Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Honestly, I am relieved to see that you guys mostly don't think that naming choice DPC went for the Others's branch in the script files bears much importance.

I remember reading in one of DPC's Q&A sessions (can't remember which year) where he wasn't cemented to specific endings for any character, and that he hated it when one of his favorite TV shows ended up forcing a really shitty ending because the writers had already decided on the ending when they first wrote the show, which then led to all the character development from between the first and last season being ignored, and that he would never do such a thing.
OK. That sounds really good. Let's hope that he sticks to his word. I admit that unlike you, I have not been following news from this developer that long. Although now I am and, like many of you, I also played his previous game, and enjoyed it a lot.

(I always pick Melissa in AL BTW)
It is always nice to meet a man of culture. Haha!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's "alone" because the mc wasn't prepared to commit yet.

Of course we chose not to commit because we wanted to fuck more girls, but "alone" means not in a relationship, but then again:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You missed one :cautious:
BeingADIK 2023-03-05 00-18-44-80.jpg

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
My impression was Lily made a deal with Quinn to buy drugs from her for Pink Rose girls at lower prices than Vinny was charging them, but she's not participating in the restaurant. That's just an impression though.
I don't think the price point was necessarily part of the deal. I think it is implied that Vinny is heavily overcharging because territory splits between him and Quinn left him as the sole provider in the area. Lily may or may not be offering herself through the restaurant, but as has been pointed out, it is really nothing different than she was already doing at the club.

Jan 31, 2023
Waifu Wars Episode(?):
The Thot Rises​

• Josy is a cheating whore who bangs MC behinds Maya's back. (n)

• Maya is a cheating whore who tried to fuck MC but she was too tight so it didn't fit, and she has some kind of skin condition. :sick: (n)

• Sage is a cheating whore who starts banging MC just to get back at Chad. (n)

• Bella is a backstabbing whore who encourages Jill to get with MC while she fools around with him and even has sex with him behind Jill's back. (n)

• Jill is... a severely autistic girl who likes to dress up as a . (n)(n)(n)

• Riona is a literal drug dealing prostitute, she has shit self esteem and lets people use her as a walking cum dumpster, oh and she's kind of dumb. :coffee:(n)

• Sarah is a literal hooker, she has no qualms about this, and she actually likes doing it because she's a fucking thot. (n)

• Melanie is literally just Sarah but with less personality, and a nicer body. :unsure:

• Lily is a stripper and likely a prostitute if her peers at the Pink Rose are anything to go by, and she likes to do drugs. (y)

• Quinn is a manipulative drug dealing pimp, who tricks Tommy and others into being addicted to heroin, and she needs to put others down and play games with their minds to amuse herself as a way to improve her self esteem. (y)(y)(y)

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Intentionally left out. There's no relationship there. :cry:

Waifu Wars Episode(?):
The Thot Rises​

• Maya is a cheating whore who tried to fuck MC but she was too tight so it didn't fit, and she has some kind of skin condition. :sick: (n)

• Bella is a backstabbing whore who encourages Jill to get with MC while she fools around with him and even has sex with him behind Jill's back. (n)

• Riona is a literal drug dealing prostitute, she has shit self esteem and lets people use her as a walking cum dumpster, oh and she's kind of dumb. :coffee:(n)

• Sarah is a literal hooker, she has no qualms about this, and she actually likes doing it because she's a fucking thot. (n)

• Melanie is literally just Sarah but with less personality, and a nicer body. :unsure:

• Lily is a stripper and likely a prostitute if her peers at the Pink Rose are anything to go by, and she likes to do drugs. (y)

• Quinn is a manipulative drug dealing pimp, who tricks Tommy and others into being addicted to heroin, and she needs to put others down and play games with their minds to amuse herself as a way to improve her self esteem. (y)(y)(y)
For the full list of character cuntiness:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Waifu Wars Episode(?):
The Thot Rises​

Humiliate the rest of the girls to whitewash Quinn. I see you decided to play dirty. :LOL:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
next up for Sally is for her to fuck the MC in front of Magnar cause she is a domme and wants to cuck Magnar for ignoring her party girl ways which lead her to the MASSIVE DIK MC.

Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
Dragging others down to prop herself up is pretty much how Quinn plays it. No surprise there. :sneaky:
Quinn is just a reinforced jawbreaker candy with a super soft inside. By the end of 9, that outer coating is almost destroyed.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Dragging others down to prop herself up is pretty much how Quinn plays it. No surprise there. :sneaky:
To be honest, I have nothing against the Quinn/MC couple. Money is important to Quinn, and MC has a magical wallet with cheating earnings.
So MC has money to pay for her funeral when she overdoses or catches a bullet. Do you see the benefits?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes