SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Will STD's be a game factor considering in Jill's path she and the mc got tested?
Absolutely. STDs have been something to watch out for as early as Episode 1. And have been reminded almost every other episode (think Arieth and her crabs). It wouldn't shock me that it being a point to this degree is to be a sort of wake up call to player that you need to be careful of who you fuck from now on.
What do you guys think Sage's proposal was to the MC in her route, the trying new things? All I can think of is she wants to have a threesome with either a guy or a girl based on the threesome with Quinn if you went down that path.

if it was a girl, who do you guys think would it be? and if its a guy, well, who do you guys think it will be?
Since we've already had a threesome with Sage and Quinn, I doubt that will be the "surprise" she had in mind. But I'm sure she will have threesomes with other members of the HOTs, maybe with other Main Girls too (Josy and/or Maya come to mind). So off the top of my head I would say her surprise is either even more girls or public sex. Tough to say really.

As for another guy, that one is rather difficult. Sage hasn't shown any interests in other guys as of now, so if she is interested in a MMF threesome (or running a train) then there would need to be far more setup in her character. Otherwise, it would probably be another DIK or something.
On Maya and Josy's path, especially after the drinking game, is there a possibility that you would get a foursome with either Jill or Sage?
I could buy it, but there would need to be a little bit more setup. Regardless if it's a casual encounter or not.
Do you think Tommy will get pissed and beat the shit out of the MC in Maya and Josy's path or are Maya and Josy gonna use the excuse that Maya fucked Josy therefore cancelling out Tommy's fear of a guy fucking his sister since it was a girl who scored her?
That one is tough, I could see the girls and MC being quick on their feet and falling back to that excuse. But I could also see the Throuple owning up to it since they've been hoping to become public during the party anyways. Granted they were drunk, but the thought is in the back of their minds.
In Isabelle's ending there was an emphasis on Nick being shocked, is there a possibility that whoever Isabelle's husband is was related to Nick somehow? or are they probably close.
I think this is just a case of "Holy shit, you're banging the Librarian?". Nick saw something he wasn't supposed to see, and MC and Isabella showed him something they didn't mean to show.
Who do you guys think placed the camera in Derek's room, or was it always there. Considering how Shady Mr. Burke is
I think that one is a little to open ended to make any sort of prediction.
Is it possible that Jill and the MC are related or at the most have family connections, considering the fact that Jill's old home is in the photo where the MC's mom is
Not related (not gonna open that can of worms again) but Jill and MC's family are definitely connected in some way.
Who is best girl? (for me its josy and maya but to be honest, all the girls in BADIK have different flavors of romance)
Isabella, will not be elaborating further.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
However, Jamie's phone gets 'lost'. He likely had access to the account so he could post clucks. The DIK's, as was mentioned, had the laptop laying out all the time. Security never seemed to be a priority to the DIKs.

7thOmen
I recall Rusty saying they only posted clucks from the laptop, not the phones. Individual DIKs can post their own clucks but not to the official DIK account. That doesn't mean the blackmailer didn't get Jamie's photo from the phone but that wouldn't account for the other ones nor the cluck.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
This is my expectation as well, but in reality what will happen is that the MGs will end up with the MC in ep.12.

* Sage will end the relationship believing the MC is preventing her from completing her bucket list, especially if he goes against threesomes.

* Jill will end the relationship because of family pressure, to repeat what Lynette did and leave the Royce family to rush back to the MC in Season 4.

* J&M are so many options for them to breakup that I don't even know where to start.

* Isabella will end her relationship with MC for one of the following reasons: 1- James comes back and she is confused about who she really loves (I don't think he is alive, Bella always seemed to me to be a widow in denial). 2 - Bella decides to end the relationship for insecurities (age gap + Zoey's return) or for fear of Stephen Burke harming the MC like he did with Mona.
I fully expect shit to blow up in MC's face if he fucks around after he's committed to a MG, but if they end up breaking up with him regardless it'll feel really cheap. Basically all the work he went through to woo them (Jill and Bella in particular) basically goes down the drain? What a load of bs.

And I think you're giving the MGs too little credit as well, I think that both them and the MC have already proven to each other by now that they're not the type of people that bail out the moment something goes wrong.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R

adast

May 12, 2023
Lol, here's the idea for DPC - just make one of the side girls that MC had sex with give him an STD. The girl can be decided by random based on some variables from the first episode

Reactions: Mr. Oh

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
And I think you're giving the MGs too little credit as well, I think that both them and the MC have already proven to each other by now that they're not the type of people that bail out the moment something goes wrong.
The MC did indeed prove it, but so far the girls haven't. Sometimes it feels like only the MC is willing to put in the effort to make things work between him and his chosen girl. This is most explicit with Sage and Bella. Neither Sage nor Bella have done anything thus far to prove that they would fight to have a relationship with the MC. Sage still sees the MC as fuckbuddies and Bella is still scared to get into a relationship with the MC even though she knows she has feelings for him. As things stand, I'm more of a believer in a breakup than an outpouring of love from an MG until Ep.12.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
The MC did indeed prove it, but so far the girls haven't. Sometimes it feels like only the MC is willing to put in the effort to make things work between him and his chosen girl. This is most explicit with Sage and Bella. Neither Sage nor Bella have done anything thus far to prove that they would fight to have a relationship with the MC. Sage still sees the MC as fuckbuddies and Bella is still scared to get into a relationship with the MC even though she knows she has feelings for him. As things stand, I'm more of a believer in a breakup than an outpouring of love from an MG until Ep.12.
Wow, our perceptions are like totally different. For me Bella and Sage are the two that risk the most or invested the most to be the MC.

Bella risks her best friend and her job just to be with the MC, and even though Jill is hurt or whatever, Bella didn't weazel out, she went to a party just for the MC with Jill being there, to me that's about as commited as it gets for 1 week into being exclusive.

Sage basically says she'll wait for the MC for however long it takes at the HOT party and when the MC makes up his mind and tells her what's up, she insta agrees. The MC and her share the stuff that really hurts, they value eachother a lot and Sage seems the most drawn to the MC of all the girls, like at every opportunity she clings to him.

Maybe your expectations for one week'ish into being exclusive are just off. In the US, the "I love you" usually comes way later than that, and a good time longer into the exclusive dating period.

From my pov, the pacing so far is absolutely normal and makes perfect sense.

Last edited:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Wow, our perceptions are like totally different. For me Bella and Sage are the two that risk the most or invested the most to be the MC.

Bella risks her best friend and her job just to be with the MC, and even though Jill is hurt or whatever, Bella didn't weazel out, she went to a party just for the MC with Jill being there, to me that's about as commited as it gets for 1 week into being exclusive.

Sage basically says she'll wait for the MC for however long it takes at the HOT party and when the MC makes up his mind and tells her what's up, she insta agrees. The MC and her share the stuff that really hurts, they value eachother a lot and Sage seems the most drawn to the MC of all the girls, like at every opportunity she clings to him.

Maybe your expectations for one week'ish into being exclusive are just off. In the US, the "I love you" usually comes way later than that, and a good time longer into the exclusive dating period.

From my pov, the pacing so far is absolutely normal and makes perfect sense.
(About Bella)

* Bella hurts Jill not because she wants the MC for herself, but because she didn't have the balls to admit that she liked the MC before he had a date with Jill.

* Bella would break up with the MC if that was Jill's will.

* Bella going to the Halloween party doesn't prove anything, she also goes to the Halloween party even though she isn't romantically involved with the MC.

* Bella had all the time in the world to look up what the handbook said about teacher-student relationships and didn't, it seems like this isn't a priority for her (weird).

(About Sage)

* Sage rejected and Sage fuckbuddies are completely different. Sage rejected actually shows more feelings for the MC than Sage as a girlfriend.

* Upon being chosen in Ep.8 Sage reluctantly accepts being the MC's girlfriend. It's clear that she preferred things to stay the way they were.

* I love Sage, but as a girlfriend, Sage is petty to the point of breaking up with the MC just because she believes he is sexually berating her by refusing the bizarre things she proposes.

In fact, we had different perceptions about Sage and Bella. I'm not saying you're wrong, I just wanted to show how I interpreted these situation.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Josy and Maya date MC despite knowing how troublesome such a relationship can be, add Maya's issues to the mix and they're all perfectly aware it'll not be easy.

Jill puts up with a dumbass blackmail plot to help MC even if they're not really dating, despite how much shit people over here give her, the girl has shown she won't just fuck off the moment something's giving her trouble.

Both MC and Bella are mostly aware of how much shit they're in for if people find out and still they decide to date each other, what else do you want them to do to prove to each other they're serious?

And Sage has poured her heart out for MC, he knows how difficult the Chad situation was for her or how hard it was for her to ask her parents for help, and has shown to MC that she's interested and won't give up on him that easily. He knows she's not a basic bitch who dumps people like nothing.

If you don't think that's enough then I maintain what I said, you give them too little credit.
The example you gave of Sage especially, I find extremely ridiculous, if she dumped MC because he rejects threesomes or some other bucket list bullshit like that, she'd drop right down to the bottom of my LI tier list, what a stupid fucking reason to break up with someone you care about :KEK:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
She was pretty before she destroyed her body with those unfortunate choices in tattoos.
i very much agree, i hate all the tattoos on women we see in games now. it really takes away from their beauty in my opinion. especially skulls etc on a woman. on the flipside, i have no issue with women and their tramp stamps..for some reason i find that sexy:devilish::devilish:

Reactions: Gato21

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Maya would probably refuse to bunk with Quinn so I assume Josy would ask Heather to switch and move in with Quinn while Maya gets to live with Josy.
And vice versa, for sure. That is why it looks like a bad, impractical idea. And yet, when Maya moves with the HOTs (and I expect she will), Quinn's room looks like the first candidate for the girl to stay in, as Josy points out in episode 7.

js "Come! I wanna show you my room."
mc "Are you sharing a room?"
js "We have to. Everyone except for Sage and Quinn is."
js "It's probably for the best that Maya didn't join... I have a feeling she would have to share with Quinn."

Saint Zoey, forgive this lost soul for daring to doubt your splendor, he doesn't know what he's saying. Someday he will know the truth and glorify the Blue-haired Goddess. Amen.

View attachment 2641497
Dude, I know this image's resolution is poor and all that. But she looks so damn photogenic in it.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
If you don't think that's enough then I maintain what I said, you give them too little credit.
The example you gave of Sage especially, I find extremely ridiculous, if she dumped MC because he rejects threesomes or some other bucket list bullshit like that, she'd drop right down to the bottom of my LI tier list, what a stupid fucking reason to break up with someone you care about :KEK:
Just wait and see. The MC had the choice to say he prefers the 'vanilla' stuff and what did Sage do? She ignored what the MC said and even implied that she was going to surprise him that he would like it. Did you forget about Sage getting depressed while planning the party with the MC and Quinn? She mentioned having a bucket list that she wouldn't be able to complete as it involved things like threesome. We are talking about DPC, friend.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Four people suggest Zoey is the mc's ex even if he tells JB otherwise:
  • Derek (when he asks the mc outright if he invited his ex, the mc responds "Yes",
  • Maya (it's Derek who lets on to Josy & Maya),
  • Josy; and
  • Sage.
Derek's probably been telling half the party (fucking Derek and his big mouth again).

Side note, see how Sage suggests to Quinn that the mc chose his ex for the best costume:

On Sage's Branch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not on Sage's Branch:

If Sage isn't the mc's girl, she doesn't care at all that Zoey has been invited, but if she is the mc's girl, she looks kinda concerned... :unsure:

I hope none of ya'll been cheating on Sage! :eek:
That's the reason I try to keep Zoey out of the nomination if I'm at Sage's brunch. Zoey costume is one of the coolest at this party, and she's one of my favorites. But Sage's reaction is thought provoking. She just broke up with a guy who has been cheating and using her for years, her family is at potential risk of breaking up, her deputy in HOTs is using sorority as a brothel and drug depot... This is the most dramatic route and I would like to get rid of another potential pain for Sage. Especially considering how she reacts.

Dude, I know this image's resolution is poor and all that. But she looks so damn photogenic in it.
Downloading from the phone on F95 have some issues. :ROFLMAO:
The original was created by Zoey oldest and most dedicated fan, AchedCroissant, and was popularized earlier this year, with the advent of other "saints". It was fun time.

Last edited:
Reactions: sampow and Jumbi

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Do you think Tommy will get pissed and beat the shit out of the MC in Maya and Josy's path or are Maya and Josy gonna use the excuse that Maya fucked Josy therefore cancelling out Tommy's fear of a guy fucking his sister since it was a girl who scored her?
o_Oo_O What you you mean by He Beating the shit out of MC ?????o_Oo_O
BeingADIK 2023-05-22 19-30-03-82.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-05-22 19-30-12-15.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-05-22 19-29-38-14.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-05-22 19-30-36-34.jpg

Yeah, to think about it, I hope he try it, I can't wait to wipe the Floor with him again:ROFLMAO:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
* Bella hurts Jill not because she wants the MC for herself, but because she didn't have the balls to admit that she liked the MC before he had a date with Jill.
Yes, but given her proffession and the age different, admitting it to herself was probably the hardest part.

* Bella would break up with the MC if that was Jill's will.
As well she should, everything else would make her a piece of shit.

* Bella going to the Halloween party doesn't prove anything, she also goes to the Halloween party even though she isn't romantically involved with the MC.
Misleading ! On the MC path she agrees to participate in the party for the MC. On any other path she promises Jill to meet her outside and then gets talked into going inside.

* Bella had all the time in the world to look up what the handbook said about teacher-student relationships and didn't, it seems like this isn't a priority for her (weird).
Again, admitting it to herself was probably the hardest part.

* Sage rejected and Sage fuckbuddies are completely different. Sage rejected actually shows more feelings for the MC than Sage as a girlfriend.
Yea as it should be, if you want something real with a girl, it probably shouldn't start with sex, so it seems reasonable that rejecting to be her fuckbuddy gets the better result.

* Upon being chosen in Ep.8 Sage reluctantly accepts being the MC's girlfriend. It's clear that she preferred things to stay the way they were.
I didn't see any reluctance, just Sage asking questions and when they are answered she agrees.

* I love Sage, but as a girlfriend, Sage is petty to the point of breaking up with the MC just because she believes he is sexually berating her by refusing the bizarre things she proposes.
I don't believe that to be the case, from what I've seen over their whole party interactions, she seems out of her mind happy that she finally found what she wanted all along. A guy who "really really likes her", is attracted to her, and quickly became one of her closest friends.

I'm also not claiming that you're wrong, this is just how I took all those interactions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tom267 and DMNOV3R

Blakes812

May 17, 2023
I think it's important to note that he will be eager to quash the rumour since it's seedy nature is already making it's way into public knowledge...

I think it'd be interesting if all this paranoia from Rio is more than just that stalker dude, and the blue van that follows her isn't police as people suspect but maybe a rather intrepid reporter? :unsure:
Reporters... What do you think Tara's friend was talking about when you were under the sheet as the ghost?

Reactions: 7thOmen

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
o_Oo_O What you you mean by He Beating the shit out of MC ?????o_Oo_O
View attachment 2641754
View attachment 2641752
View attachment 2641757
View attachment 2641770

Yeah, to think about it, I hope he try it, I can't wait to wipe the Floor with him again:ROFLMAO:
Surprised none of the guys the MC has fought has looked at how he fights and go "Well damn, he is a kicker, time to close the distance and bum-rush him." What we need is a pro-silat fighter as an antagonist to utterly kick the MC's backside a few times.Of course the MC would, eventually win in later chapters, or something, but I think the guy needs to be humbled now and again!

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Just wait and see. The MC had the choice to say he prefers the 'vanilla' stuff and what did Sage do? She ignored what the MC said and even implied that she was going to surprise him that he would like i
I bet the wildest thing Chad ever did with Sage was sticking it in her ass while closing his eyes and thinking it was Troy :LUL:
And we know for a fact that they had sex problems, and yet he was still the one who pretty much dumped her and she was the one who had to fight to get answers, if she really was like you say she is, she would have dumped him long before MC came around...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes