The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Now we agree on something :ROFLMAO:
I talked him out of using it, or Tyballs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is true... but only till February, If I recall.
Am gleefully taking this out of context but imagine the drama on the forums if Maya indeed fucked the lawyer. :whistle:
That would be hilarious.
With all the recent Maya posting/bullying I've thought about what could be her music theme in, say, Season 4 and... well...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ayo TheGloriousLIME your long awaited school shooting incoming :Kappa:
The dream will live on till it's ruined by DPC xD
1. For fighting, I think most of us would agree that Caleb is being pictured as the final boss.
2. I suspect there's a real possibility that DPC has planned an optional corruption road for Maya. If you do not warn her about Quinn during episode 2, the guide implicitly suggests that it could bring nasty consequences upon her later on.
Yeah. Indeed. Just I'd prefer since it's already so central to the game's plot that it feels earned.
1. It is probable, I think, yeah. The two of them will not be moving around the safest of places, so I can see the possibility of some violent encounter happening.
2. I think that Maya's struggles, on one form or another, will accompany her story arc for most of the story.
3. Well, in my experience, you can accept her advances or reject them. But in all honesty, I could not care any less about her.
1. Yeah, Quinn route will be an unsafe route so fights will most likely be likely.

3. I couldn't care less too. Only fool around in Massive DIK runs. Overall it's just the mention of lambs always gets me xD
I ignore people for a number of reasons. Then I forget about it, and unignore them. Usually are Maya and Josy's path fans. Fuck, I even ignored you for a couple of days when you have that bearded Jill-Jesus as signature, it was just too weird for me :KEK:
It's all good, it was hard for me to look at that sig too :HideThePain:

Reactions: Jumbi

skinnyft

Feb 14, 2019
I feel so lucky cause it’s been like almost 2 years since I’ve played this and I lost all of my savings and I have to play this all over again ‘-‘

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
2. I suspect there's a real possibility that DPC has planned an optional corruption road for Maya. If you do not warn her about Quinn during episode 2, the guide implicitly suggests that it could bring nasty consequences upon her later on.
Unlikely, Maya is the princess of this game which means there won't be any Maya corruption, just her crying over tuition money and fuckface saving her at the end

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Unlikely, Maya is the princess of this game which means there won't be any Maya corruption, just her crying over tuition money and fuckface saving her at the end
i think he meant corruption as in university, Burkes and all that jazz.

She gets free tuition by helping take down the corruption. It's the only way I see it resolved that feels earned and has a cathartic event for her.

Reactions: dalli_x

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
She gets free tuition by helping take down the corruption. It's the only way I see it resolved that feels earned and has a cathartic event for her.
Maya can't explain why the sheet in her room that was green turned pink. Do you really think she can help with anything other than adding more drama to people's lives? :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Maya is the Princess but Queen Josy is going to bring out the princess naughty side. Maya always or almost always follows Josy lead when it comes to sex

Reactions: dalli_x

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Maya can't explain why the sheet in her room that was green turned pink. Do you really think she can help with anything other than adding more drama to people's lives? :ROFLMAO:
Well, actually, since she is integrated into every route by now, it's by the combined power of everyone. So while I do agree that as is Maya can't do shit alone, having it resolved in an overall corruption plot would still allow for Maya to feel it earned and have a major victory.

If MC was to suddenly become rich and payed it off, sure it would be magical for Maya. But wouldn't be earned. No real victory for her.

Hence I think a corruption takedown story is the path for her to get what she wants, and it's gonna last till the very end most likely.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
To be honest, I am not sure that it will finally be included as an option either. But at some point it seemed to be an idea that crossed the doc's mind at the very least. As I said, that is what can be deduced after reading that part in the official guide for season 1.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
i think he meant corruption as in university, Burkes and all that jazz.

The only tuition she will get is fuckface 18 inch penis in her ass. Is the only way I see crybaby Maya taking down the corruption. Maya is abit stupid, so I don't see a way where she can takedown a drug business that are run by powerful people. She easily get manipulated by people. (First her father, second Quinn, etc)

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Well, actually, since she is integrated into every route by now, it's by the combined power of everyone. So while I do agree that as is Maya can't do shit alone, having it resolved in an overall corruption plot would still allow for Maya to feel it earned and have a major victory.

If MC was to suddenly become rich and payed it off, sure it would be magical for Maya. But wouldn't be earned. No real victory for her.

Hence I think a corruption takedown story is the path for her to get what she wants, and it's gonna last till the very end most likely.
About the corruption... nothing big should happen... Stephen will probably end up in jail, Jade will get divorced and Tybalt will have to live with his family's reputation thrown in the mud.

I believe that the days of corruption that plague B&R are numbered, whether the MC interferes or not, nothing lasts forever.

The MC may not even have a direct connection to this event and it will still exist. If the MC gets involved with this it will fall to Quinn and I don't think the DPC will let her get screwed at the end of the game.

Reactions: The Glorious LIME

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
If the word "Maya" and "fuck" are in the same sentence, believe me, I'll approve.
Maya isn't my preferred LI but I can never understand why anyone thinks that having a different LI preference is in any way negative. Having said that, let's play this same sentence game...

Maya fucks with the feeble psyche of her haters by showing up episode after episode, because she has as much right to be in every episode as Bella, Jill, Josy, and Sage, since all five are official main LI's.

Sep 9, 2021
Maya isn't my preferred LI but I can never understand why anyone thinks that having a different LI preference is in any way negative. Having said that, let's play this same sentence game...

Maya fucks with the feeble psyche of her haters by showing up episode after episode, because she has as much right to be in every episode as Bella, Jill, Josy, and Sage, since all five are official main LI's.
I can't believe it, every time I come here it's just same shit, What fing difference it make if shit on the biscuit or its biscuit of shit ?

That is maya for most. It not that we hate her. It's just that she is annoying and most just don't give a flying fuck about her.

I have some friend which supports dev. and they have also some paying supporting member(38 to be exect)and so on....

Do you know most peffered LI$ -
1. Sage

2. Josy ( Any way if she can came without that heavy baggage ) Note : She would be 1 in a heartbeat if she don't come with cancer. :cautious::LOL:

3. Quinn

and so on . . . Most paying supporting member are are divided on these 3 girls and Maya is not even in top 5 but anyway so it comes down to why ADD more of maya . . .?

Our Dr. PINK cake is actually a smarty pants. HE PLEASED ALL . . . YET ANNOYED ALL . . . FOR FUCK SAKE HE MADE IT INTERESTING FOR ALL.

That is fing big statment for any Adult contact maker.

It's doesn't mater for him if he personally like a character or not because he understand important of Blance in opposing power, concepts and Impact of events.

It's all about money, not about preaching any idealogy for him, that is why he the best out here. To please simps, outcast, stupids, lone thinkers and etitled asshole(Don't worry i haven't forget to add myself :cautious::LOL:, not an asshole btw :cautious::LOL:)

SO IT'S NOT ABOUT DESERVING FOR MAYA TO APPEAR IN MOST EPISODE.

IT'S ABOUT USING A CHARACTER FOR A STORY.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes