dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
First don't tell me how to answer:ROFLMAO: ep 8 MC helps Josy say no to Becky yeah that is a little thing but is something that can be build on. Josy kicks the shit out of Tommy, out smarts Quinn twice which is more then any other character. You say my examples only shows Josy lack of a character arc but in every example I give it is Josy taking the lead so really you just don't like the arc. So what do we know about Josy, is independent, resourceful, good at sex, a bad ass, smart, good with money, hates tommy doesn't like her mom and a daddy's girl. out going, daring and can add dik leaning . Season one is about Mc being in love with Josy season two is fallout from Josy relationship with Maya does mc want in or not. Does Josy have a arc like Sage or Quinn no but don't tell me she doesn't have one because it isn't true.
My good believe me when I write that Josy still has one or two surprises in store for us. No idea whether it will be positive or negative surprises.

One thing is actually already settled for me. Josy didn't want to let the MC into her room in EP2 because she is very messy and hadn't cleaned up her room. You only have to look under Josy's bed once.:ROFLMAO:

screenshot0001.png

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
My good believe me when I write that Josy still has one or two surprises in store for us. No idea whether it will be positive or negative surprises.

One thing is actually already settled for me. Josy didn't want to let the MC into her room in EP2 because she is very messy and hadn't cleaned up her room. You only have to look under Josy's bed once.:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2582520
I would not mind Step-Josy getting stuck cleaning in there. :devilish:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

View attachment 2582520
I believe there are surprises to come with Josy like you said not sure I would call her very messy as far as keeping a room clean goes :devilish: Could be Josy has a tiny bed and not a enough room for two or what if Josy was hoping to get caught with MC

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

View attachment 2582520
There's only one thing my dumb brain can of each time I see that render.
Quite annoying really, it stays in my head for way too long :WutFace:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
There's only one thing my dumb brain can of each time I see that render.
Quite annoying really, it stays in my head for way too long :WutFace:
What annoys me is the perspective/scale of the model compared to the background. Makes Josy look even smaller than she is. Just look at the door compared to her aha.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
For me an important relationship must be conscious and reciprocated, otherwise it is just a crush
The lack of reciprocity does not mitigate what you feel. So in my eyes, Zoey still was Fuckface's first (and important) love.

Besides, by that standard you've defined, 90 % of so called first loves wouldn't meet that criteria. Because in many non-adult relationships exist either a lack of real consciousness about what is going on or lack of reciprocity or the two of them at the same time.

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It can be so many things.

But there is one thing I am really curious about. The thing with the nail polish. Sage already knows Tommy's version and in EP7 she learns Josy's version. Will Sage be as honest with the MC as he was with her?

Bella's question to Josy is also interesting.
Bella: "Josy. What is the wildest thing you've done in college so far?"
Bella: "Aha. I believe I found the button to push to make you drink."

Each Hot Pledge must complete an initiation ritual. Maya did it with the DIK Pledge MC. Which Hot Pledge did Josy Hot Pledge do her initiation ritual with? Caleb. Another girl?

A little later, Bella says the following to Josy.
"Jealousy is unbecoming of you."
Josy isn't going to tell Bella about her relationship Mc and Maya not yet anyway but Bella can put 2 and 2 together. I don't know what Josy initiation was but I don't see it being to do with Caleb but it could be a fun story to see

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The lack of reciprocity does not mitigate what you feel. So in my eyes, Zoey still was Fuckface's first (and important) love.

Besides, by that standard you've defined, 90 % of so called first loves wouldn't meet that criteria. Because in many non-adult relationships exist either a lack of real consciousness about what is going on or lack of reciprocity or the two of them at the same time.
90% of first loves do not even know they are first loves... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

when I speak of consciousness I don't mean that degree of commitment, but that minimum awareness of being in a relationship, of being someone's girlfriend or boyfriend.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Each Hot Pledge must complete an initiation ritual. Maya did it with the DIK Pledge MC. Which Hot Pledge did Josy Hot Pledge do her initiation ritual with? Caleb. Another girl?
I don't know what Josy initiation was but I don't see it being to do with Caleb but it could be a fun story to see
The initiation is done in pairs, since There were 5 prospects Maya was alone, when Josy joined the prospects she became a pair with Maya, so her initiation was the same as Maya, also whatever Maya had already completed on the initiation Josy didn't need to do, just like whatever Derek did on the initiation Fuckface wouldn't need to do, like fucking a teacher, fucking a feminist, the 3 slaps counted for both also, like if Fuckface got slaped by Mona the slap Derek received from Minny counted as the 4th slap.

• Hey there
Reactions: dalli_x and Darkwen

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
View attachment 2582923 Giving the right clothing and haircut Jill looks like a total babe, and with a better personlity lololololol. I get real bond girl vibes from this paticular photo.
Unfortunately, the truth sounds very sexist here, in that she's only good looking because she's kept her mouth shut.

She has quite a few good renders in the game, but any attempt at smiling really brings out the inner goblin.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes