KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I've always been a cuckold hunter, but when Isabella makes her debut in the Clone Series I might just find out that I am one of them... a cuckold... That's some bullshit, maaaan... :cry:
Don't worry. Just imagine it like... Let's call it a self-cuckold. That is, in a sense, you become a cuckold, but at the same time you still staying a pica. There's nothing wrong with that

• Wow
Reactions: saynotoNTR

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I hate to admit it, but my brain won't know how to react when my eyes catch sight of Isabella in the Clone series.

Should I be blind with rage at being made a cuckold by myself or should I be turned on by getting to fuck both of her holes at the same time?

If I cloned myself and used my clone to fuck my wife would I be a cuckold? If I was able to suck my own dick or had a dick big enough to shove it up my ass would I be gay? DPC has made me see the world differently these last few days...

I've always been a cuckold hunter, but when Isabella makes her debut in the Clone Series I might just find out that I am one of them... a cuckold... That's some bullshit, maaaan... :cry:
stop-it-get-some-help-just-stop.gif

bba.png

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
tbf.. Bella requires two more clones of the MC... Four MCs in total.. To properly put her yoga, and sex drive, to the test. Two simply isn't enough.

reddmann23

Jun 26, 2022
How do I install season one and two on android? The instructions that came with the download are confusing: Copy or Cut folder name "0011" and Paste in internal storage. Don't paste in Android/obb and Android/data folder. I've tried that and it still doesn't work. PLEASE HELP

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
How do I install season one and two on android? The instructions that came with the download are confusing: Copy or Cut folder name "0011" and Paste in internal storage. Don't paste in Android/obb and Android/data folder. I've tried that and it still doesn't work. PLEASE HELP
Download the ZIP file, extract it wherever you want, install the APK, copy the 0011 folder and paste it in your internal storage and you are set

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Quick question for you Maya & Josy fans out there. Doing the MJ path now and I am trying to avoid that -3 at the end of chapter 9. How did you divide the time spend between them ? For example the prep party who to follow etc.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes