Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
lol. You're insinuating that I'm prejudiced, immature, and lack understanding of the Quinn character? Read my posts on that again.

I see how Quinn is and not just in the context of the MC.

Quinn Sage: Behind Sage's back, who considers Quinn a friend and if not Sage even pretends to be a friend, deals drugs and prostitutes the HOTs. She organizes the party at the Preps behind Sage's back, then lies to Sage that she is doing it for the HOTs and manipulates Sage into making it work. Sage tells Quinn to tell the DIKs so that the party at the DIKs is canceled. But no, Quinn doesn't and hopes so Sage gets blamed for it.

Quinn Riona: She blames Riona at Tommy's so they are so short on money because Riona is supposedly smoking for free. Furthermore, Quinn dumps her friend Riona pretty easily just because Riona has an opinion of her own and because a new lucrative source of income has opened up with Lily.

Quinn Tommy: Why is Tommy so mad at Quinn? Tommy said to Quinn so he sees her more as a friend than Rusty. The two make plans together and are friends. But the thing that was important to Tommy, the party for his new brothers Derek and MC, Quinn doesn't care about. That was more important to Tommy than the drugs Quinn wanted to fund at the preps party.

When you have Quinn as a friend, you don't need enemies. Why? Because anyone Quinn sees as weak will be manipulated, betrayed and dropped by her. To see that, my MC doesn't have to walk in Quinn's paths or be a DIK. And that is exactly the point. A DIK MC makes himself vulnerable to blackmail in one way or another and Quinn will take advantage of that sooner or later when it is of benefit to her. The DIK MC is like everyone else and does not stand out from the majority of male students, and thus is ordinary.

This is why Quinn is afraid of a CHICK MC. There is no chink in his armor, he cannot be manipulated by it. This is what attracts Quinn to the MC, what probably most girls find interesting about the MC. Quinn wants to crack the CHICK MC, it's like a chess match for her against an equal opponent Quinn has always had in her father Rox. From her father she has learned everything she knows about life. Therefore, Quinn will only find the right way in a pure friendship relationship with the MC, because she can not bring the CHICK MC under control and through the attempts to create it will change positively.

All the tender situations you describe is nothing but manipulating the MC. Quinn is using sex and intimacy to achieve her goals. She probably already did that with Vinny. She is doing the same thing with Riona. Hell, she's even trying it with Tybalt.

All the tender situations you describe is nothing more than manipulating the MC. Quinn uses sex and intimacy to achieve her goals. She probably already did that with Vinny. She's doing the same thing with Riona. Hell, she's even trying it with Tybalt.

Almost all of that can be seen and read about in the game.

Also, I don't know why you're complaining? I laid out how I think Quinn gets out of her shit with the help of the CHICK MC and truly falls in love with the MC as a result, without any ulterior motives on her part. In doing so, I am showing more compassion for Quinn because I want a better life for Quinn.
Dik fuckface get manipulated by Quinn and chick fuckface get manipulated by Maya. Oh the irony :ROFLMAO: :LOL: (It a joke)

You are not wrong about Quinn stabbing her friends behind their backs, but none of them are as close as Fuckface with the exception of Vinny. (We don't know her past with Vinny but it wasn't good). Also, Quinn didn't took Fuckface money when he actually offered it. The thing is Quinn has fallen really deep into her current life where the only thing matters is get things done. In ep9 Quinn finally apologized to Tommy after talking to fuckface in the kitchen which she could have never done. I don't know where you get the idea that Quinn is manipulating fuckface or chick fuckface will save Quinn. I didn't got any of that vibes. I told you to play Quinn path cause you are judging her without even playing her route. Quinn also reject dik fuckface if he choose to go with Jill to meet her friends. Also, when Fuckface hang out with Quinn outside where she talked about relationship in general and what she thinks about that. Few instances when Fuckface kiss Quinn, stay in her room, take her photos shows her vulnerability. I see dik Fuckface saving her more than a chick fuckface. Quinn hardly cares about other people, and she was concerned cause Vinny attacked someone which can cause problems for her.

cuterabbit

Dec 24, 2022
I only play MJ and there is a reason for that. In my personal opinion, the two are the girls with whom the MC can be happy, but not must.

Those who read my post will have noticed that I have also written controversially about Josy and Maya in the past. I do the same with the other LIs, with a slight difference so that I am or can be more objective with Sage, Jill, Isabella and the other girls. I admit that, I have no problem with that.

Because the rest about the other girls I read and see here in the thread. Therefore, I also know how the other girls interact with the MC. Although not in detail, but in concentrated form, which allows extrapolation and interpolation.
If someone writes a recipe without ever cooking, that's scary

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Seriously, you should play other routes as well. You can't get the whole picture by reading other people's experiences.
I not only read the experiences of others, but also see the screenshots with the gestures and facial expressions of the characters and read the corresponding text.

I also watch closely and look at the pictures in the game folder. For example, I think to myself so that most Quinn fans are guessing who Mick might be. Surprise, it might be the guy?:rolleyes::unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Another day, another round over. The votes have came in, and the community decided who can have a shot at the title of best girl. Engagement also skyrocketed, people came out of the woodwork to vote for their favourites. The first two rounds had about 24-25 votes each, the semi-finals had over 40. Let's see what came of it.

The result
View attachment 2353426

Sage vs Quinn was a fucking bloodbath. Sage enjoyed an early lead, then quickly Quinn caught up and took a firm lead. She maintained that for several hours, every time Sage equalized she regained her lead right after. Until the final stretch, Sage finished the night with a 4-1 split. In the end this was enough for a slim victory. Quinn fans were quite passionate though, every Quinn vote got 2-5 times as many reactions as Sage votes :p

Meanwhile Rio is cruising through the tournament. Although this time she didn't manage to get 3 or 4 times as many votes, only 2.4167 times as many. I guess that's considered a tough match for her :cautious:

With the last round being the final and bronze match, everyone can guess what the matchups are. So let's just get to it.

Bronze match
View attachment 2353439

The Final
View attachment 2353440
Dang, that final is gonna be tough.

* Cammie for the bronze; i suspect her chances to pull an upset are pretty low, but she deserves it if just for being actual friend to Rio instead of someone who just kicks her down.

* Sage for the win; as cute as Riona is, Sage had more opportunities to show facets of her personality, and it's all lovely

Reactions: TittyHeaven

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
Seriously, you should play other routes as well. You can't get the whole picture by reading other people's experiences.
This. You're going to miss shit interpreting stuff through other people's filter that you haven't directly experienced.

lol. You're insinuating that I'm prejudiced, immature, and lack understanding of the Quinn character? Read my posts on that again.

I see how Quinn is and not just in the context of the MC.

Quinn Sage: Behind Sage's back, who considers Quinn a friend and if not Sage even pretends to be a friend, deals drugs and prostitutes the HOTs. She organizes the party at the Preps behind Sage's back, then lies to Sage that she is doing it for the HOTs and manipulates Sage into making it work. Sage tells Quinn to tell the DIKs so that the party at the DIKs is canceled. But no, Quinn doesn't and hopes so Sage gets blamed for it.

Quinn Riona: She blames Riona at Tommy's so they are so short on money because Riona is supposedly smoking for free. Furthermore, Quinn dumps her friend Riona pretty easily just because Riona has an opinion of her own and because a new lucrative source of income has opened up with Lily.

Quinn Tommy: Why is Tommy so mad at Quinn? Tommy said to Quinn so he sees her more as a friend than Rusty. The two make plans together and are friends. But the thing that was important to Tommy, the party for his new brothers Derek and MC, Quinn doesn't care about. That was more important to Tommy than the drugs Quinn wanted to fund at the preps party.

When you have Quinn as a friend, you don't need enemies. Why? Because anyone Quinn sees as weak will be manipulated, betrayed and dropped by her. To see that, my MC doesn't have to walk in Quinn's paths or be a DIK. And that is exactly the point. A DIK MC makes himself vulnerable to blackmail in one way or another and Quinn will take advantage of that sooner or later when it is of benefit to her. The DIK MC is like everyone else and does not stand out from the majority of male students, and thus is ordinary.

This is why Quinn is afraid of a CHICK MC. There is no chink in his armor, he cannot be manipulated by it. This is what attracts Quinn to the MC, what probably most girls find interesting about the MC. Quinn wants to crack the CHICK MC, it's like a chess match for her against an equal opponent Quinn has always had in her father Rox. From her father she has learned everything she knows about life. Therefore, Quinn will only find the right way in a pure friendship relationship with the MC, because she can not bring the CHICK MC under control and through the attempts to create it will change positively.

All the tender situations you describe is nothing but manipulating the MC. Quinn is using sex and intimacy to achieve her goals. She probably already did that with Vinny. She is doing the same thing with Riona. Hell, she's even trying it with Tybalt.

Almost all of that can be seen and read about in the game.

Also, I don't know why you're complaining? I laid out how I think Quinn gets out of her shit with the help of the CHICK MC and truly falls in love with the MC as a result, without any ulterior motives on her part. In doing so, I am showing more compassion for Quinn because I want a better life for Quinn.
The fact you haven't played the route makes sense. Quinn on the DIK route where they're close is the one so clearly out of her element with that Fuckface and has no idea how to handle it because she's catching feelings and starting to trust him. It isn't Fuckfaces first rodeo when it comes to feelings or girls bad at them but Quinn is clearly awkward as all hell with it. The CHICK Fuckface Quinn literally can't stand him they barely exist to each other, she's not scared of him or wants to crack him she barely knows he exists on that route or him her.

That's kinda the point for all her manipulation and ruthlessness it begins to fall flat because she can't keep Fuckface distant enough because she likes him. The Quinn you're describing is the one we were first introduced to the one dimensional manipulator it becomes clear she's more than that on her path.

Another day, another round over. The votes have came in, and the community decided who can have a shot at the title of best girl. Engagement also skyrocketed, people came out of the woodwork to vote for their favourites. The first two rounds had about 24-25 votes each, the semi-finals had over 40. Let's see what came of it.

The result
View attachment 2353426

Sage vs Quinn was a fucking bloodbath. Sage enjoyed an early lead, then quickly Quinn caught up and took a firm lead. She maintained that for several hours, every time Sage equalized she regained her lead right after. Until the final stretch, Sage finished the night with a 4-1 split. In the end this was enough for a slim victory. Quinn fans were quite passionate though, every Quinn vote got 2-5 times as many reactions as Sage votes :p

Meanwhile Rio is cruising through the tournament. Although this time she didn't manage to get 3 or 4 times as many votes, only 2.4167 times as many. I guess that's considered a tough match for her :cautious:

With the last round being the final and bronze match, everyone can guess what the matchups are. So let's just get to it.

Bronze match
View attachment 2353439

The Final
View attachment 2353440
Sage- Bella or her are the games best girl for me. Hard though Riona is a sweetie.

Cammy- I will always go for the hot latina with the big ass unless it is Sage or Bella against her.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Dik fuckface get manipulated by Quinn and chick fuckface get manipulated by Maya. Oh the irony :ROFLMAO: :LOL: (It a joke)

You are not wrong about Quinn stabbing her friends behind their backs, but none of them are as close as Fuckface with the exception of Vinny. (We don't know her past with Vinny but it wasn't good). Also, Quinn didn't took Fuckface money when he actually offered it. The thing is Quinn has fallen really deep into her current life where the only thing matters is get things done. In ep9 Quinn finally apologized to Tommy after talking to fuckface in the kitchen which she could have never done. I don't know where you get the idea that Quinn is manipulating fuckface or chick fuckface will save Quinn. I didn't got any of that vibes. I told you to play Quinn path cause you are judging her without even playing her route. Quinn also reject dik fuckface if he choose to go with Jill to meet her friends. Also, when Fuckface hang out with Quinn outside where she talked about relationship in general and what she thinks about that. Few instances when Fuckface kiss Quinn, stay in her room, take her photos shows her vulnerability. I see dik Fuckface saving her more than a chick fuckface. Quinn hardly cares about other people, and she was concerned cause Vinny attacked someone which can cause problems for her.
There is no need to play the Quinn's route to understand what kind of person she is. My MC is a simple guy. Quinn has hurted his friend, Maya, and almost made a personal slave whore of her. This thing only is enough for my MC to make a final judgement of Quinn. It's something that my MC would never forgive her for, no matter what kind of relationship with Maya he has. Quinn is evil. Period. No need for deep discussions of why is she acting like this and how hard life is treating her, or how dangerous is the way of Heisenberg for her. Excuses are like a hole in the butt, everyone has it. And I didn't even mention poor Mona and what Quinn did to her. Yes, Mona was dumb a little, but she doesn't deserve to be marked as a total whore and kicked off the B&R for not honoring the deal between Burke and Quinn.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Quinn has hurt his friend, Maya
laugh-lol.gif

Excuses are like a hole in the butt, everyone has it.
Derek, is that you? :D

Jokes aside, I get you :D
I play all the routes, and I approach each route with MC having a different character so to speak.
So I totally get what you mean. There are similarities, but the Massive DIK runs and other path are filled with choices I'd never make on other routes.

I'd suggest once the game is over(since Quinn's route is technically picking up steam now), to play it than. It won't change your mind, but it's fun to experience the other sides too :D

BTW, honest question for the MJ fans.
When you play MJ, what Affinity do you guys prefer?

I personally prefer a more DIK route since Josy is a wildcard.
And no, it's not because of Maya, but CHICK affinity really seems tailored to Maya in that case.
Both were alright, but DIK was more fun to me,
How about the rest of you MJ mains?

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
My MC had Neutral affinity (and ended up with it becoming permanent) although his daily actions tend to lean towards DIK side, so that's the status (capped at "regular DIK" due to affinity) he tends to roll with.

what can i say, all these asses won't ogle themselves.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
View attachment 2354265

Derek, is that you? :D

Jokes aside, I get you :D
I play all the routes, and I approach each route with MC hacing a different character so to speak.
So I totally get what you mean. There are similarities, but the Massive DIK runs and other path are filled with choices I'd never make on other routes.

I'd suggest once the game is over(since Quinn's route is technically picking up steam now), to play it than. It won't change your mind, but it's fun to experience the other sides too :D

And no, it's not because of Maya, but CHICK affinity really seems tailored to Maya in that case.
Not a JaM main but I prefer neutral for them. I felt that worked because it doesn't feel the MC is wildly different from either of them and so it wouldn't feel unnatural for him to fuck around and be wild with Josy while been more serious or soft with Maya. It somewhat makes sense for him to be a balance in the throuple I guess.

Oh but punch people as often as you can so you can slap that bitch Oscar at Halloween.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022

Neutral. Though, I had done enough Dik moves to be able to chin both Oscar and Vinnie (that felt very satisfying)

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Sadly out of likes :cry: Thanks for the answers.
My MC had Neutral affinity (and ended up with it becoming permanent) although his daily actions tend to lean towards DIK side, so that's the status (capped at "regular DIK" due to affinity) he tends to roll with.

what can i say, all these asses won't ogle themselves.
I too weighed in more into DIK, I think I ended up Neutral like you too, but more DIK-ish overall.
Josy is kinky and fun so I went with the affinity that would bring about the most fun Josy interactions.
Just seems like the type of MC that would be invested in Maya's plight and Josy would be neutral, but DIK enough to be able to fight for the fights that await them.

Oh but punch people as often as you can so you can slap that bitch Oscar at Halloween.
Neutral. Though, I had done enough Dik moves to be able to chin both Oscar and Vinnie (that felt very satisfying)
Amen to that.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I not only read the experiences of others, but also see the screenshots with the gestures and facial expressions of the characters and read the corresponding text.

I also watch closely and look at the pictures in the game folder. For example, I think to myself so that most Quinn fans are guessing who Mick might be. Surprise, it might be the guy?:rolleyes::unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To continue the analogy started by cuterabbit, if someone writes a recipe only by looking at pictures of other people's cookings, that's scary.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I see punching that asshole Oscar is something everyone wants to do. I find it funny we barely know him and everyone wants to punch him and you end up in bed with his girlfriend and fuckbuddy on the others route. DPC better have a reverse gangbang for Fuckface next episode with Tara, Tiffani and...goth girl. I really do think someone called Oscar banged DPC's wife for a rando character he can get fucked over a lot in one night.
Was it Gina? The third one?
Also, we didn't just hit Oscar, we glory hole'd his gf Tara(depends on route/choices). Sarah is a true friend, lol :BootyTime:

Reactions: TittyHeaven

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

1. Maya also refused the money from the MC.

2. Quinn is not very good at getting things done. Yes, the Alphas are not at the Halloween party. But Quinn didn't actually plan that, just owe it to a happy coincidence from Arieth. The preps party would have been without the HOTs if Sage hadn't taken care of it. No, Quinn's errands are more by chance than as planned.

3. Vinny had a thing with Quinn once, we all read that. But we read something else. Quinn told Tommy so they are much better off without Vinny. In Tommy's opinion, Quinn actually got away with it better than he did. Given the fact so Quinn had something with Vinny shows us that Quinn was no exception when it came to Vinny either. It seems to me that Quinn found a new ally in Tommy, and then Vinny was dumped.

4. to become a DIK MC, the player must make decisions that can make him blackmailable.

5. I'm not writing to make Quinn not long for the MC. But given the fact so that Quinn, in my opinion, has her most intimate and vulnerable moment with the MC in EP7 when she snuggles up to him while he is unconscious/absolutely high or asleep, shows me so that she wants a relationship with a CHICK MC but wants to fuck a DIK MC.

DPC follows in my opinion a clear structure, which is recognizable by the CHICK LIs and Rusty. First will develop feelings, then fuck and finally enter into a relationship. On this way the MC influences the girls. The other way shows and Rusty. He fucked around a lot, but never discarded the thought of a relationship, but is eventually dumped by Micha. In terms of girls, Rusty was a DIK and got dumped.

I believe so that the same will happen between Quinn and the MC. So with Quinn, the MC probably has to be a DIK longer than with other Girls, but eventually he has to evolve into a CHICK to end up in a successful relationship with Quinn.

But play it however you want. These are just my thoughts.:D(y)

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

The last time I played the Josy/Maya branch, I went with chick affinity. It is the one that seems to works best for those two. Even Josy has some early interactions that works best if your MC is a good boy.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes