Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I agree, but I think this is a very rare option with the car sale . Not in one of my twenty runs the car was not sold and the quest with the mansion repair was successfully completed. It seems to me that this mini-game can only be failed intentionally. It's very simple.
I play without the mini-games most of the time, because it gets tedious. I've seen Rusty sell the car just because I took the VIP pass, which is clearly punishment, as Madame would never be given to you if you were a good person.
Does anyone have the torrent file for this game? My net is unstable and it keeps crashing so the 18gb+ download from servers is practically no go..
You should hit up RPDL.net, he's got it all. It's fast, it's reliable.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
incredible!!! really something exceptional and never seen!!! a naked girl in an AVN is something momentous!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

extremely weak scene, which was much easier to be better than worse. Josy eating the banana in my opinion is a significantly better scene
The water park was great, Josy and Maya look great, the sex scene is short but still good the Josy only version is better because she is super horny:love::love::love: and the park scene is fun.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Maybe I initially considered BaDIK as a game for "one-handed gameplay" but quickly realized that this game is not for jerking off. So not for this, not for anything else.
This scene definitely wouldn't give me a boner. It looks very strange and unnatural. Like it's being forced. DPC is passionate with his creativity and in most of renders it shows, of course he makes mistakes due to the amount of art. But these MFM clones are not his forte.
It's an interesting question. Certainly, there's the erotic aspect of the game, but for me at least, there's the "relationship" aspect too. I'm older now, and have never really had any sort of romantic relationship at any time in my life. As a result, I find certain games satisfy my urge for that sort of relationship. It can be tough on me though, as I become more invested in the characters than I might if I was only playing for the stimulation.

Is it healthy? That's another question. One might argue I'd be better off trying to establish a real relationship with someone... but experience has discouraged that thought. This sort of game, and THIS game in particular, does provide me with an outlet of sorts... and I think that's healthier that complete abstinence.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I play without the mini-games most of the time, because it gets tedious. I've seen Rusty sell the car just because I took the VIP pass, which is clearly punishment, as Madame would never be given to you if you were a good person.
You should hit up RPDL.net, he's got it all. It's fast, it's reliable.
I've heard (but I'm not 100% sure) that in a game without minigames Rusty selling the car depends on your DIK score.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I've heard (but I'm not 100% sure) that in a game without minigames Rusty selling the car depends on your DIK score.
More depends on taking the VIP pass. You will fail the renovation with a bad DIK RP score whether or not you take the pass, but it's difficult to get a bad RP score with the DIKs unless you're doing it intentionally. If you take the VIP pass with minigames off it doesn't matter if you have a good DIK RP you'll still fail the renovation.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
More depends on taking the VIP pass. You will fail the renovation with a bad DIK RP score whether or not you take the pass, but it's difficult to get a bad RP score with the DIKs unless you're doing it intentionally. If you take the VIP pass with minigames off it doesn't matter if you have a good DIK RP you'll still fail the renovation.
I think the correct answer is , that you can't accept the VIP pass And chose to work in The Pink Rose at the same time.

Reactions: John Ness

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
definitely a better scene, even sexier without having to be really NSFW
The water park was great, Josy and Maya look great, the sex scene is short but still good the Josy only version is better because she is super horny:love::love::love: and the park scene is fun.
:eek::eek::eek:
the fact that Josy is horny is actually shocking even more than the nudity in an AVN, it actually makes the moment memorable

:oops:the water park is so bad that it looks like it was taken from a game from 10 years earlier, the only scene that can rival in aesthetic ugliness with the birthday with Neil (losing, because that scene is unbeatable, DPC must have a problem with birthdays, he's probably close to 30 or 40 and suffers from it)

considering that Josy I think averages 3-4 scenes per chapter I doubt this falls into the top 20, maybe it falls into the top 5 of M+J, because I doubt they have much more than 5 scenes together:unsure::unsure:

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
After 3 different paths i finaly catch up with that version and ooooh boy it was awesome.
I don't know the conditions about Rusty's car but i run the game with the mini games off and i still manage to complete the mansion and he didn't sell his car so i don't know if he really sells it or no but i think it's more about if he let you borrow it or no. I think.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I think the correct answer is , that you can't accept the VIP pass And chose to work in The Pink Rose at the same time.
Not sure I'm understanding, because with minigames on like any real men with hair on his chest should play :Kappa: , you can chose to work at Pink Rose and after you finish cleaning you go in the VIP with Leon, that is the scene where you meet Madame. Or I'm tripping and misremembering :WaitWhat:
definitely a better scene, even sexier without having to be really NSFW

:eek::eek::eek:
the fact that Josy is horny is actually shocking even more than the nudity in an AVN, it actually makes the moment memorable

:oops:the water park is so bad that it looks like it was taken from a game from 10 years earlier, the only scene that can rival in aesthetic ugliness with the birthday with Neil (losing, because that scene is unbeatable, DPC must have a problem with birthdays, he's probably close to 30 or 40 and suffers from it)

considering that Josy I think averages 3-4 scenes per chapter I doubt this falls into the top 20, maybe it falls into the top 5 of M+J, because I doubt they have much more than 5 scenes together:unsure::unsure:
Stop trolling, every single Josy scene is great.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Ah, so flavor of the week is Josy, got it. (y)
men-in-tights-gauntlet-slap-2581985003.gif

Always was top 10, but before ep9 released I played for like a week Josy and Maya route, since I was missing that save, so I guess that + EP 9, especially the scene when Fuckface talks with her father made me fall in love with her peepo-peepoblush-451602824.gif
Now she is #3 and I doubt, she will ever drop from top 3.

• Wow
Reactions: schinoize
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes