Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Lynette is definitely not a hoe, she is just like virgin Jill. Prepare to watch her wear horse costume and fuck Neil with it.

Honestly I be happy if the game continue for 10 seasons without rushing things, the last thing I want to see is half baked story without satisfying ending. I just hope DPC doesn't add unnecessary story arc like interlude and dairy.
Ten seasons? Many of us won't survive that long. :ROFLMAO:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Am I optimistic, yeah. One can dream xD
But I'm not the type to play the same damn game for 2 decades like WoW(19 years).

It can be an amazing game, but I guarantee I will lose interest in the game if it goes beyond Season 4.

I ain't making global statements, that's why I said it was a personal opinion.

I don't see myself invested for such a long time. And I wouldn't like new pointless drama being added just to extend the plot too. The game has enough plot to settle the story with and go into resolving with season 4.

I personally, don't want a season 5.
Since Season 5 would end around 2032 at this rate xD

I respect each and everyone of you for wanting 10 seasons. Power to you. I simply won't care about it at that point.
I agree I think season 4 should be the end.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Who knows how life will turn out
View attachment 2333346
Screenshot_2.png

Good for you man, don't think many care, but that's perfectly reasonable
Still, your 'optimism' coupled with a different vn that you like which has the actual potential to go on for more than two decades unlike BADIK, is troubling :D
With BADIK in 5 years, we'll probably be more than halfway through Season 4 already (likely waiting for the final episode of S4) and that's taking the 9-9.5 months of dev time as a baseline which most likely was an exception rather than the rule considering all the things and issues surrounding this release during the dev cycle
That different VN has already been reduced to 15 episodes, from the previous 30. And said developer releases his half episodes in a decent manner so It keeps me invested SO FAR with the 3-4 month releases. Nothing says I'd be up for waiting for that too. I'm enjoying them now, that's all that matters in the end, right?

LordSGod

Aug 29, 2022
Guys, so i just completed S2 and at the end i got 3 paths(isabella, sage, others alone) but no Jill path even tho jill path is true(stats).
Don't know why it didnt triggered, any idea on where it went wrong? and i dont think i'm gonna play again from starting for it

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Guys, so i just completed S2 and at the end i got 3 paths(isabella, sage, others alone) but no Jill path even tho jill path is true(stats).
Don't know why it didnt triggered, any idea on where it went wrong? and i dont think i'm gonna play again from starting for it
Are you DIK affinity? That makes Jill unavailable. The other thing is helping Sage while she's sick, but I think the option should still be there if you did that, she'll reject you at the restaurant though.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Thanks guys
9-11 the party is just started
9-12 i do all the quest , now on the phone there is wait bella at the windows but she doesn't come
Works for me:

1674495845303.png

Do you use mods? If yes, then grab the fix for modded saves under extras in the first post.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumbi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes