Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Did you guys know that Jill is extremely popular on Patreon? :eek:

I realized that we, F95 members, are living in our own bubble. Just imagine, a place where Jill is the best girl... I'm feeling like an alien discovering a new life in another galaxy...
She used to be the most popular girl on here too.

• Wow
Reactions: saynotoNTR

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

I realized that we, F95 members, are living in our own bubble. Just imagine, a place where Jill is the best girl... I'm feeling like an alien discovering a new life in another galaxy...
DPC's Patreon and Discord are nests of Jill sims, it's been known for a long time. There were a lot of them here too, but thanks to some active users and victorious memes, Jill was defeated and her fans were silenced ... forever?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
She used to be the most popular girl on here too.
DPC's Patreon and Discord are nests of Jill sims, it's been known for a long time. There were a lot of them here too, but thanks to some active users and victorious memes, Jill was defeated and her fans were silenced ... forever?
I knew Jill was popular, I figured she would be in the TOP 5 among all the girls in the game (MG, SD and minors characters included). But not even in my wildest dreams would I have guessed she was the fucking TOP 1.

It looks like she is InstaWIN when she appears in any poll whatsoever. No way is the DPC going to implement an option to help Rusty finish the game with Jill.

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Damn.. I'm quite late into reading the explanations but I really thought that she was hated or something just from the amount of memes made from her.
I apologize in advance for the misunderstanding, not gonna discuss about it since I'm like starting her path now.
Anyways anyone know how to get the Mixed #15? It's only saying that is from a episode 4 free roam, and even after searching at the walkthroughs I couldn't find a single hint or mention of it, maybe I'm blind maybe..

Edit: Maybe it's a path exclusive render, and it's the 15 not 17 my bad.

Last edited:

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Always good to read some these crazy theories people come with if not those then it's poles sad thing is thinking how long it will be till next update hopefully not a year but at this point wouldn't shock me

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Indeed, they are alive and well. Just migrated back to Discord and Patreon.
Hilarious things is, I mean, I'll be the first to admit it, the recent Mayaposting got out of hand and I take responsibility for my part in it, hell, maybe even instigating it.

But Jill wise? Sure, there was a random goblin joke due to the renders here and there, but DPC ended her carrier in this thread. Banana Jill happened, and the Banana Boom went with it. After that, even the Jill stans were like: Maaaaaaaaaybe I should grab that ass? :WaitWhat: Which is hilarious because I still defend Jill to this day, since If you are in a relationship with her, you love her for who she is, her goofy/naive self. Did she fall off after Episode 6, yeah, for many. But that brings me back to a single fact, Jill fans weren't bullied out by members, DPC DIK'd them hard. Some of us just had a few laughs and made a few memes about it.

its call hell
They are like herpes... When you think it's gone... It comes back
ached jilly willy.png
Ached loved him some herpes back in the day :KEK:
I found this yesterday, was searching the thread for something in particular, and landed on this :D

How this forum reacts to various dalli_x theories.

View attachment 2376961
Not to toot my own horn, but someone said my Jill/Lana theory was better :KEK: Post nut clarity qaulity :KEK:
JK, Dalli is supreme king of theories :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c.mork

always86

Mar 19, 2020
This is what I'm counting on :ROFLMAO:

Once I had a post on this topic, only when I registered here. I don't have a tag left, but I think it's the temperate northeastern US, maybe Oregon and Washington.
View attachment 2376286

Just imagine taking the train from the East Coast to San Diego. :HideThePain:In Zoey BIOS needs to be added: she is afraid of planes.:ROFLMAO:
I’m fairly sure it is north east. One of the women MC chats with on Swyper is from New York, the way the conversation goes implies that she still lives there.

PastyCake

Jul 4, 2021

You need at least a $10 subscription to even vote on his polls. And if you have a higher tier you get more votes.

At least that's how it was the last time I was in his discord.

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Yo what's up DIKs. I'm new in this thread and I've been playing nonstop these last 4 days to catch the story up, and fuck, now i know why this game is SO HYPED . I've been laughing, sobbing (for the left girls along the path), scratching my brain and, overall, enjoying this game as fuck.

This is TOP entertainment, and definitely the game among the games. I'm not sure if i will see the future games i play the same way. I knew Being a Dik would blow my mind. So I have saved it for the last, and thanks god i did. This is pure caviar and coke

So, as i'm new (and 11,301 pages of discussion avoids me from catch up the thread), i've got a few questions about the team of PinkCake and ofc, the game itself:
-How does the DrPinkCake team work? They work with release dates, giving frequently updates of the game or maybe with streams?
-They launch a whole chapter within each update or they split up each chapter in small ones?

-With the end of chapter 8, i fucking realized that this game could have a HUNDRED of different endings. Maybe in others your choices doesen't matter that much, but in BAD there are a lot of things happening after each choice. Your relantionship with Derek, with Jade, flirtting both Bella and Jill, Lily and Sage in the future... So, as i've seen that 3 years have passed since the first launch, am i right to think that maybe the chapter 3 is the final one? (3 years and DrPinkCake bring us this beauty, and 2 and 1/2 year while we're waiting for StS tech update lol)

Anyway, i'm so glad to join this wonderful community (sorry for being such a NOOB) and deliver my full commitment to the cause with this game. DrPinkCake and all u fans deserve the best for creating and supporting this huge project.
Hope to see u around and thanks for the answers beforehand

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Yo what's up DIKs. I'm new in this thread and I've been playing nonstop these last 4 days to catch the story up, and fuck, now i know why this game is SO HYPED . I've been laughing, sobbing (for the left girls along the path), scratching my brain and, overall, enjoying this game as fuck.

This is TOP entertainment, and definitely the game among the games. I'm not sure if i will see the future games i play the same way. I knew Being a Dik would blow my mind. So I have saved it for the last, and thanks god i did. This is pure caviar and coke

So, as i'm new (and 11,301 pages of discussion avoids me from catch up the thread), i've got a few questions about the team of PinkCake and ofc, the game itself:
-How does the DrPinkCake team work? They work with release dates, giving frequently updates of the game or maybe with streams?
-They launch a whole chapter within each update or they split up each chapter in small ones?

-With the end of chapter 8, i fucking realized that this game could have a HUNDRED of different endings. Maybe in others your choices doesen't matter that much, but in BAD there are a lot of things happening after each choice. Your relantionship with Derek, with Jade, flirtting both Bella and Jill, Lily and Sage in the future... So, as i've seen that 3 years have passed since the first launch, am i right to think that maybe the chapter 3 is the final one? (3 years and DrPinkCake bring us this beauty, and 2 and 1/2 year while we're waiting for StS tech update lol)

Anyway, i'm so glad to join this wonderful community (sorry for being such a NOOB) and deliver my full commitment to the cause with this game. DrPinkCake and all u fans deserve the best for creating and supporting this huge project.
Hope to see u around and thanks for the answers beforehand
1. There is no team, BaDIK is being made by 1 person.
2. 1 chapter per update, one update per 7-9 months.
3. There will be many endings most likely, but the other routes are getting bigger, Quinn and Zoey most likely won't be simple one offs.
4. 4 years actually.
5. BaDIK has passed half of the game, DPC stated that the plan is to finish with Season 4, planning on around 13-15 chapters.
6. Welcome to the thread, and don't take anyone seriously here. Sometimes people treat waifu wars and theories like rocket science :KEK:

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
1. There is no team, BaDIK is being made by 1 person.
2. 1 chapter per update, one update per 7-9 months.
3. There will be many endings most likely, but the other routes are getting bigger, Quinn and Zoey most likely won't be simple one offs.
4. 4 years actually.
5. BaDIK has passed half of the game, DPC stated that the plan is to finish with Season 4, planning on around 13-15 chapters.
6. Welcome to the thread, and don't take anyone seriously here. Sometimes people treat waifu wars and theories like rocket science :KEK:
Thanks dude for this wholesome piece of information. You have the heaven for granted. But man, i can't believe at all that DPC is just one person. That's is just only reachable for a fucking genius. I will follow my dear DPC to the edge of the world if needed
And i'm totally in with the waifu wars :BootyTime: Sage, Riona and the DIK path is the way

Reactions: The Glorious LIME
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes