Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Oh hi Mark
Last time this mark guy came up you almost got me banned, I like the Sandy one and honestly while I don't really care about this clone series I don't think its hurting anything other then maybe some eyes :ROFLMAO:Soo yes please lets see Sandy getting fuck by two big mc cocks:love::love::Kappa:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Given the inclusion of Sally as the first one I think KRJ is a lock in for one of them. I think Becky will also be included. Areith would be funny, but including Lynette would be funniest (I'm not sure if he could get away with that on Patreon even as a one off render set though). Bianca must be among them as well, there's no way DPC is not aware of her popularity and it's the first chance to show anything lewd with her.
No, please, no. I am so fed up of incest in AVNs. I know it wouldn't be canon, but still, I hope the doc doesn't cross that line.

WarnerJ

Nov 12, 2021
If you can't get the patch to work just download the full (so far released) season 3. You can safely delete the game btw, you won't lose your saves.
Hello, thank you for answering me. :) So I start by downloading season 3 and then I can delete the rest? Because if I delete the game with the saves suddenly, I will not recover them then with the download of season 3 ... if?

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Hello, thank you for answering me. :) So I start by downloading season 3 and then I can delete the rest? Because if I delete the game with the saves suddenly, I will not recover them then with the download of season 3 ... if?
Your saves are stored at two places, only one of them is in the game folder. So you can delete the game now, download season 3, and you'll be able to keep playing without a problem.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not vaginal, it's my point. Special renders wouldn't be showing more than ingame, but it seems that was for main girls only.
but I made it an issue of waiting

many wait for the first time with Bianca, to give her an artefact with a special render would be a waste.

Sally has already been used in other special renders, and there is no particular wait for her in the history of the game.

the scene with Heather was highly anticipated after the Hots party in chapter seven, but now it has already had its conclusion, so the render doesn't spoil anything

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
but I made it an issue of waiting

many wait for the first time with Bianca, to give her an artefact with a special render would be a waste.

Sally has already been used in other special renders, and there is no particular wait for her in the history of the game.

the scene with Heather was highly anticipated after the Hots party in chapter seven, but now it has already had its conclusion, so the render doesn't spoil anything
Heather had its conclusion? What happened in episode nine is a start, at best. I wouldn't say it's a conclusion. And yeah, Sally was already spoilt in other renders, which is my point, she had content in special renders far beyond of what happened ingame, so that must be it was only for main girls.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Heather had its conclusion? What happened in episode nine is a start, at best. I wouldn't say it's a conclusion. And yeah, Sally was already spoilt in other renders, which is my point, she had content in special renders far beyond of what happened ingame, so that must be it was only for main girls.
with Heather the step has been taken, now even more would be less surprising

at this point one waits more for Tommy's reaction than a repeat performance with her

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
with Heather the step has been taken, now even more would be less surprising

at this point one waits more for Tommy's reaction than a repeat performance with her
The premise was that special renders wouldn't take it further than what had already happened ingame. Vaginal for Sally and Heather is taking it further.

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
Hey

I just completed the 8 ep of the game but now I don't know which part oar Path I should play in new season because I played first two seasons with mod apk now the third season I can't find mod apk of it so I try to regular game version without mod so right now I am confused which path I should choose jill / Bella / sage ???

I just want to know in which path is important for the new season (means which path have more scenes in this new season so I could choose that one parh and play it)

Or is there any mod version available for latest season so I can carry on that one or I have to play this game again and again for different paths saves file

Is there anyone have save file??

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Hey

I just completed the 8 ep of the game but now I don't know which part oar Path I should play in new season because I played first two seasons with mod apk now the third season I can't find mod apk of it so I try to regular game version without mod so right now I am confused which path I should choose jill / Bella / sage ???

I just want to know in which path is important for the new season (means which path have more scenes in this new season so I could choose that one parh and play it)

Or is there any mod version available for latest season so I can carry on that one or I have to play this game again and again for different paths saves file

Mods are not a good idea, they can kill your save.

As to which girl to choose, do you have a banana fetish?

• Haha
Reactions: osculim

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
guys, is it possible to have a harem playthrough in Android season 1 and 2 version 0.8.2 because wherever i try get harem mod they say it's only for pc
i am lacking quite much about the knowledge of latest Android mods for this game and is 0.8.2 latest for Android and 0.8.3 is for pc?
for right now i have downloaded 0.8.2 brandy mod 4.4 gb which i think is Android version of scrappy mod
No. Because this is not a harem game.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hey

Just try the game on different routes without mods and enjoy the process. Play everything, make a few saves and discover something new every time you run through the game.
JaggedBountifulColt-size_restricted.gif

I can only suggest which girl to choose first. Instead of a thousand words.
20220829000339_1.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes