Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You'd know before ep 8 if your not on her path. If you don't go on the picnic date with her a couple of episodes before - Then you are not on her path.
Even if you were at a picnic, but fell off her route in Ep.7 due to DIK affinity, you will quickly understand this - Jill doesn't invite you to the lake run before the end of Ep.7 - that's it, game over.
I was there without knowing all this, for a long time I could not understand what was wrong with this route, until I started reading the guide from DPC.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You'd know before ep 8 if your not on her path. If you don't go on the picnic date with her a couple of episodes before - Then you are not on her path.
Yes also one of those case when you are off form her path, automatically, but the player actually not aware of it. for example you still can climb her balcony even after if you not go on a picnik with her.
There are some clear indication in certain cases, for example Jill can have a scene with Josy in the restroom, and based on what Jill say there, you can know if you are on her romantic path or not.

But it's literally in the walkthrough guide, IF you never go beyond the first date with her, you won't get the Bench scene, in any other case, you get it.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
There is no "let's stay as friends" bench scene if you're not on her path, even if you managed to fondle her tit and kiss her twice on the first date.
The only and one req to get this scene - went with Jill on picnic in EP6. In EP7 you may pick what you want - having a DIK affinity you may try to fight for her, Jill will silently reject MC or having a Neutral or Chick affinity you may decide to not fight for her (to avoid getting on her path with all future consequences).

Bench scene with Jill in EP9 have 5 scenarios:

2 of them are "friendly" and ends well:
a) req to went on picnic with her, but stop any futher advances by not fighting for her or by MC DIK affinity in EP7
b) req to get rare rejection scene in EP8 at her date with Tybalt - you have to pursue only her (no any other MGs or this choice will not be available) but have to fail the last steps (easiest way - have a DIK affinity and choice to fight for her in EP7). Then MC will get a rare Jill / Others choice and selecting Jill will lead to this scene. She will dump MC and he will end up on Others road after that.

2 of them are breakup variations:
a) if you rejected her for J&M or Sage
b) if you rejected her for Bella

The last, exclusive bench scene nor good, nor bad, if you even never romanced Jill, but just decided to choice Bella.

And finally, you're not getting any bench scene if you didn't went on picnic with her or dumped her instantly on first tennis date.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I don't know about you guys, but I really want continuation of the brawling route:LOL:
Do you think we will get to fight Caleb again? Or better yet - ambush that mf Vinny!
Most likely. Quinn asks the MC to join her on one of her escapades.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I don't know about you guys, but I really want continuation of the brawling route:LOL:
Do you think we will get to fight Caleb again? Or better yet - ambush that mf Vinny!
Coming to a gunfight with bare fists doesn't seem like a good idea :)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You will certainly be satisfied, DPC has announced that it has improved the minigame, so it will probably also be more central to the story

• Red Heart
Reactions: adast

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Absent reputation meter with her is very suspicious.
No, it is not. It's exactly the same with every other side girl. The MC can only gain RPs with main girls, Derek and some factions as far as I can remember.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Prediction, we will not get a Zoey scene until ep 12. :coffee:
Not a bad guess to be honest. The good news is Zoey and the MC don't really need a warm up period, but the problem is location. I thought that Zoey expressing the wish to join college in San Diego was the perfect setup for the MC to ask Jacob to help her with that one tool she has trouble with and insta join after midterms, but time wise it's getting a little iffy.

She basically has to join B&R in Episode 10 or at the start of the next semester, which should be like 3 months'ish. So if they don't "reconnect" in Episode 10 than 12 is probably a really good guess. But we know it's gonna happen, it's probably even more unavoidable than Arieth getting knocked up, Zoey seems to be DPC's cannon ending. Hope you didn't make any plan for 2025 yet :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Senior Perv
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes