Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I thought there wasn't ntr but being a dik has ruined most other visual novels on this site for me so clearly it's ntring other games. Also Josy and Maya for the win god i hope there is a throuple ending.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I just voted.
Results so far:

Yes, I would like to see the Clone series - 84%
No, I'd rather see something less graphic - 16%

Stop the count :KEK:.

Reactions: test7777

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
And maybe that won't be enough :KEK:

That's the only MFM content the game will ever have, most likely.
It feels like there is enough groundwork being laid that this could happen. Not in a cheating manner or anything, simply something JB and Elena want to try and apparently feeling MC is the appropriate partner for it. Wouldn't mind seeing it, it is pretty much the only way we're going to get a scene of MC banging Elena anyways.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Please, tick the box if you're interested in seeing this series for the 5th anniversary or would rather see me create something less graphic. I'll close the survey next week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
How about you stop wasting your time doing special renders and speed up the game's development.

Just asking for a friend.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
How about you stop wasting your time doing special renders and speed up the game's development.

Just asking for a friend.
Well given the fact that we are in the fifth year of this game this "speed up" thing is redundant at this point, it may well take another 10 yrs to complete (which probably will) cuz its pretty much the same...:HideThePain:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Well given the fact that we are in the fifth year of this game this "speed up" thing is redundant at this point, it may well take another 10 yrs to complete (which probably will) cuz its pretty much the same...:HideThePain:
There was a speed up?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It feels like there is enough groundwork being laid that this could happen. Not in a cheating manner or anything, simply something JB and Elena want to try and apparently feeling MC is the appropriate partner for it. Wouldn't mind seeing it, it is pretty much the only way we're going to get a scene of MC banging Elena anyways.
Yeah, there's a lot of setup of them talking about threesomes (with boys and girls) that they are into that kind of stuff.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes