DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
The same goes for Isabella. Mature women should keep their pubic hair, don't you think? She's all smooth and she doesn't even look old. Hard to believe she is over 36 years old.
She shaved it as soon as she realized she'd probably be getting some action soon :Kappa:

ep4_afternoon_bella80.jpg

For real though, DPC has actually answered that before
What happened to Isabella’s pubic hair?

Hairstyles, be they normal or pubic, will change during the course of the game. Women shave and change their looks in real life, and I want that to be the case in the game. If it's removed, it doesn’t mean it won’t come back at a later point, and vice versa.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That is simplistic and limits one to that one point.
AL has a style of crafting in it in how DPC shows the relationship of friends. Some that are interesting in their character. The fire is not the only close, tragic or meaningful event. MC has to deal with a friend's serious illness and also how his close friend has suffered the loss of a new friend.
So, saying that the fire is all that can be gained from AL in regard to how DPC thinks is limiting yourself. Actually playing AL would give you another tool in your bag to draw the connections to plots that you so like.
Regards.
I don't limit myself in terms of DPC's thinking just because AL didn't play. However, I am using another source that shows DPC's thinking more intensely than AL ever could.

DPC Q&A.:cool:

Reactions: The Glorious LIME

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Just read correctly and between the lines. Furthermore, this is a theory that happens on interpretation of various clues. Only I noticed, that when I have to explain these hints, there are always mega long texts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zoey is older than the MC. The DIKs were founded from the present 2 years before. Why do I think that? Rusty and Tommy started the DIKs because Rusty didn't get into the Preps. When do you pledge a fraternity? When you're new to college. However, we see that Sage was already a HOT and also already wanted to do the party planning with Chad. Ergo, Sage has been in college at least a year longer. Sage is in her senior year, so she has 3 years behind her and 1 year to go.

Simple math. College start at 18 + 4 years of college = 22 years at the end of college. Since Sage has 1 year to go, Sage is 21 years old. She has already been in college for 1 year (Sage 19) when Rustsy (18) and Tommy (18) joined the college. Vinny is committed to the newly formed DIKs, ergo he was 18-19 years old.

We now know so the MC went to college at 18 and then only turned 19. Zoey, on the other hand, is already 20 years old because she had her birthday in San Diego. Consequently, Rusty, Tommy and Vinny are about 20-21 years old. That's why approximately, because we only know the years and not the months.

So as I see it, Zoey and Vinny are almost the same age. Given the fact so that B&R is not far from where Josy, MC and Zoey live and even the MC went back and forth on his birthday, Vinny or any student could have visited Zoey at any time. Even Pete said on the phone call with MC so B&R is not far away. (This, after all, confirmed a theory of mine that I put forth about a year ago. Cool.)

Now we learn from the Zoey flashback of EP3 how Zoey had sex for the first time. By the standards of DPC we know so that at that time the MC was 18 years old, Zoey had already been 19 for half a year and Vinny must have been about 19-20 years old. Zoey and the MC had sex before they left for San Diego, maybe a lot of sex, but from the timeline maybe only for a month or two.

I think so Zoey cheated on Vinny with the MC. How did that come about? We know so Vinny was fucking around in college. Zoey will have found out about it and maybe just wanted revenge. The kiss between Zoey and the MC happened in a tree house, the MC didn't know whose it was and under the influence of alcohol. The problem now is just so the MC is a damn good kisser and because of that it got more and more intense between Zoey and the MC until they finally had sex. Through this Vinny, probably like Tommy, kept fucking other girls, Zoey made the MC her fuckbuddy, just like it can happen with Sage, with the difference so Zoey and the MC didn't bring it up explicitly. Over time, the same thing happens with Zoey as it did with Sage. They realize so they love the MC.

Another clue is how the sex is with between Zoey and the MC. Zoey wanted the MC to not put his cock all the way in because she found it arousing so there would be more meat for her to fill. Why is this important? Before the MC meets Vinny, he looks at the souvenir wall and will undoubtedly notice so that the MC has a bigger cock than him. Thus, he knows why Zoey left him. At the MC, Zoey was able to unwrap the bigger gift. That's why Vinny is pissed off.

The reason Vinny shows up at the Halloween party is because he found out from his sister Debbie so Zoey is at the party. Vinny may not have had any contact with Zoey for quite some time. Who is Debbie?

One more little thing, in case you haven't noticed. We don't know Zoey's real hair color yet. It's obviously not blue, and in EP9 Zoey told the MC so she wouldn't dye her hair black like she used too. Given the fact so that Alison's hair is black, one can assume so that her birth father doesn't have black hair because Zoey wouldn't need to dye her hair black. Damn, I'm about to get another crazy thought. What if Zoey's hair is actually white?:rolleyes::oops::eek:
FC2D105E-CFAB-43A0-A99A-99781F2F5077.gif
Good night :D

Zorad

Nov 2, 2017
Just read correctly and between the lines. Furthermore, this is a theory that happens on interpretation of various clues. Only I noticed, that when I have to explain these hints, there are always mega long texts.

Zoey is older than the MC. The DIKs were founded from the present 2 years before. Why do I think that? Rusty and Tommy started the DIKs because Rusty didn't get into the Preps. When do you pledge a fraternity? When you're new to college. However, we see that Sage was already a HOT and also already wanted to do the party planning with Chad. Ergo, Sage has been in college at least a year longer. Sage is in her senior year, so she has 3 years behind her and 1 year to go.

Simple math. College start at 18 + 4 years of college = 22 years at the end of college. Since Sage has 1 year to go, Sage is 21 years old. She has already been in college for 1 year (Sage 19) when Rustsy (18) and Tommy (18) joined the college. Vinny is committed to the newly formed DIKs, ergo he was 18-19 years old.

We now know so the MC went to college at 18 and then only turned 19. Zoey, on the other hand, is already 20 years old because she had her birthday in San Diego. Consequently, Rusty, Tommy and Vinny are about 20-21 years old. That's why approximately, because we only know the years and not the months.

So as I see it, Zoey and Vinny are almost the same age. Given the fact so that B&R is not far from where Josy, MC and Zoey live and even the MC went back and forth on his birthday, Vinny or any student could have visited Zoey at any time. Even Pete said on the phone call with MC so B&R is not far away. (This, after all, confirmed a theory of mine that I put forth about a year ago. Cool.)

Now we learn from the Zoey flashback of EP3 how Zoey had sex for the first time. By the standards of DPC we know so that at that time the MC was 18 years old, Zoey had already been 19 for half a year and Vinny must have been about 19-20 years old. Zoey and the MC had sex before they left for San Diego, maybe a lot of sex, but from the timeline maybe only for a month or two.

I think so Zoey cheated on Vinny with the MC. How did that come about? We know so Vinny was fucking around in college. Zoey will have found out about it and maybe just wanted revenge. The kiss between Zoey and the MC happened in a tree house, the MC didn't know whose it was and under the influence of alcohol. The problem now is just so the MC is a damn good kisser and because of that it got more and more intense between Zoey and the MC until they finally had sex. Through this Vinny, probably like Tommy, kept fucking other girls, Zoey made the MC her fuckbuddy, just like it can happen with Sage, with the difference so Zoey and the MC didn't bring it up explicitly. Over time, the same thing happens with Zoey as it did with Sage. They realize so they love the MC.

Another clue is how the sex is with between Zoey and the MC. Zoey wanted the MC to not put his cock all the way in because she found it arousing so there would be more meat for her to fill. Why is this important? Before the MC meets Vinny, he looks at the souvenir wall and will undoubtedly notice so that the MC has a bigger cock than him. Thus, he knows why Zoey left him. At the MC, Zoey was able to unwrap the bigger gift. That's why Vinny is pissed off.

The reason Vinny shows up at the Halloween party is because he found out from his sister Debbie so Zoey is at the party. Vinny may not have had any contact with Zoey for quite some time. Who is Debbie?

One more little thing, in case you haven't noticed. We don't know Zoey's real hair color yet. It's obviously not blue, and in EP9 Zoey told the MC so she wouldn't dye her hair black like she used too. Given the fact so that Alison's hair is black, one can assume so that her birth father doesn't have black hair because Zoey wouldn't need to dye her hair black. Damn, I'm about to get another crazy thought. What if Zoey's hair is actually white?:rolleyes::oops::eek:
You never fail to impress me, dalli.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
in my opinion and not trying to be disrespectful or anything, but that is why I feel like most of your theories are out of place. And you create theories by the second. And you didn't even play the previous game and base your ideas on a single situation on that game. When the game had a lot of moments to think about.
My Mc ended up single in that game, friends with the one who survived. Only because I felt that it was the best outcome.
That many do not understand is so that these theories arise from existing indications and decisions. It is not fishing in turbid waters.

A decision involves at least two different paths that can go in different directions. It becomes even more complicated when it is a decision that involves more than two different paths.

It is comparable to a chess game and DPC has built the game that way. How do I know that? Q&A. DPC wrote so that he would not continue certain variables immediately or linearly, but later in the game. A chess piece can be blocked as well, so you can't use it until later. But you can use other chess pieces for it. This results in a large number of possible chess moves, which have a single goal, namely to mate the opponent's king. However, BaDIK is a bit more complicated than a normal chess game, because there can be multiple ends (goals) and not just one goal, unless you choose to do so. The more girls the MC pursues, the more endings (goals) there will be. However, if he pursues only one girl, the goal is more clearly defined.

DPC itself wrote so that players should not compare AL with BaDIK. So why should I play AL or what benefit could I get from it? I realize so you are a goal oriented player because you wanted the best outcome for you. That's okay and I play BaDIK the same way. I'm heading for a target. Josy and Maya. But I don't need to have played AL for that.

Reactions: soprano31

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Man, I know this won't be news to most of you. But it's been for me. I just ended season 2 for Jill's branch for the first time. And I did not see it coming that Fuckface would take Jill's virginity by the end of it. I must say that i am pleasantly surprised by it. And call me crazy, but that last lewd scene somehow made me feel that Jill is DPC's fav girl.

methix

Aug 17, 2019
Yes, if you have multiple paths open then the game gets stuck in a loop with Jill's arrival or Bella's arrival. Because they have different costumes depending on whether you are on the path or not and they interact with the other LIs in their non-path costume.
so you have to have one path for jill or isabella in that situation or is it also all the other girls as well

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Man, I know this won't be news to most of you. But it's been for me. I just ended season 2 for Jill's branch for the first time. And I did not see it coming that Fuckface would take Jill's virginity by the end of it. I must say that i am pleasantly surprised by it. And call me crazy, but that last lewd scene somehow made me feel that Jill is DPC's fav girl.
im going with Quinn is his favorite girl

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
DPC's favorite girl is Zoey or find another character that has a pink cake tattoo throughout the game

Spoiler

You won't find it

It is literally inspired by one of the characters from one of his favorite games
LiS and Bully are both inspirations to BADIK. I'm glad you like the music, that's what made LiS so special imo.
Zoey = Chloe Price

Sorry guys but that's the reality
256dd183e023748f24f3cb6e044c1f96.jpg

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
you may also have to talks to her after getting the first Jill date option. I think if you dont go see her it closes with Bella then also.
Yeah well, obviosly there are other options that affect every LI (if you really want to you can even block Sage), I was just talking about affinity effect on LI, not independent choices or RP, but general behaviour blocking girls.

For Josy/Maya you can't be DIK before a certain moment and also when chosing LI.
For Jill you can't be DIK when chosing LI.
For Bella you can't be DIK before a certain moment, but I think it doesn't matter when chosing LI.
For Sage DIK/CHICK is never a factor that will block her.

DPC's favorite girl is Zoey or find another character that has a pink cake tattoo throughout the game
The cake is a lie.

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
so you have to have one path for jill or isabella in that situation or is it also all the other girls as well
All girls need separate paths (except for those gathered in "others"), the issue is that Jill interacts differently with Maya and Josy if you are on the throuple path than if you're on the Jill path, so Bee Jill needs to appear if you're on the throuple path, but Banana Jill needs to be there if you're on the Jill path. Same with Bella, she plays truth or drink with Sage, Maya and Josy, in her zombie costume if you're on her path, in the DIK mask if not on her path. Because of the cross interactions between the LIs and the difference with Jill and Bella costumes then you end up with a loop with more than one branch open. Only one that might slip the net is with throuple and Sage open, but I'm sure DPC has created a tripwire loop for that too, potentially during the Sage and Maya conversation when Maya confesses that she kissed Fuckface,

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

Spoiler

You won't find it

It is literally inspired by one of the characters from one of his favorite games

Zoey = Chloe Price

Sorry guys but that's the reality
View attachment 2334533
I could not know. Although I have heard of that game, never played it. Thanks for the info anyway. (y)

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
And call me crazy, but that last lewd scene somehow made me feel that Jill is DPC's fav girl.
I don't know if it's his most favorite, but I think it's the most important (plot-wise).

im going with Quinn is his favorite girl
I don't know about you, but I wouldn't make my favorite character a side girl. Hard to believe it's Quinn.

I also believe that Zoey is the favorite girl in the DPC. The way he presented her was clear that he couldn't count the days to debut her in the game. He even shoves Zoey down the players' throats by forcing her to attend the Halloween party.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Becky may be stupid, but stupid is lucky. Here you can see Vinny over Becky's right shoulder and next to him a girl with an 8 on her shirt. This kind of reminds me of Quinn. Vinny is addressing a Crystel across from Quinn. Is this perhaps Crystel?

screenshot0002.png

More importantly, though, it might be so Vinny and Nick can be seen. Nick doesn't seem to be the traitor because he didn't know so Vinny is coming and Vinny doesn't care about Nick either. Furthermore, Becky also makes the Peace sign at Riona and Nick.

But, I'll call her Crystel now, looks in Becky's direction as she takes a selfie. What if Vinny knew about the cameras, told Crystel to turn off the power, knowing it would cause the cameras to fail. Becky takes a selfie, capturing Vinny in that distinctive mask. This could be an exoneration photo for the MC later. Why.

The DIK MC is able to hit Vinny and he counters by hitting the MC back with the gun. After that the MC is bleeding on the lip, ergo the blood from the MC is on the gun. If this gun was used for a murder or maybe still is used, the MC could come under suspicion because of this.

Good for the MC for Becky to be stupid, but it could be bad for Becky because Crystel overheard so Vinny could be on the selfie.

It's going to be exciting.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I don't know about you, but I wouldn't make my favorite character a side girl. Hard to believe it's Quinn.
by a wide margin, she gets most screen time of all the side girls (close to rivaling the main girls themselves). she has an incredibly consistent and meaningful character arc, which in fact is more than what some of the main girls can even say. for a long while she was even in what used to be the front page banner with all the other main girls.

the amount of attention she gets and with her current solo path thats available, its arguable that she even is a main girl at this point. Zoey is in a similar position, where they are basically introduced later into the game as main girls while MC gets to fuck around with the starting line up in the beginning

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes