable
Still, your 'optimism' coupled with a different vn that you like which has the actual potential to go on for more than two decades unlike BADIK, is troubling :D
With BADIK in 5 years, we'll probably be more than halfway through Season 4 already (likely waiting for the final episode of S4) and that's taking the 9-9.5 months of dev time as a baseline which most likely was an exception rather than the rule considering all the things and issues surrounding this release during the dev cycle

Reactions: Lovetities

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
No they cuck one another. Heather just let's Tommy get away with murder when it comes to their agreement because she won't put her foot down and have him stick to what they agreed so he does what he wants regardless of her. Tommy ignoring their agreement drives Heather's throat right onto Fuckface's dick which was inevitable because of his behaviour. They cheat and cuck each other and in both cases it's brought on by their own behavior towards the other. Hard to feel sorry for either of them. They somehow manage to be unfaithful despite an open relationship :ROFLMAO:.

Burke cheats on Jade possibly with her bestie but def with students.

Chad is gay and using Sage as a mask.

Dany is an absolute controlling and demeaning CUNT to Jamie it's hardly surprising he fucks others.

Dawe is an absolute asshole that can't even stay hard because of drug use.

Magnar is ignoring Sally despite her obvious unhappiness and dissatisfaction.

It's not really cucking but Tybalt and Jill as well. Controlling, blackmail, hounding her and the way he treats her friend. Her exploding was inevitable even Jill isn't that naive or nice.

It's not like any of them can be surprised about their partners saying fuck it when they're been shit partners.
This reminds me of a post I made almost 2 years ago! :ROFLMAO:

Not much has changed, just more cheaters to add to the list:
  • Olivia is cheating on Andy with Matthew
  • Matthew is cheating on Bianca with Olivia
  • Bianca is on the border of cheating on Matthew with the mc :sneaky:
  • Tara is struggling real hard not to cheat on Oscar with the mc (and she did blow him through the glory hole) :cool:
  • Oscar was sleazing on to Josy, so intending to cheat on Tara
  • Beth was cheating on Gordon in the theatre room with some random (I think Gordon my be under some misconceptions about their relationship though :ROFLMAO:)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes