fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
He gonna turn it to a a Josy x Maya 2.0.:cautious:
Bella and MC together gonna take away Jill virginity, in a Threesome. Only for Chick Affinity MC obviously:rolleyes: . Because Chick MC is so lame, that somehow he gonna make it "rewarding", instead of a great storytelling.:whistle: After all we already have 3 Main girl who is Definitely lean to Chick affinity:rolleyes:.
of course I only have Neutral MC, but I can image Chick is even more lame. :ROFLMAO:

But Yeah he definitely gonna cater to them, at first, and then it's gonna turn into a freaking Horror show, when Bella goes full psycho:ROFLMAO:. And I'm here for it:LOL:

I just finished creating my new path, the Bella x Jill Neutral MC , path, may be this will be the Jill path too, for the lol.

I Kinda fucked up a bit , because I didn't break Tybalt teeth during the Tennis :(:ROFLMAO:, but Whatever, the dick pic on his presentation still happend anyway.:ROFLMAO:.

But, Yeah I finally finished it , I'm ready to see this plays out ,:LOL:
View attachment 2485607
View attachment 2485616
I don't know if it's been proposed before, but what if Bella's husband was a fireman who died in the fire and all we see of him are his tools; from his boots to that axe. I don't know, it just occurred to me so another crazy theory to add to the list.:p

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't know if it's been proposed before, but what if Bella's husband was a fireman who died in the fire and all we see of him are his tools; from his boots to that axe. I don't know, it just occurred to me so another crazy theory to add to the list.:p
and His burned corpse is behind the locked door.:eek:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fasdfaq123

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
These two screens together, i can't help but immediately picture "All work and no play makes Jill a dull girl" followed by "Heeeereeee is Jilly!"

Too lazy to shop them, tho.
All this time joking about Bella and the axe and maybe it's Yandere Jill after all :KEK:

Reactions: ffive

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
what do you mean? all of them are more than 20
What I got from the Patreon post was all the main LI's, plus the major side girls. For instance, the Beach series was 16 pictures of 17 women (Sage, Jill, Bella, Maya, Josy, plus Jade, Heather, Mona, Cathy, Quinn, Envy, Lily, Sally, Camila, Riona, and Sara and Mel were in one picture Plus there was the group shot of the five main LI's.). So, I'm assuming most of those women, perhaps minus a couple who have left (Mona and Cathy), plus a few who weren't really in the game much yet (probably Sandy, Nora, maybe KRJ, and (frighteningly!!!!) possibly Madam).

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
For instance, the Beach series was 16 pictures of 17 women

22 women and one man. You forgot a couple renders:

1929887_SPOILER_4th_july2.png

SPOILER_MarineWildlifeAtSunset.png

I'm mostly confident DPC will not include Stanley the Manly in the clone series, as he has already specified that it will be the MC who is cloned in each render.

The rest?

Well, NEVER underestimate the good doctor's urge to troll:

SPOILER_coke_lover.jpg

Or mine. :devilish:

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Jan 31, 2023
You know, I really hope that we'll start to some payoff to all the buildup that's been going on, I'm going to be annoyed if E10 is just another cock tease with more insinuations and Fuckface being completely clueless about everything that's going on.

Reactions: John Ness

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
If that's what you meant by money, you're right. I don't know if it was intentional on your part or not, but you're pointing out why the MC hasn't gotten his full inheritance yet. Tybalt. A common occurring problem with nouveau riche is so they waste the money, can't handle it. We know so Tybalt was not always rich and he can not handle money.

Now on the t-shirt there is a red-haired girl with the hairstyle of Sage. In EP9 Sage even makes the Peace or Victory sign at the Halloween photoshoot. The MC can make a choice in these photo shoots. Sexy or funny. With sexy Sage says, so that the MC should know actually, so that he should not do that. This shows already, so that Sage knows something, she warns the MC. So that Jade flashes and sexually harasses the MC is canon. Isabella wears a similar outfit as Jade in EP5. The MC thinks to himself so that it would be terrible if Sage found out what he saw with Jade.

If you look at this information separately from the rest of the story, you can see a context. Whether that is right or wrong, I don't know either. But it is possible.
Lynette probably didn't have much, or anything, to her name. Considering her father is still alive.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If only Bella wasn't in the way we could see Maya's shocked Pikachu face.
This gives me a new idea about the last preview.

They are in the classroom where Maya fucked the MC during the dorm party. What does Derek say to the MC in EP9 when the MC gave his blessing for the relationship with Maya? So he doesn't want to know what the MC is doing with Maya.

In the preview, Josy and Maya are sitting right behind Derek. Maybe Maya is just talking to Josy about it and Derek is getting it all. I can just picture Maya saying to Josy that she fucked the MC, right on the chair where Camila is sitting.

Lano2x

Aug 2, 2018
is there a fix for my bug? af6ter i talk to the girls at the punch table it just cuts to the start of the interlude. yes i used multi mod how do i fix?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes