Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
NVIDIA's RTX A-line is the professional version of the commercial-use videocards. It's generally used for CAD, CAM, architecture design, video and film production, game development and etc.

It enables the real-time ray tracing which is a massive advantage and allows for more complex renders with more objects, people and etc. but most devs avoid going for the professional line.
No wonder lone developers avoid A-cards with such prices. We are of course talking about DPC, but it's still 5-10k per card. :HideThePain:

itz.shashank03

Apr 9, 2023
Bro I am new here....So i just downloaded the 18.5gb file which says BEING A DIK v0.8.3 in game
How do I update the game to latest versions

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Bro I am new here....So i just downloaded the 18.5gb file which says BEING A DIK v0.8.3 in game
How do I update the game to latest versions
That is the latest version, S3 is a separate download but you need to play 0.8.3 first and at the end you will be prompted to make a special save that will get imported in the new season. And when you install S3 make sure they are in a separate folders, not on top of each other.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I gotta say Josy & Maya are the reason i like this game as much as i do i hope in the end we can all get married (Not just the mc marrying both girls but everyone marrying each other)

why i would even die in a house fire to save them;)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
my game crashes after this, Downloaded the game applied the patch and also downloaded saved games, nothing is working. View attachment 2532993
Your previous game save was from a modded game. Whatever mod you used, you'll probably need to get the latest version and install it. Otherwise you'll have to start the game again, or get clean saves from someone else.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes