GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
Yeah. I would like Quinn be more active in the game with the MC, like the other girls.

My top list is:
1. Riona
2. Quinn
3. Bella
4. Sage
5. Jill
6. Maya = Josie
My list is similar except Maya is #1 and Bella and Josy are at the bottom for 2 reasons.

Bella looks crazy. Don’t stick your dick in crazy.

Maya and D are twins but look nothing alike. Josy and Tommy look like twins and I fucking hate Tommy so after finding out they’re siblings every time I interact with Josy some renders resemble Tommy and just turns me off of her.

Besides that I have been as truthful as the options allow and haven’t “cheated” on Maya by refusing Josy and other player options with the girls including the cum-petition by ending it early.

Just hope it wasn’t a waste in the end for my chick play through. My DIK play through... yeah my dick will hang sideways and be green by the time the game is over...

Reactions: jackylee

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Josie is more difficult it was not mc, but Josie herself that was leading mc on, during the starting of the game. Also later mc has choice to spend the night or skip this part with Josie. So far i dont see the difference apart from her admitting about being ok with mc dating other girls.

This part seem to be huge boon, less drama when you decide to ditch Josie for someone else.
Well. Probably I miss the point of this game.
I thought it was about getting as much sex as possible.
He has been warned early enough that there is someone special in Josey's life. Does it matter if it's a guy or a girl?
He also knows that Maya is attracted to girls.
Jill is a bit of a mess. Bella is a big mess. Sage just wants sex with her boyfriend who doesn't want to give it to her.
Jade is neglected and Cathy is horny. But as teachers they are dangerous.

You can of course avoid all those fucked up situations but I don't think that's the meaning of a game about an 18 year old guy in the DIK fraternity.
I just finished my first playthrough and I just wanted to play them all.
And that's what you do if you chase one or all. You play their weaknesses.

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
So, at the end of Chapter 3, when you found out that Maya and Josey are girlfriends, did anyone else have a knee jerk reaction of "Oh no, which one is Dr. Pink Cakes going to kill off?!?"

memoxcep

May 20, 2018
I downloaded full save from first page, than I was playing it for a little bit, but my gallery/scenes in menu dosen`t update. What should I do to get all of them? Thanks

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
depends on your decisions im playing chick route being a super nice guy and the MC isn't in a relationship with anyone i even refused the prostitution so the MC being just as bad depends on you as the player
Well, I gonna try a nice guy route but not hitting Troy will be quite hard and also some other CHICK descisions.

shinerza

May 28, 2019
hello, i want to say thanks for the game being a dik.

i still not finish acting lesson but i did play it.

I love how the interaction between character is flawless no bug. The UI is friendly also. I play the brawl game and it so much fun and i love you put effort to make it. Im bad at playing correct the picture tho, but i love how you put every free roam get free money and such. Creative story, angle, design.

my love is for isabella.. jill..

my first play through i play being a massive dik, and i love your story, even he is massive dik, i can still do chick or good side to father and everyone else. dem man feels like a real MC with soft spot. love the works !!!

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
...Because even though she is the best and certainly a MAIN girl for me,DPC does not consider her a love interest a.k.a. "main girl"...:(
I have a theory that she is one of 3 antagonists in the story. She made an deal behind Sages back. Vice President of the Diks Tommy Approached her with a deal she couldn’t resist and we have gotten Chad removed as Alpha leader. Leaving Dawe to lead who is easily manipulated. Where is the leader of the DIK’s?

Seems like whoever Derek thinks is running the whole show in the Univeristy is making moves to increase monetary gains for themselves or for more devious gains.

So having her as a main LI probably wouldn’t work in the story being told.

jimmarshal

Nov 29, 2017
Anyone managed to get the full image rewards? im missing the second to last for Isabella, says "Free Roam ep3" but i havent been able to locate it. Any ideas?

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
I think Maya does like the MC but is caught between those feelings and residule feelings for Josy. With Josy's arrival Maya is more confused than ever, emotionally and sexually.
Josy probably knows the shit Maya gets at home, and feels pity for her. On the phone, it was pretty clear she wanted to dump Maya and go pursue the MC.

Reactions: Hawke84

GusGlans

Jun 20, 2017
Thanks for that game. Definitely one of the more sophisticated and intelligent games around with interesting characters, good story development, and non-trivial dialogues. Looking forward for more after that great cliff hanger at zhe end of 0.3.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes