Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Wouldn't be surprised if Quinn becomes a MG in BaD. We can live in hope.
I wouldn't say no to that, obviously. But I don't see it happening TBH. I think DPC has stated more than enough times who are the main girls in the game, and it would feel out of place if shifts in that consideration were to take place this far into the game's development without a very, very good reason. And I can live with that, honestly. I like the main girls, even if I prefer Quinn over them. And the latter is an important and well written character of the game. So no complaints from my end.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Quick question: What happens if, during the mansion fix minigame, we manage to get enough money for the windows but don't click on the "buy" button? Are they bought automatically after the last round or we fail the minigame and force Rusty to sell his car?

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I don't know why some people insist on the idea that it was Vinny who destroyed the mansion, the mansion is too big for just one person to destroy. In addition, the dildos left by the Jocks are also scattered around the mansion. How did Vinny destroy the mansion using the dildos that Jocks had at the time?
Actually, there are only 4 dildos in the trashed mansion. 3 placed on shelves in the party room and one on the floor of the MCs room. What happened to the rest, did the Jocks decide to keep them? :ROFLMAO:
But sure, the dildos do point to the Jocks as well as the timing. I'm not saying it was Vinny, just that there is a possibility it was him. But most likely it is as it looks.

Reactions: Blakes812

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Quick question: What happens if, during the mansion fix minigame, we manage to get enough money for the windows but don't click on the "buy" button? Are they bought automatically after the last round or we fail the minigame and force Rusty to sell his car?
If I recal, I don't think so, because there's a point where Rusty forces you to call your dad and buy the windows, and if you have enough money saved up, then Rusty won't sell his car. you literally mustn't have enough money to force him to sell his car at that point.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Well, DPC have said that he won't add any main girls so I doubt it. However, he also has pointed out that people put too much importance on the main girls and that it really only means that those girls are prioritized when he makes the episodes. There will be more routes for other girls and they will also get endings even if they are not main girls.

Reactions: Jumbi

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Well, DPC have said that he won't add any main girls so I doubt it. However, he also has pointed out that people put too much importance on the main girls and that it really only means that those girls are prioritized when he makes the episodes. There will be more routes for other girls and they will also get endings even if they are not main girls.
Which is evident with the whole Zoey interlude and insertion. I very much feel there will be a happy ending with her, too.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I knew it was answered by DPC in his last Q&A so I looked what he said up for you:

DPC said:
Every character is important in their way, and they all serve a purpose. Their screen time will depend on what the episode is about. I am happy with how I've described the main girls since day one. It indicated which girls would receive the most focus in the story, which still stands.
Some players get too hung up on the meaning of main girl versus side girl. I don't think preferring a side girl over a main girl makes the gaming experience anything less. However, the content will likely be less than that of the main girls.
You'll have to see where the story takes you. You might be happy or disappointed, but I'm happy with the stories I have planned for all the characters in the game.
And by accident I was also reminded of why DPC doesn't hire help, so here goes, again from the man himself:

DPC said:
This is a popular question, and my answer has been the same from day one, and it won't change. This setup I have right now with being independent is just how I like it.

Many want me to hire more people because they want the game faster. But getting the game made faster doesn't mean it's the same product. The way I see it, if it were released faster, it wouldn't be the same game that I would create on my own. I know the game would suffer because I wouldn't enjoy making it that way. The reason why many enjoy my games is that I enjoy making them.

As for the load increase with Steam and GOG, the workload increase is now minuscule after setting everything up. After the Season 2 release, the workload has decreased back to normal, and I can focus on game development again.

Increased workload comes from increased popularity; more players means more time for customer support. Luckily, I have awesome mods/admins/testers and a whole community helping out with that.

I am confident I will be making games this way until I stop making games altogether. Expanding is not on the map for me.

Then I got headhunted by steam to be included in their curated catalog – as they opened up their site for adult games. That felt incredible.
I've been contacted by multiple AAA developers, showing impressive CVs and offering their knowledge to work with me. It's very humbling, but as many of you know by now, I have no desire to add anyone to my projects, regardless of experience – I love doing this alone.

adast

May 12, 2023
And by accident I was also reminded of why DPC doesn't hire help, so here goes, again from the man himself:
Between us guys, if he is so inclined to make non-sexual animations he probably need to hire a decent 3D animator. Some of his animations are pretty meh.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Between us guys, if he is so inclined to make non-sexual animations he probably need to hire a decent 3D animator. Some of his animations are pretty meh.
I think the journey and learning as he goes is part of the motivation and fun and the fuel to keep going. I don't know if it's true or not, since our only source is DPC, but he said he works 12-14hours a day, 6 days a week and he never takes a day off or has ever taken any holidays, like even on his one day off is going through all his plans in his head.

And if we believe him, you just gotta admire the commitment and the obsession with doing it by himself and learning as he goes, there is something old school about it, that I admire greatly.

Are there better renders out there ? Hell yea !
Are there better animations out there ? Hell yea !
Are there better stories out there ? Hell yea !
Are there better writers out there ? Hell yea !

But if you take the complete package, as of right now, DPC is still the man in my opinion.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The animations are some of best around if not the best. Sure there a few that can be better but the number of people doing better can be counted on one hand and the number at the scale DPC does is pretty much zip. At this point it very unlikely for DPC hire help and it's not like it would help any

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
He made a lot of separate renders for some scenes before as well. Most of the players just not able to notice such small differences. Because it requires both a very good memory and the ability to notice the smallest details and changes in the scenes in your different playtrhoughs.
If DPC is this detailed it makes me wonder why Quinn reacts the same way when she finds out that Vinny threatened the MC with a gun (regardless of whether the MC is DIK or CHICK). Is there any theory that Quinn is in love with the CHICK MC as well?

Reactions: Kpyna

adast

May 12, 2023
The animations are some of best around if not the best. Sure there a few that can be better but the number of people doing better can be counted on one hand and the number at the scale DPC does is pretty much zip. At this point it very unlikely for DPC hire help and it's not like it would help any
Depends on what you are comparing him to. For AVNs his animations are top of the line. For videogames in general, they are something from 00s.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Nick's room was the least accessible in the mansion (other than the locked plant room). His room is upstairs above the dining/kitchen area at the end of the hall past Jacob's room. The jocks spent most of their time in the main rooms where most of the partying/communal living goes on and then did the individual rooms once those were thoroughly smashed. Nick's was the last one anyone got to and by then they decided it was time to go since the rest of the place had been trashed.
Not much more than Jacobs and his got really trashed.

Reactions: Blakes812

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Depends on what you are comparing him to. For AVNs his animations are top of the line. For videogames in general, they are something from 00s.
DPC isn't perfect and he isn't a big game studio but if a man one show is doing work as good as the 2000's even if I'm not sure a agree with that comparison thats still pretty good even great

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I don't think any of the Jocks could think that hard... :unsure:

Except Nick says his room was trashed, just not badly. :unsure:

I'm still subscribing to this theory:

And now that theory is even further bolstered with Vinny riffling through the library.
It's not hard thinking really, they know if they get caught doing something then the frat is dead, they know all the DIKs are together and will be at the Preps for some time, so they won't be caught, if they brag about it then the frat is dead, they already told the DIKs who it was by tagging the damage, no need to risk anyone else finding out. If the DIKs report them then just deny it, there's no proof.

Nick says his room was not badly trashed but we see no damage at all. We know Nick avoids conflict as much as possible and probably doesn't want to make his friends feel shitty by saying "I locked my door so my room was safe" and make everyone else think "Why the fuck didn't I lock my door?".

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Actually, there are only 4 dildos in the trashed mansion. 3 placed on shelves in the party room and one on the floor of the MCs room. What happened to the rest, did the Jocks decide to keep them? :ROFLMAO:
But sure, the dildos do point to the Jocks as well as the timing. I'm not saying it was Vinny, just that there is a possibility it was him. But most likely it is as it looks.
that only 4 dildos were seen does not mean that there are only 4. by the way, a dildo dientical to the one Dawe is holding at the end of the confrontation with Caleb is the one we find in MC's room after the assault
Maybe. Her model is fantastic IMO. But I am still waiting for a decent game where she is MG. In BaDIK at least she is an important character, with much content.
I believe Quinn's model is "older" than Jill's, which in fact was inserted by DPC "fresh" almost without modification in BADIK.

Reactions: Jumbi

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
It's not hard thinking really, they know if they get caught doing something then the frat is dead, they know all the DIKs are together and will be at the Preps for some time, so they won't be caught, if they brag about it then the frat is dead, they already told the DIKs who it was by tagging the damage, no need to risk anyone else finding out. If the DIKs report them then just deny it, there's no proof.

Nick says his room was not badly trashed but we see no damage at all. We know Nick avoids conflict as much as possible and probably doesn't want to make his friends feel shitty by saying "I locked my door so my room was safe" and make everyone else think "Why the fuck didn't I lock my door?".
You honestly believe that anyone would cause damages upwards of 30.000-40.000$ and then tag the scene with their own logo ? Destroying a window or two, yea maybe if they are drunk out of their mind, but to destroy an entire mansion and all windows and then tell everyone "'Yup, that was us" ? Who in their right mind would risk that ? Like I don't even have words to describe the level of stupid that needs to be involve, one has to be literally fucked in the head.

Let's say your word vs word flies, as in anyone would actually believe that the DIK's trashed their own mansion and then used the Jocks tag's to implicate it. The first thing anyone would do is start an investigation and it would take less than a day for the Jocks to be done with.

I know Dawe is the king of stupid, but even he can't reach that level of stupid after he was just told "one more fuck-up and our fraternity is gone".

Reactions: Nurikabe

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I have to disagree, because even modern AAA games are inferior in visual quality to some of the top AVNs, especially when it comes to detailing characters and showing emotions.
DPC works especially well with emotions, when you can read the state of the character and what is on his mind from his facial expression.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
You honestly believe that anyone would cause damages upwards of 30.000-40.000$ and then tag the scene with their own logo ? Destroying a window or two, yea maybe if they are drunk out of their mind, but to destroy an entire mansion and all windows and then tell everyone "'Yup, that was us" ? Who in their right mind would risk that ? Like I don't even have words to describe the level of stupid that needs to be involve, one has to be literally fucked in the head.

Let's say your word vs word flies, as in anyone would actually believe that the DIK's trashed their own mansion and then used the Jocks tag's to implicate it. The first thing anyone would do is start an investigation and it would take less than a day for the Jocks to be done with.

I know Dawe is the king of stupid, but even he can't reach that level of stupid after he was just told "one more fuck-up and our fraternity is gone".
Side note, really. I used to work in Forensics.

"You honestly believe that anyone would cause damages upwards of 30.000-40.000$ and then tag the scene with their own logo ?"

Yes, I can categorically state... With out a shadow of a doubt. A person can be that stupid. For a more recent example. People record themselves (Through TikTok) breaking into strangers homes just to scare them - B&E with hard evidence. I assure you, some people really are that stupid.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Side note, really. I used to work in Forensics.

"You honestly believe that anyone would cause damages upwards of 30.000-40.000$ and then tag the scene with their own logo ?"

Yes, I can categorically state... With out a shadow of a doubt. A person can be that stupid. For a more recent example. People record themselves (Through TikTok) breaking into strangers homes just to scare them - B&E with hard evidence. I assure you, some people really are that stupid.
Yea but voluntary leaving evidence behind for no reason ? As in you get away but tell everyone "Oh whatever, if anyone wonders, yea that was us" ??? Noway can anyone be that thick in the head.

Reactions: sampow
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes