JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
It's a shame that after her years of college the only thing that Arieth has learned is all the words to the DIK "Walk of Shame" song. This is truly a scathing indictment of our higher education system.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
It's a shame that after her years of college the only thing that Arieth has learned is all the words to the DIK "Walk of Shame" song. This is truly a scathing indictment of our higher education system.
tbf I knew some women like that at university. However they were doing a media studies esque degree. Basically you have to really sabotage your self to get a bad grade in that.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Derek got rejected by Wendy. You can't get much more hopeless than that.
I can think of one way it could have been worse. If Wendy would have been drunk at the time he fucked her and she'd give him that excuse.

Wendy "Listen Derek, I was drunk and it never should have happened."
Derek "But so was I!! That's not a good enough excuse baby!"

:ROFLMAO:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I'm not so sure. In theory, betraying Jill with Bella was supposed to be almost an immediate game over, the most vile act one could do in the game (betraying Jill with Bianca being the stupidest).
There're no immediate game overs in such type of games, it's not a FPS or RPG or something like that. But you set up MCs future possibilities as well as fuckups and potential good/bad or "neutral" endings by making particular choices during your playthrough. And I can't expect nothing positive from casanova playstyle and rejecting the "primary" MGs - both J&M and Jill.

Instead, the game actually saves you, opening up not only the possibility of a fantasy threesome (if there really was a history between Bella and Jill not so impossible) but at least a possible future choice between the 2 girls

Then why should having feelings for Jill be an aggravating factor? The betrayal still happened and Bella was completely aware of it, and it's not like mc could be interested in Jill for the sex....
Knowing who is the author of this game and what's his previous game was like... You're quite brave and optimistic in your assumptions and fantasies.
Despite the fact that I trust his words that BADIK will not be as gloomy as Acting Lessons, but this does not negate the fact that his games are not like other games of the genre (or at least most of them). This ones are not about building a harem with missing some lewd scenes and galleries as a maximum punishment. It mostly the opposite.

So in the best case, this will lead to the need to make a choice again and finally and irrevocably break someone's heart. Admit, to continue it this way and then, for example, reject Bella or reject Jill second time is very low and mean, especially when you know that they are best friends and meant a lot to each other. This is what this false hope answer and kiss will set up and lead to later. Their friendship and importance to each other complicate this situation many times. So, DPC made a possibility to fuck up once, and then you're able to multiply your fuck up twice. Profit.

I bet, he is preparing something similar for J&M rejection scenario too. Since even Jill breakup was made as flashback, while J&M case is a realtime hell during whole party.

You can kill (literally and figuratively) not only with fire, a bullet or something else, but also by breaking someone's heart, betraying someone, taking away and destroying the most valuable thing that someone has or had, especially when it comes at a very inopportune moment for a person. And with proper directing and writing of such scenes and their consequences, the death of some character can be as severe as the consequences of a broken heart, betrayal and meanness.

When a game makes you feel certain feelings, when you have favorite characters, some sympathies and attachments, then that's how it is.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Oh Nora is certainly not forgotten. What I meant was, doesn't mean Cathy will return as a teacher. But I suspect you will have a chance to meet up with her at McAllens bar. Where you see her having a drink with Jade so we know she goes there.
There definitely must be a plan for Cathy. There's no reason to just get rid of her. This all feels like prep for a new storyline with her.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
There're no immediate game overs in such type of games, it's not a FPS or RPG or something like that. But you set up MCs future possibilities as well as fuckups and potential good/bad or "neutral" endings by making particular choices during your playthrough. And I can't expect nothing positive from casanova playstyle and rejecting the "primary" MGs - both J&M and Jill.

Knowing who is the author of this game and what's his previous game was like... You're quite brave and optimistic in your assumptions and fantasies.
Despite the fact that I trust his words that BADIK will not be as gloomy as Acting Lessons, but this does not negate the fact that his games are not like other games of the genre (or at least most of them). This ones are not about building a harem with missing some lewd scenes and galleries as a maximum punishment. It mostly the opposite.

So in the best case, this will lead to the need to make a choice again and finally and irrevocably break someone's heart. Admit, to continue it this way and then, for example, reject Bella or reject Jill second time is very low and mean, especially when you know that they are best friends and meant a lot to each other. This is what this false hope answer and kiss will set up and lead to later. Their friendship and importance to each other complicate this situation many times. So, DPC made a possibility to fuck up once, and then you're able to multiply your fuck up twice. Profit.

I bet, he is preparing something similar for J&M rejection scenario too. Since even Jill breakup was made as flashback, while J&M case is a realtime hell during whole party.

You can kill (literally and figuratively) not only with fire, a bullet or something else, but also by breaking someone's heart, betraying someone, taking away and destroying the most valuable thing that someone has or had, especially when it comes at a very inopportune moment for a person. And with proper directing and writing of such scenes and their consequences, the death of some character can be as severe as the consequences of a broken heart, betrayal and meanness.

When a game makes you feel certain feelings, when you have favorite characters, some sympathies and attachments, then that's how it is.
I fully agree with you there. I assume so that the MC is heartbroken, probably by a breach of trust.

Rox mentioned too small Quinn during the chess game so trust can be taken immediately. In EP4 during Rusty and the MC's conversation in the Pink Rose, Rusty stated so that the MC has a hard time trusting and that is a good thing. In view of this preview, which shows the MC in a desolate state, something has happened or the MC has experienced something that he must first process. The question is only, what?

Preview 11 - Riona.png

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Insisting on being clean has zero to do with being dominant. That's called being safe. And people getting irritated by that even as a story arc for a character, still has zero to do with being dominant. Those who think otherwise, well, I hope you don't have or get a drivers' license. lol
MC has potentially had some kind of sex with every prostitute, nearly every stripper and most of the slutty co-eds on campus by the Halloween party. Getting him rigorously tested for STDs and having him body-dipped in Lysol is the least she should have insisted on.
Before sleeping with him might have been a better idea, than after. I think paranoid people might take issue with that because it reads as sorta her testing him if he was sleeping with others, after they committed to each other. And we all know how offensive it is to ask, or imply that a manwhore MC player is a manwhore MC player. :Kappa:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I fully agree with you there. I assume so that the MC is heartbroken, probably by a breach of trust.

Rox mentioned too small Quinn during the chess game so trust can be taken immediately. In EP4 during Rusty and the MC's conversation in the Pink Rose, Rusty stated so that the MC has a hard time trusting and that is a good thing. In view of this preview, which shows the MC in a desolate state, something has happened or the MC has experienced something that he must first process. The question is only, what?

View attachment 2631199
Could be that he comes face to face with his grandparents and they totally dismiss him. Given that Jill's family know the MC's mother side of the family. Easy link there for the MC to meet the family. Or Neil passes away - But I doubt that would happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wrath09

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

View attachment 2631199
This preview is probably the most enigmatic from the bunch so far, yeah. The MC looks like someone who've slept in jail :KEK: and Riona is comforting him or so it looks like. Very interesting preview.

adast

May 12, 2023
This preview is probably the most enigmatic from the bunch so far, yeah. The MC looks like someone who've slept in jail :KEK: and Riona is comforting him or so it looks like. Very interesting preview.
Yeah! This picture is so different from the rest. On all other images MC was cleanly shaved. I even thought that he doesn't have a beard yet. Maybe DPC is trolling us here?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
But, did he sleep with his back against the wall and his mouth closed? :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Jumbi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Just a clarification: when I spoke of immediate game over, I did not mean the black screen and the end of the game. But the definitive ending of the relationship, such as with Bella if you have fun with Cate in the car

Then I do not understand this prejudice whereby DPC punishes treason severely. He has never done so either in BaDIK so far or in AL. In BaDIK all LIs more or less explicitly give mc permission to look around for the first 2 seasons.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Before sleeping with him might have been a better idea, than after. I think paranoid people might take issue with that because it reads as sorta her testing him if he was sleeping with others, after they committed to each other. And we all know how offensive it is to ask, or imply that a manwhore MC player is a manwhore MC player. :Kappa:
I can't disagree with you there.
But I suspect it was likely for a mixture of reasons. Drinking at the party, and/or not wanting to risk losing her new found girltoy etc. But yeh, desire and booze will allow anyone to make the worst decisions. Or at least, the most irresponsible ones.

I just thought it was funny to have a scene to make more fun of Dawe though..
Not that he needed any help on that front. lol

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
As a result of playing AL first, DPC has given me PTSD and now I can't help but look at everything as potential foreshadowing. The decor in Rusty's room has me completely creeped the fuck out. For fun and to kill time recently, I loaded up a save to run through Ep9. After slugging Oscar, there was an interesting warning from Zoey. Lily makes a comment like 'don't shoot me' in a cluck. Some of the things Elana says during that end bathroom conversation, she has a 'gun' after all. I understand the concept of Chekov's Gun, but I also get the red herring idea, too.

Am I digging too deep here?

7thOmen

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Being a DIK - Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frames next to each native frame.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Here are some previews of what you can expect ( )

Download links
Season 1 + 2 (1287 animations) : ;
Season 3 Interlude + episode 10 (576 animations) : ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can choose the next game on list

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes