Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I know. But maybe in this fantastic world of BAD that is enough to pay for a tuition or at least help. Or pay for half of it. If it was in my country that could pay 1-2years of college. Depending on the graduation. She could work her ass off to get the rest.
I think in the US a lot of people that don't have parents saving up for their college end up with like 100+k in debt after college. It is a totally idiotic system.

Reactions: JavCh

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Man, seriously, you are just shitposting here and obviously you aren't capable of more. Your place is the "main thread". There, you'll feel like home, because it's your home. It's the perfect place for you. You were born for that place. This one should be for people with at least two digits of IQ. People that has something to say about this game, not only shitposting and memes. Seriously... One hundred jokes about a banana? Are you a monkey, or what?
And now that's an exaple of harassment and "witch hunting". Feel the difference.
It's ironically that you're targeting people who spoken in your defence.
Also, you're reported.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Jill. IMO doesn't deserve the hate
I wouldn't say hate. I do joke regarding Jill, but I like her. I like her path.
The hate you speak of is not really hate. DPC made some funny choices regarding her costume and some renders. So people just have some fun. Jill is fine. A great innocent route.
Everything makes sense. :WeSmart: Just have to think deeper. Like dalli_x.
View attachment 2347171
View attachment 2347174
You're welcome for the inspiration :D
I think in the US a lot of people that don't have parents saving up for their college end up with like 100+k in debt after college. It is a totally idiotic system.
I'm not from the US, so were I'm from the cost of academia in the US is extreme, so for me situations like in BaDIK are unrealistic, due to a year in an really expensive University here is about 4000€ a year(average is around 1400€). But BaDIK is built after the US model, so in BaDIK it all makes sense.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
What a nice topic, anyone minds if I interrupt it?
tumblr_1c18ec501d5baa87990e2b533f948518_9223d8a1_540.gif

Yesterday I held a vote to interrupt the Mayapost, it's fitting to have another vote to interrupt this fight :KEK:
I just planned that as a one-off post, but TheGloriousLIME had the idea to turn it into a tournament. The issue was that I didn't pick enough girls for an elimination type tournament, but then DESTINY intervened with a draw. So with 8 girls advancing now it's possible. First things first, let's see how the first round ended.

The result
result.png

Some trivia:

Aside from Zoey and Lily drawing, the closest match was Jill vs Maya. The difference was a single vote in favour of Maya.
On the flip side, the most uneven match was Rio vs Sarah. Rio bagged over four times as many votes. And someone said this one could be close :cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now in the first round, since I didn't plan it to be a tournament, I picked the pairs to hopefully have a fair fight. This time the pairs are made in random (except for a Lily vs Zoey rematch). Without further ado, here are the new matches. May the best girls advance :cautious:

Round 2

nicole_sage.png
cammy_lily.png
maya_rio.png
zoey_quinn.png

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: lipe2410

A360

Jun 29, 2018
View attachment 2347342

Yesterday I held a vote to interrupt the Mayapost, it's fitting to have another vote to interrupt this fight :KEK:
I just planned that as a one-off post, but TheGloriousLIME had the idea to turn it into a tournament. The issue was that I didn't pick enough girls for an elimination type tournament, but then DESTINY intervened with a draw. So with 8 girls advancing now it's possible. First things first, let's see how the first round ended.

The result
View attachment 2347348

Some trivia:

Aside from Zoey and Lily drawing, the closest match was Jill vs Maya. The difference was a single vote in favour of Maya.
On the flip side, the most uneven match was Rio vs Sarah. Rio bagged over four times as many votes. And someone said this one could be close :cautious:
Now in the first round, since I didn't plan it to be a tournament, I picked the pairs to hopefully have a fair fight. This time the pairs are made in random (except for a Lily vs Zoey rematch). Without further ado, here are the new matches. May the best girls advance :cautious:

Round 2

View attachment 2347359
View attachment 2347360
View attachment 2347362
View attachment 2347363
1. Sage easily, I like Nicole but Sage is awesome hers is my fav path atm.
2. Lily
3. Riona easily...I'm starting to think you're giving her easy match ups ;)
4. Quinn has to be her I play DIK mostly and always go for her until the LI choice. I really wish there had been a Zoey x Quinn threesome with them in their demon costumes.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Seriously, you can agree with my posts, or not, but at least I try think at least for ten seconds before posting something. I try to say something that could be relevant about the plot or the characters. You are just shitposting for weeks, even before I came here... All day, 24/7 shitposting. I don't know if you have a real life job and a family, or what, I don't actually care, but you spend your days shitposting here... It's OK, that's better than throwing stones to dogs, shoot rats in dumps, or commit petty crimes in the street, but... why don't you go to Freddy's and stay there? It's he place for shitposting, with the other people like you. They will find you funny, seriously. It's the level of comedy there. They will love your jokes about banana Jill, banana, Maya, banana everything...

Your "jokes" are the "funny" equivalent of "help, there is a loop with Bella and I don't know what to do". You think you are funny, but you are not. You are just tedious.

I suppose you don't care, but maybe, without people like you, this thread would be a place to actually talk about this game.
Is this the beginning of the battle of the Titans ? :unsure:
photodraw.ru-15576.png

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
Check the doors next to hots bathroom where you steal the panties
Sorry but this doesnt get me anywhere. Immediately outside the
bathroom is a small space with 3 doors & a down arrow.

LH door: bathroom

middle door: a hallway leading to the kitchen, a door to outside
"nah I dont have to leave"< & what looks like stairs.

RH door: inactive it doesnt light when I hover over it.

down arrow: a lounge with a long sofa

please is there any way to either make the fast travel work or to
display the movement arrows?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
View attachment 2347342

The result
View attachment 2347348

Some trivia:

Round 2

View attachment 2347359
View attachment 2347360
View attachment 2347362
View attachment 2347363
1. Sage (I really like both, but Sage has more content and I really like her route overall)
2. Lily (close call, but I prefer Lily's attitude more)
3. Rio (both are in trouble, both need MC to save them in a way, albeit from different situations. I personally find Rio more cute)
4. Zoey (it's tough, since Quinn by far has more content. So I'm just gonna say that this is a biased vote due to me liking Zoey more visually and her implications/impact in the game)

Reactions: c.mork

Hawke84

Dec 2, 2018
View attachment 2347342

The result
View attachment 2347348

Some trivia:

Round 2

View attachment 2347359
View attachment 2347360
View attachment 2347362
View attachment 2347363
Nicole ... no competition
Cammy... thats a close one for me
Maya ...no competition
Quinn ...no competition

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 2347342

The result
View attachment 2347348

Some trivia:

Round 2

View attachment 2347359
View attachment 2347360
View attachment 2347362
View attachment 2347363
Nicole. The answer is Nicole. It's always Nicole
With my heart bleeding: Lily
It's like the fire scene again. I rather die 1000x than pick just one:cry: But i pick Maya.
Zoey. In a blink.

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
View attachment 2347342

The result
View attachment 2347348

Some trivia:

Round 2

View attachment 2347359
View attachment 2347360
View attachment 2347362
View attachment 2347363
Just on time when i came to check, i have to love these :devilish: , way more interesting than last topic must say...
The battle is gonna be hard thought.

These are my votes:

1. Sage ( Easy win i think )
2. Lily Aka Pigtails Queen ( Camy is gonna take a win here thought. )
3. Rio ( Finally i can vote her.. no way i go with Maya.
4. May god saves the Quinn.

P.S: I´m also surprise about easy win of Rio, i love her but im sold with Sarah eyes and slutty attitude :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes