Toohat

Jan 21, 2020
God DAMMIT!!
Spent ages getting there with Jill...But now all i wanna do is Bang Bianca!

You think its best to tell on Matthew (revenge sex) or keep the secret?

• Haha
Reactions: YeOldeWanker

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
God DAMMIT!!

If you grabbed her ass during the photo shoot it likely won't matter... I reckon Bianca is in. She's also likely here for more "drama" on the Jill branch for the player. It's currently accounted for in SanchoMod FWIW. Regards.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Does anyone know where I can get mp3s of the music from the game? I tried extracting the rpa from the game files but they're not playable.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I suppose that being Linette a rich girl, she had a life insurance. I wonder who the beneficiary would be. Her son is the most direct one, I guess... Could it be that a big check is waiting MC when he turns 21 as a reparation for her mom's death?
No. She hadn't.

What MC's dad tells him at his birthday is crystal clear. So, why in the world imagining things?

Anyway, the story won't last till MC is 21, therefore why bothering?

Reactions: Roundell

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
God DAMMIT!!

I don't know which will be the best decision but I have a save precisely when you have to tell Jill or not because I need to know if telling Jill can screw up an advance with Bianca or not

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Does anyone know where I can get mp3s of the music from the game? I tried extracting the rpa from the game files but they're not playable.
I used rpaextract and it worked perfectly for said purpose. Alternatively you could YouTube-dl and convert the entire thing, but I would give extracting the files another go. Be mindful that some songs have weird seasonal placements as was the case with one tune that wasn’t used until ep9, but the file was till placed in the ep7 folder or something like that.

Zorad

Nov 2, 2017
Calling it right now, episode 10 will be the date episode with a smaller scale party planning mini-game (probably just choosing events)
I just hope we get the Sage date that was promised in episode 8. Please DPC don't make Nicole cut the line before the redheaded goddess :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: VOYEUR
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes