lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Will there be a Thanksgiving episode? It's not the first time someone has mentioned Thanksgiving and you've mentioned it again... Is it confirmed? I should do some research on what this holiday is about, in my country there is no such holiday (Brazil).
Thanksgiving is the next big holiday after halloween, so will all depend how much time the episode will cover.

Reactions: saynotoNTR
Jan 31, 2023
I'm confused... it's like Christmas but in November? How important is this holiday in the USA? Is it on the same level as Christmas and New Year? :unsure:
I'm not an American, but to me it seem as though it's like Christmas, but without all the fun stuff, like copious alcohol consumption and season themed music, but you still have to spend a whole day with those family members you pretend to like while you're actually slowly dying inside.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Thanksgiving is the holiday before the black friday steam sale.
Thanksgiving is the next big holiday after halloween, so will all depend how much time the episode will cover.
I'm not an American, but to me it seem as though it's like Christmas, but without all the fun stuff, like copious alcohol consumption and season themed music, but you still have to spend a whole day with those family members you pretend to like while you're actually slowly dying inside.
I was checking and Thanksgiving seems to be a pretty depressing holiday for the MC. Seems to be something celebrated among family members, but the MC only has his dad... Shit... another episode to hurt my feelings... :cry:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I was checking and Thanksgiving seems to be a pretty depressing holiday for the MC. Seems to be something celebrated among family members, but the MC only has his dad... Shit... another episode to hurt my feelings... :cry:
That's why we predict that during thanksgiving MC or will meet the family of his choosen LI or the LI will go spend thanksgiving with he and Neil.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
The problem is so the MC can't split 3 for Thanksgiving. Either Neil, Josy or Maya.

Solution: Thanksgiving at Maya, Christmas at Josy, with Neil and Maya.
That's why we predict that during thanksgiving MC or will meet the family of his choosen LI or the LI will go spend thanksgiving with he and Neil.
Probably the LI will spend the holiday with MC and Neil then. MC must have spent all the past holidays with Neil, he won't want to miss out on this one too... and it's still an excuse for Neil to meet the LI that MC chose...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Probably the LI will spend the holiday with MC and Neil then. MC must have spent all the past holidays with Neil, he won't want to miss out on this one too... and it's still an excuse for Neil to meet the LI that MC chose...
Also, fuckface will meet with Josy family too I think. Now that Tommy knows and Josy father invited him. Josy doesn't live far from his home as well. It be really funny Thanksgiving with Tommy in it

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Also, fuckface will meet with Josy family too I think. Now that Tommy knows and Josy father invited him. Josy doesn't live far from his home as well. It be really funny Thanksgiving with Tommy in it
Will the MC have to choose between spending Thanksgiving with Josy or Maya? Damn, I'm glad I don't go that route. :LOL:

Jan 31, 2023
I wonder if he can bring Quinn home to meet his dad, there are so many uncomfortable and humorous events that could take place, like maybe Quinn accidentally drops a dimebag of weed while she's taking her shoes off (Americans don't actually walk around inside with their shoes on right? That's just some TV bullshit I hope), or Neil could ask Quinn what her father does for a living, etc.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I wonder if he can bring Quinn home to meet his dad, there are so many uncomfortable and humorous events that could take place, like maybe Quinn accidentally drops a dimebag of weed while she's taking her shoes off (Americans don't actually walk around inside with their shoes on right? That's just some TV bullshit I hope), or Neil could ask Quinn what her father does for a living, etc.
No, we Americans' like our grass tinged with toe funk. :p

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Will the MC have to choose between spending Thanksgiving with Josy or Maya? Damn, I'm glad I don't go that route. :LOL:
Maybe it will be Thanksgiving for the single path believers and the throuple potentially breaks up depending who the MC chooses to go with. /s

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Maybe not because they don't have a relationship yet? I don't think any girl from the “Others” route will be an option to spend the holiday with the MC. I could be wrong too, who knows...

Maybe it will be Thanksgiving for the single path believers and the throuple potentially breaks up depending who the MC chooses to go with. /s
It's a good idea... Any girl would be pissed if she wasn't chosen to spend the holiday with her boyfriend. :LOL:

Jan 31, 2023
No, we Americans' like our grass tinged with toe funk. :p
Disturbing...

Maybe not because they don't have a relationship yet? I don't think any girl from the “Others” route will be an option to spend the holiday with the MC. I could be wrong too, who knows...
My guess is that the thanksgiving episode will be in E11, and who knows what DPC has in store in terms of character development in E10, there might be an option to commit to our favorite SG, but it's just baseless speculation on my part.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Since MC is not official with any of the SGs, more probably this will be restrict to the Main LIs

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
My guess is that the thanksgiving episode will be in E11, and who knows what DPC has in store in terms of character development in E10, there might be an option to commit to our favorite SG, but it's just baseless speculation on my part.
Like I said, I could be wrong... I would like to see Neil's reaction to seeing Quinn, Nicole or Lily. He will probably make some big daddy joke. :KEK:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Will there be a Thanksgiving episode? It's not the first time someone has mentioned Thanksgiving and you've mentioned it again... Is it confirmed? I should do some research on what this holiday is about, in my country there is no such holiday (Brazil).
It has to do with the end of the harvest season, usually in the fall. Canada has an earlier harvest season so Canada's comes first, the USA has a later harvest so theirs comes later on. It also had to do with giving thanks for the harvest and all we have at that time, hence the name, "Thanks Giving".

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Like I said, I could be wrong... I would like to see Neil's reaction to seeing Quinn, Nicole or Lily. He will probably make some big daddy joke. :KEK:
Poor bastard is in for it on the others route. Fatherly disappointment is coming in spades for him.

Quinn what the fuck is this poverty bucket you call a home and where can I store my drugs and hos?
Nicole I'm a 30yr old stripper dating your boy and have a son, he paid me for butt sex when we first met it still hasn't closed properly.
Lily hi I'm a stripper to pay for college, first time I met your son he fingered me on stage.
Riona why bring a coffin to thanksgiving son? Not the place for dead girls.
Sarah and Mel would probably start humping MC at the table.

In all seriousness if SGs can meet him I'm looking forward to Quinn because she'll be her usual bitchy self with Neil to bounce off or she's going to be unusually nice to Neil with the MC looking on wondering tf he's witnessing. Also be interesting to see how she reacts to where he lives, Quinn comes from fuck all just like Neil and MC. The rest would probably get on fine with him, one look at Lily and he'll be giving his son the biggest proud dad smile though (until he finds out how they met anyway).

Edit: So the unsatisfied gloryhole princess got nabbed :whistle:.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes