Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I have run out of reactions by giving thanks to all the fellow Quinn's fans in here. You are great, buddies.

The semi-finals

Again I made the matches with a random draw. But then I wasn't quite happy with the result so I made hand picked matches. Not sure which one to go with I again turned to randomness, first it was heads and tails then random number between 1 and 100, and both times it said I should go with the random matches. I guess random sticks to its kind :cautious:

Anyway, here are the matches. Time to decide who goes to the final and who to the bronze match.

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
My votes for the semi-finals:

Rio
Quinn

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
She's a tragic character. :cry:
I don't know what you're talking about. Clearly Rio will kill Vinny in hand to gun combat, then dismantle the drug ring. For this the Mayor will perosnally award her. Then she will single handedly bring down Burke's prostitution business, for which Rio will be elected as Principal of B&R.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
Me: "It's time for the semi-finals of the best girl tournament"
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

Anyhow, now we are back. Thanks everyone who voted, it would be a sad tournament without engagement. Let's see how your favourite girl(s) performed in the last round.

The result

View attachment 2350584

Again Rio is back with vengeance, after the whole site wants to get her killed she claims 4 times as many votes as one of the main girls :cautious:

Sage also had a strong round, only getting one fewer vote than Rio. If nothing else Nicole can claim the title of best MILF.

Zoey vs Quinn was less one sided as the previous 2 matches, but still decisive. With only 2 episodes under her belt she put up a good fight against the resident bad girl. Maybe by season 4 she can be a fan favourite.

The closest match to my surprise was Cammy vs Lily. So close in fact that it was a draw, and I had to use myself as a tie-breaker. Sorry Lily fans </3

The semi-finals

Again I made the matches with a random draw. But then I wasn't quite happy with the result so I made hand picked matches. Not sure which one to go with I again turned to randomness, first it was heads and tails then random number between 1 and 100, and both times it said I should go with the random matches. I guess random sticks to its kind :cautious:

Anyway, here are the matches. Time to decide who goes to the final and who to the bronze match.

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
1) Rio, she's the best girl after all
2) This is a really tough one. Sage takes this by the slimmest of margins

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Ok thanks, I didn't remember that scene and now I thought it was a camera put there by jocks so I didn't get why it was presented at the end of 9 as a mistery then.

About who would be the blackmailer well, if the intention was specially fucking DIKs (getting their house) it would be weird the first receiving the enveloppe would be the alphas... Also, I think if they just want to get them out the house it would be enough now that the bug is in a bar where they serve alcoholic drinks, considering that's already breaking the rules.

I would guess it has to be something more important than that... but also, it would be a weird place to have the bug, except every room is bugged.
I think it's blatantly obvious by now that the jocks wouldn't have the smarts to do anything remotely close to putting a spy camera in there.

As for who did it, it would have to be someone who:
  • Knows the DIKs use that closet for having sex
  • Wants to stir up shit with the DIKs and jocks.
  • Smart enough to have the idea to put a camera there to gather blackmail material
  • Evil enough to go through with it
I think that narrows it down to maybe only a couple of people.

And if you still can't figure out who the remaining suspects are, then congratulations, you are not evil enough yourself. But unfortunately, you are also not smart enough.

Darx321

Oct 4, 2021
The competition between the girls gave me something to think about.
(Thanks to c.mork btw)

I've been trying to figure out which choice would be the hardest for me to make.

And apparently it's Lily vs Rio.
Up until episode 9, Lily definitely wins and I generally have a soft spot for her.
But after episode 9 it's tricky. Rio is awfully cute!
Although I've never been a big fan of cat-girls, Rio is really something special.

At the end of the day, it is kind of a "sexy vs cute" situation.
I couldn't decide for a long time, because before Quinn made it to the top of my favorites list, Lily was pretty much number one for me.

However, I will follow my heart and choose Rio.

Therefore:
1. Quinn
2. Rio
3. Lily

In fourth place is probably Sage.
Although she previously was tied for first place alongside Lily. (Well, I'm Russian, so no surprises here:KEK:)
But then Maya add-on happens. And Sage family was a turn off, too.
Well, Sage didn't change as a person, however even she was tied to some sort of drama. (Chad doesn't count)

The other main girls were already packed with it:
poor/rich problem + Tybalt on top of this
old enough to be MC mother + teacher + some sort of dead husband in the closed room
2 for the price of 1, yet only one tuition

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Yes, she must.. to do some thing
View attachment 2351080
My memories about this moment are still very fresh, as I watched this scene from beginning to end and in detail a couple of days ago. And just this frame you have captured is very significant if we pay attention to what happens just before. And that is that Fuckface caresses Quinn's face just before kissing her while he is penetrating Riona, who is eating Quinn's pussy. That Fuckface's gesture of caressing her face totally baffles Quinn. Her expression says it all and speaks volumes about her persona. That's why it's not hard to understand her reaction after that moment of emotional weakness, a reaction that is captured in the screenshot you have posted. In order to hide that she is enjoying the moment and being treated nicely by a lover, perhaps for the first time in her whole life, she decides to quickly raise again her emotional wall, that constant farce in which she has decided to live immersed. Hence the bossy and unfriendly command to Riona.

As a fan of hers, this is one of my favorite moments of hers. What a complex and fascinating character she is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Oh, buddy, it's not a meme, it's just reality :Kappa:
This is kinda weird, but me and some other people both here and on Reddit who were/are Sage fans turned out to be Russians. So it's just something exaggerated for shits and giggles
Check out that busted Russian who gave me a facepalm :Kappa:
Strange. Russians are conservative to the core, I would expect them to love someone like Jill :ROFLMAO:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Strange. Russians are conservative to the core, I would expect them to love someone like Jill :ROFLMAO:
Nothing strange about it. What are outwardly the most conservative cultures often cultivate the most, let's just use the generic word "interesting", sub-cultures and fetishes.

Honestly I've yet to find a conservative culture that doesn't do that.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Russians are conservative to the core, I would expect them to love someone like Jill
The owner of one most luxurious and expensive brothels of my country support conservative politicians by, in his own words, "in defense of family and tradition" :ROFLMAO: So nothing new about this sweet "irony". Also, Jill isn't redhead and we all know be a redhead is mandatory to russian's waifus.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You know I wonder when Isabella was fucking the guy 18 years younger than her she thought was the MC or James? We already see that he had several mental lapses

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Nothing strange about it. What are outwardly the most conservative cultures often cultivate the most, let's just use the generic word "interesting", sub-cultures and fetishes.

Honestly I've yet to find a conservative culture that doesn't do that.
I'd have to agree with this.
The Germans are also quite conservative(at least for the time I lived there for 2 years), but their fetish culture... :BootyTime:

Their is some truth that when someone is denied something and rebels or is just in a major minority, the that sub-culture is wicked due to it.

So I understand both of y'all points.
It's just the matter of majority vs sub-culture.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
PashafromGulap
It's just that Russians like hot and emotional girls while all sorts of Japanese like calm and boring bitches like Jill. In every fucking anime, the main character chooses some boring and calm bitch and the hot tsundere is left alone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
You know I wonder when Isabella was fucking the guy 18 years younger than her she thought was the MC or James? We already see that he had several mental lapses
It doesn't matter for the MC, seeing how Bella's tits are so big that they are practically characters themselves, sex with Bella is a foursome :KEK: So it probably won't matter to the MC till Bella decides to add him as a new trophy to her locked kill room :WeSmart:

Hawke84

Dec 2, 2018
Me: "It's time for the semi-finals of the best girl tournament"
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

Anyhow, now we are back. Thanks everyone who voted, it would be a sad tournament without engagement. Let's see how your favourite girl(s) performed in the last round.

The result

View attachment 2350584

Again Rio is back with vengeance, after the whole site wants to get her killed she claims 4 times as many votes as one of the main girls :cautious:

Sage also had a strong round, only getting one fewer vote than Rio. If nothing else Nicole can claim the title of best MILF.

Zoey vs Quinn was less one sided as the previous 2 matches, but still decisive. With only 2 episodes under her belt she put up a good fight against the resident bad girl. Maybe by season 4 she can be a fan favourite.

The closest match to my surprise was Cammy vs Lily. So close in fact that it was a draw, and I had to use myself as a tie-breaker. Sorry Lily fans </3

The semi-finals

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
Cammy 100%
Quinn

Reactions: c.mork
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes