Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
well thats probably the subjective part of it. Josy gets little buns, Jill gets hers styled (Bella too), and Sage gets a new haircut so she doesnt have the default Maya one and they all feel like natural changes. but here comes Maya out of nowhere after years IRL of being not particularly popular or interesting with what amounts to a wigs worth of new hair.

it doesnt feel to me like its just a "new style" like the other girls. it feel like she just outright spawned an extra 2ft of hair she never had so she can appear (to me) as just a totally new character to replace boring and unpopular Maya. like i probably would have been more agreeable to this if she had super long hair at first and then cut it short with a new style. idk this just feels more like brute force from DPC rather than the characters organically growing or changing within their own universe that has been created.

its okay if we dont agree, but i did want to at least further explain my view so it could be better understood
It wouldn't surprise me if most people disagree with you. Maya was one of the first ones (might even be the very first one) to get a different hairstyle, and this is at least her 4th hairstyle in the game. She just might have the most number of hairstyles in BADIK.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
It wouldn't surprise me if most people disagree with you. Maya was one of the first ones (might even be the very first one) to get a different hairstyle, and this is at least her 4th hairstyle in the game. She just might have the most number of hairstyles in BADIK.
sure, that may be the case. but for this particular instance it just doesnt sit as right with me as the other times. its mainly the timing of it IRL and within the story. it feels like a very deliberate move to boost up Maya to somewhere close to all the other girls in the game. she seems to have the least going for her by a significant margin and id bet the story drama down the line hinges on actually caring about Maya to some extent by the average player.

like how AL wouldnt have really worked if a large portion of the player base actively didnt care for either Meghan or Melissa. like if there were side paths in that game on the level of what people want in this game, then many would have just forsaken the main girls as much as possible and focused on Rena and leaving them to their fate and making the ending unmemorable and uninteresting.

for example, Quinn is obviously relevant to the main story to some extent, and even for players who dont like her she at least elicits a genuine response. Maya is supposed to fill the same void on the other end of the spectrum, but i would argue that has been a failure more or less. Maya is kinda boring and forgettable compared to the other LIs and even some of the side girls, tbh. so to me the redesign seems necessary, but also like DPC admitting some mistakes without actually owning up to them.

Reactions: mightybored

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
sure, that may be the case. but for this particular instance it just doesnt sit as right with me as the other times. its mainly the timing of it IRL and within the story. it feels like a very deliberate move to boost up Maya to somewhere close to all the other girls in the game. she seems to have the least going for her by a significant margin and id bet the story drama down the line hinges on actually caring about Maya to some extent by the average player.

like how AL wouldnt have really worked if a large portion of the player base actively didnt care for either Meghan or Melissa. like if there were side paths in that game on the level of what people want in this game, then many would have just forsaken the main girls as much as possible and focused on Rena and leaving them to their fate and making the ending unmemorable and uninteresting.

for example, Quinn is obviously relevant to the main story to some extent, and even for players who dont like her she at least elicits a genuine response. Maya is supposed to fill the same void on the other end of the spectrum, but i would argue that has been a failure more or less. Maya is kinda boring and forgettable compared to the other LIs and even some of the side girls, tbh. so to me the redesign seems necessary, but also like DPC admitting some mistakes without actually owning up to them.
Obviously this is entirely subjective, so I won't say if you are right or wrong. But I will say that in my opinion, Maya peaked way too early. Her story had a massive built up in the first 3 episodes and was by far the most developed part of the plot. But since then she has basically been just threading water, while others have their stories rounded out. And that's why she appears boring - Not because she doesn't have a story to tell (hell, I'm willing to bet her story is central to the overall plot, what with the whole "family" monologue at the very beginning of the game), but because it won't be time to refocus on her until closer to the end.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
well thats probably the subjective part of it. Josy gets little buns, Jill gets hers styled (Bella too), and Sage gets a new haircut so she doesnt have the default Maya one and they all feel like natural changes. but here comes Maya out of nowhere after years IRL of being not particularly popular or interesting with what amounts to a wigs worth of new hair.

it doesnt feel to me like its just a "new style" like the other girls. it feel like she just outright spawned an extra 2ft of hair she never had so she can appear (to me) as just a totally new character to replace boring and unpopular Maya. like i probably would have been more agreeable to this if she had super long hair at first and then cut it short with a new style. idk this just feels more like brute force from DPC rather than the characters organically growing or changing within their own universe that has been created.

its okay if we dont agree, but i did want to at least further explain my view so it could be better understood
I guess i can see your logical/reasons and absolutely agree about having different opinions without any issues and im not saying that i 100% disagree with you either personally i have always really like Maya so maybe that's why i dont see this as an attempt to perhaps make her more interesting i will agree that it does seem like she's gained more hair which imo could be cause of two reasons 1 this is just a special render without any connection to how she'll look in the next ep or 2 there will be a time jump for some reason but it could also be what your saying about making her more interesting/unique

Reactions: SomboSteel

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well, because you brought it up, here's the pulse on Discord:

Episode 1

View attachment 2509278

Episode 2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

And while we're at it, here's what they thought about what branches they were looking forward to the most in Ep. 9, and which ones they actually enjoyed the most.

View attachment 2509277
Ok if short, best scenes according to his Discord:
Episode 1 -Maya, Riona, Camila. OK
Episode 2 - Josy, Bella, Sage. OK,but Bella is just a kiss
Episode 3- Bella, Jill, Sage. Again, just kissing with Bella.
Episode 4 - Josy/Maya lesbian, Sage, Heather masturbating (weird choices, specially last one). Only agree with Sage.
Episode 5 - Sage, Bella, Josy. It seems that the audience of his subscribers is not stable and people periodically come and go, as well as their preferences. It can be seen that Bella was incredibly popular before.
Episode 6 - Nicole/Sandy threesome, Bella, Quinn. The most based choice.
Episode 7 - Rio/Kami threesome, Sage, Bella. It still OK, but Lily scene with rough fuck frome behind is the best. :cool:
Episode 8 - That's where the cringe started. Jill in the lead of voting, although the scene is absolutely uncomfortable and weird, Sage/Quinn threesome deserves first place, it's the best threesome of Season 2 and the best scene of Ep.8. But in third place, I would put Nicole or Lily in Pink Rose. I can see how Bella's popularity has declined. And the massive arrival of Jill fans.
Epsiode 9 - M/J Threesome, Quinn and Sage. A little confused with the numbering, but not far from my rating. Jill's fans seem to have backed off. It is strange that such low numbers voted. Low voter turnout?

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Ok if short, best scenes according to his Discord:
Episode 1 -Maya, Riona, Camila. OK
Episode 2 - Josy, Bella, Sage. OK,but Bella is just a kiss
Episode 3- Bella, Jill, Sage. Again, just kissing with Bella.
Episode 4 - Josy/Maya lesbian, Sage, Heather masturbating (weird choices, specially last one). Only agree with Sage.
Episode 5 - Sage, Bella, Josy. It seems that the audience of his subscribers is not stable and people periodically come and go, as well as their preferences. It can be seen that Bella was incredibly popular before.
Episode 6 - Nicole/Sandy threesome, Bella, Quinn. The most based choice.
Episode 7 - Rio/Kami threesome, Sage, Bella. It still OK, but Lily scene with rough fuck frome behind is the best. :cool:
Episode 8 - That's where the cringe started. Jill in the lead of voting, although the scene is absolutely uncomfortable and weird, Sage/Quinn threesome deserves first place, it's the best threesome of Season 2 and the best scene of Ep.8. But in third place, I would put Nicole or Lily in Pink Rose. I can see how Bella's popularity has declined. And the massive arrival of Jill fans.
Epsiode 9 - M/J Threesome, Quinn and Sage. A little confused with the numbering, but not far from my rating. Jill's fans seem to have backed off. It is strange that such low numbers voted. Low voter turnout?

Nobody here seems to understand what you're dealing with:

Lewd vote Ep7 Madame.jpg
Lewd vote Ep8 Madame.jpg

And not all of those are repeat customers, which means probably about 7 people truly feel Madame's lewds are the hottest, and about 25 people probably voted for her as a joke (which I can deny doing with a clear conscience, but can also completely appreciate).

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Nobody here seems to understand what you're dealing with:

View attachment 2510702
View attachment 2510703

And not all of those are repeat customers, which means probably about 7 people truly feel Madame's lewds are the hottest, and about 25 people probably voted for her as a joke (which I can deny doing with a clear conscience, but can also completely appreciate).
Well, the fact that Madame got the fewest votes is actually reassuring. Not everything is so terrible in this world.
But even she has fans, I seriously got a hate here in the thread from Madame stan. He also said that Derek was a hero for fucking that old teacher. :HideThePain:

Jul 15, 2020
Is there any content difference between v0.8.3 and v0.8.2? Cause compressed version only includes v0.8.2 and hasn't got updated to the v0.8.3. I have to download the compressed version cause ı don't have the space for the normal version. So is there any difference between these two versions? I don't wanna miss anything u know

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah i played the madame content the 1 time..not a fan of her tbh. there are much better LI's and side girls than her. hell the bartender is one side girl i want to have some fun with but didn't get to..yet..but hope springs eternal. in fact, we need someone to make a game specifically about the girls from the strip club where they hire a new bouncer, aka the mc that fucks all the babes..except the madame since there a way hotter strippers there than her. i would do it, but i have zero skills for creating this kind of awesome stuff. aside from maybe coming up with story ideas..that's about my only skill in creating. :cool:

Reactions: Bobhanw

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
probably about 7 people truly feel Madame's lewds are the hottest
DPC cares about the sickest and weirdest ones too. They should built a cult around him. Oh wait...

Is there any content difference between v0.8.3 and v0.8.2? Cause compressed version only includes v0.8.2 and hasn't got updated to the v0.8.3. I have to download the compressed version cause ı don't have the space for the normal version. So is there any difference between these two versions? I don't wanna miss anything u know
There's a changelog in the OP.
1680300998077.png

There're some bugs in v0.8.2 I really hate but not all players got them. If you ask me I would play v0.8.3. Even with six songs removed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumbi
Dec 14, 2021
Status update Episode 10
A short update today. This week I worked on static renders and wrote one scene. It's been all about static renders at the moment. I've worked on some new environments, and that's always fun work.
I reached 2504 posed renders this week and I smashed through some fun scenes to create. I've been working on scenes involving classes, Quinn, Jill, and some stuff I don't wanna say too much about.
The animation queue is still decent, meaning I will continue next week with static renders. It's full speed ahead.
A new month is around the corner and I'll release another part of the Clone Series and a fresh episode 10 preview this weekend.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Rocklk009

Feb 12, 2023
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
When next update will release

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes