fute8848

May 16, 2021
This update made me even more confused about sage .Like so shes cool with u fucking all the hots ? So i shouldnt be worried about buying the restaurant anymore ? And can i have made out with riona no problem or is she a threesomes only type ? Also that means we get closer to a hots orgy on a sage route ?
I don't think Sage meant you(the MC) can fool around whenever and whatever he want, more like she will only allow you to have threesome when herself present XD , otherwise it would become little bit werid when MC stoped fooling around with other side girls(like Riona in ths ep) but in the meantime Sage doesn't care (that wouldn't make sense ,XD)

Reactions: danieldam

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
does anyone know how to solve the task go to derek's room or closet
if its broken mean reset and if its a modded save u can say its not but that popular issue is modded saves BREAK so either reset and start again or download a NONE modded save.

Shit! Do you think the modders will solve the problem or should I start from start?
Its not the modders doing it was DPC putting in a anti cheat cause the locking paths.

hrz20

Aug 31, 2018
Bella doesn't come to the window at the halloween party in the 9th episode, the game is stuck, I guess, it doesn't progress, what should I do?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Shit! Do you think the modders will solve the problem or should I start from start?
almost certainly. The anti-cheat checks seem to be simple checks whether a file or variable related to the cheat mods load or not and it just results in cheeky annoyances like looping scenes, crashing the game, or taking you to the end summary prematurely.

Modders will update the mods to avoid those checks, but I guess it buys DPC a few days where people have to play a clean install of the game...

... Or use Universal Ren'py mod :devilish:

fute8848

May 16, 2021
Man, I wish I knew how open Sage is (only done Sage only route of chapter 9 so far).

Rejected advances of all other girls, and it was kind of sad (especially Riona). If she's open for Tremolo to have fun with HOTs, oh boy...
Yep ,that would be super ackward if turns out that Sage doesn't give a fcck about who we screw as long as the mc loves her (but for a person that doesn't believe in open realtionship IRL, i dont think that would work IRL i mean )

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Season 3 Episode 9 Halloween Party Pack Quest locations.

The episode 9 Pack Quest is available during the Halloween party free roam part 3.

NB: hotspots are circled with bright pink.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pack Quest locations for previous episodes:
Episode 8
Episode 7

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I really wish there were two separate Sage LI paths, one for DIK and one for CHICK.
  • CHICK Sage path would be a traditional love story with MC saving the princess/damsel in distress (i.e., saving Sage from nearly everyone in her immediate circle - her family, Quinn and HOTs involved in drugs/prostitution, Chad, etc.).
  • DIK Sage path would be absolute debauchery with two sub-paths: one in which Quinn and/or Jade (nice!) are brought into their love life (resulting in a bad ending), and one in which others (HOTs/Pink Rose girls/etc.) are brought into their love life (resulting in temporary intimacy issues that are overcome through mature communication and a spicy good ending).
This would at least resolve the narrative inconsistency of 'two Sages' that so many have perceived across the seasons.

Oct 18, 2021
Damn, having played through this episode, I must say it was one of the best if not the best episode of the game thus far

I tried to avoid the forum for the time being while I was going through Episode 9, but then came here to see the posts, and was very surprised to read some of the posts saying this was 'subpar' or one of 'the worst episodes' of BADIK :WaitWhat:
After reading such comments, I was trying to understand if we have played the same episode because this one was great and definitely delivered on what was promised
1) Everyone was waiting for a huge grandeur Halloween party --> We got it
2) We wanted screentime for every main LI --> We got it and then some with the other girls
3) We wanted hot sex scenes --> We got those, though not in abundance if you're doing just one pt, but that's not really a bad thing
4) Replayability? --> This episode has plenty with many people saying they got 10+ saves after this episode (probably the best episode for replayability)
5) Decent playing time? --> We also got that if you're not just holding Ctrl for the whole episode, it's at least 3+ hours for a pt and that's barring most of the multiple free roams that were in this episode
6) We got the resolution to the Burke meeting and some texting/chatting action with the non-main LIs for the people on the Others path
7) Vinny has finally made his present-time appearance which was long anticipated, and he sure made an impression
8) Lastly, we got great music for this episode, many songs could easily be added to the Favorites list

P.S. The mini-game was fun too, although I understand it might not be for everyone, it delivered on its promise and goal, but it could be disabled if need be, so I am not counting it

All in all, this was definitely a great episode, and I hope DPC keeps up for the duration of this season (y)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I checked his Patreon, it's skyrocketing amid the release. It was 11700 at the beginning of the month, 13400 at the time of release, now it is already 14700. If the majority were really disappointed, there would be an exodus of subscribers from Patreon. I'm interested to see the final numbers by the end of the month - Episode 8 gave him a record 17,500 patrons.
So most likely it's just a loud minority, but the same drama was after the release of Interlude.
I think that's too simplistic an analysis. BaDIK is an ongoing work, people will buy the new update based on their faith in DPC's previous episodes. Word of mouth matters too, but that would be more noticeable in the next week or so because it takes a little while for the first players to get their word out.

IMHO, the real impact of this episode will be how DPC does on Episode 10, both how many stick with him during the break, and how many jump aboard when it's finally released.

Last edited:

madnessuy

Feb 15, 2022
My game crashes right at the start when Tommy and Jacob are having a conversation, anyone else facing this issue? Please help me with a workaround on this. The last thing I can reach is Jacob saying 'For sure, it's one scary mansion' and then it crashes.
Same for me. Any solution?

danieldam

Apr 28, 2020
Yep ,that would be super ackward if turns out that Sage doesn't give a fcck about who we screw as long as the mc loves her (but for a person that doesn't believe in open realtionship IRL, i dont think that would work IRL i mean )
Plus she got mad at chad for cheating. So i think its more her being into having women for threesomes only i guess

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes