saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
by a wide margin, she gets most screen time of all the side girls (close to rivaling the main girls themselves). she has an incredibly consistent and meaningful character arc, which in fact is more than what some of the main girls can even say. for a long while she was even in what used to be the front page banner with all the other main girls.

the amount of attention she gets and with her current solo path thats available, its arguable that she even is a main girl at this point. Zoey is in a similar position, where they are basically introduced later into the game as main girls while MC gets to fuck around with the starting line up in the beginning
I can't really understand what you said since I never play Quinn's route. Have you tried playing as a CHICK or without interacting with her?

She literally barely appears in the game. That's why I thought Quinn wasn't the favorite of the DPC, would he create his favorite character where only part of the players would see her complexity?

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I can't really understand what you said since I never play Quinn's route. Have you tried playing as a CHICK or without interacting with her?

She literally barely appears in the game. That's why I thought Quinn wasn't the favorite of the DPC, would he create his favorite character where only part of the players would see her complexity?
its the very fact that she has so much content available, even if missable, that makes me place her as DPCs favorite.

he puts a lot of extra effort fleshing her out and bringing her on to close to the same level as the main girls, when he could just leave her super underdeveloped and a one note "antagonist" like Tybalt (who shows up every now and then, but is shallow and worthless as a character). DPC goes the extra mile with Quinn, and i suspect he wouldnt do that even she didnt occupy a special place for him.

Just because you choose not to explore it, doesnt mean DPC didnt put in all the work for her development (y)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
he puts a lot of extra effort fleshing her out and bringing her on to close to the same level as the main girls, when he could just leave her super underdeveloped and a one note "antagonist" like Tybalt (who shows up every now and then, but is shallow and worthless as a character). DPC goes the extra mile with Quinn, and i suspect he wouldnt do that even she didnt occupy a special place for him.
Tybalt also has a lot of depth he reveals if you date him.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Wait so on a DIK others route the MC knocks Oscar on his ass and is likely going to fuck Gina and Tara both the girls Oscar is fucking with Tiffani as a bonus? Did a guy called Oscar bang DPCs girlfriend or something that we're suddenly fucking this random guy over on the others route that much.
We are not going to bang Gina I think. Reasons: 1) Gina doesn't look interested in Mc
2) Dpc doesn't show us side chicks/love interest fucking. Ex: If he did we be seeing them bang other instead of getting hints that they do
3) We will more likely bang Tara, topless tit girl and Clara

Zareem

May 20, 2017
We are not going to bang Gina I think. Reasons: 1) Gina doesn't look interested in Mc
2) Dpc doesn't show us side chicks/love interest fucking. Ex: If he did we be seeing them bang other instead of getting hints that they do
3) We will more likely bang Tara, topless tit girl and Clara
Whos Clara?

pyr0w

Feb 19, 2018
I'm guessing the answer is no or it'd have been suggested but can people with looped saves fix them with unren by setting the variables one by one so that only one path is active? they're all labelled Ep8_blah_blah = True and are pretty obvious what they're referencing so should be pretty idiot proof. If there isn't a way for people to unscrew their saves without modders I have a feeling this question will keep been asked ad nauseam with every episode and in between when there's more loops from paths that aren't both supposed to be active clashing. We'll be hearing about loops and breaks until 2027 when the game is completed.
Not with UnRen, but you can do it with the console (shift-O)

The problem is that the game is not correctly getting rid of the event from event_list. [1]

while you are in the loop, enter the following command into the console...

Code:
event_list.remove(currentEvent)
...then play through the event. It should cleanly exit this time.

Now, your game save will probably still be a bit mangled, meaning you will have to go in and edit some things to continue along specific routes, but you were probably fiddling with the path[person] and branch[person] variables anyway.

[1]
The problem seems to come up when the script jumps around labels a bunch, and gets to a part where it SHOULD jump back out of an event, but instead continues, and the very next event happens to be one that was part of the same event loop.

Reactions: TittyHeaven

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023

One thing that stood out to me was if you're on Others she tells you if you don't fuck anyone else you're coming back to hers. Then even if you break it she drags Fuckface into bed. It's a bit strange for DPC to give players a fuck all you want path and immediately have Quinn drop something that might make players hold back. Quinn not sticking by her guns if Fuckface get's horny is also weird, when does Quinn miss a chance to mess with someone? She also gets angry if he's close to her and chooses someone for a relationship, that rooster cluck and even relatively early Tommy seems surprised Quinn fucked him. Riona, Camilla, Sarah, Melanie, Sandy despite liking him to varying degrees none of them have hints they're catching feelings for Fuckface yet Quinn does.

The fact she's invisible on the CHICK and has such disdain for him on that route is what's so strange she seems so into him on a DIK play through. That's an awful lot of work for a character a lot won't see.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes