Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Yea but voluntary leaving evidence behind for no reason ? As in you get away but tell everyone "Oh whatever, if anyone wonders, yea that was us" ??? Noway can anyone be that thick in the head.
It happens. Some people think they can get away with things. They rarely ever do, however.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Well then DPC has to prove that to me first, because to me it makes zero sense.

What made me doubt the Jocks involvement in the first place wasn't even the tag's, although they sure take the cake of stupidity, it was the escalation. From throwing a dildo or 2 into some windows, to breaking in and literally breaking everything, including the windows. That escalation was the first thing that told me - it could've been anyone BUT the jocks.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
As I play one game I've noticed that the dev used Jills model on 3 diffrent women lolololol. Thats a new level of lazy/

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yea but voluntary leaving evidence behind for no reason ? As in you get away but tell everyone "Oh whatever, if anyone wonders, yea that was us" ??? Noway can anyone be that thick in the head.
But if your intent is revenge you want them to know it was you, you care more about that than the damage caused. Then I don't even see this risk, the DIKs to denounce them would risk having their (stupid and wrongly motivated) assault discovered.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
But if your intent is revenge you want them to know it was you, you care more about that than the damage caused. Then I don't even see this risk, the DIKs to denounce them would risk having their (stupid and wrongly motivated) assault discovered.
Tell me the 3 next likely perpetrators please. You know what, on second thought, just tell me THE next likely perpetrator, who randomly trashes the entire DIK mansion ?

If there were no tags who would every single DIK automatically assume it to have been ? And as I said before, nobody thinks about the escalation, we are not in 2000-3000$ territory anymore, all of the sudden we're talking like 30k-40k and even that might be on the lower end.

We throw one of their windows out, they throw one of ours out. We throw two windows out, they throw two windows out. We trash their entire Mansion, they...you get the jist.

In my mind, and it's okay to be in the minority from time to time, there is ZERO chance that the jocks trashed the mansion, it just makes no sense whatsoever.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Nick doesn't need enemies, someone knowing about the friendship between Nick and Vinny is enough. I bet the traitor is among the DIKs and it's Jacob. I believe Jacob is connected with Burke in some way. He is the only one bothered to see the MC on the couch kissing Sage, he uses the DIK code to prevent Jade's video from being leaked or commented on. He has a bizarre reaction when the MC is on the stairs giving a speech to encourage the members to restore the mansion together, everyone says what they think until Nick agrees with the MC and Jacob is silent hoping that no one buys the MC's idea. Have you ever noticed when someone tries to point fingers at one of the DIKs, Jacob is the first to say that there are no traitors among them? Why was Jacob on his cell phone when the Cathy incident happened? Was he texting Burke? Jacob is the traitor, I'm sure of it!
So far he is my main suspect also, if only because Nick is way to obvious of a choice and like you enumerated, Jacob is always there when stuff happens with MC. But who knows for sure, DPC throws plenty of shit to muddy the water.

EDIT: Watch it be some bullshit motivation such as Jacob never forgave the DIKs for his humiliations during Hell week when he got arrested naked. :Kappa:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
So far he is my main suspect also, if only because Nick is way to obvious of a choice and like you enumerated, Jacob is always there when stuff happens with MC. But who knows for sure, DPC throws plenty of shit to muddy the water.

EDIT: Watch it be some bullshit motivation such as Jacob never forgave the DIKs for his humiliations during Hell week when he got arrested naked. :Kappa:
I just hope it's not Nick. I would even accept Jamie as the main mastermind villain, but I would have a hard time accepting Nick as a traitor. Nick best boy!

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I just hope it's not Nick. I would even accept Jamie as the main mastermind villain, but I would have a hard time accepting Nick as a traitor. Nick best boy!
Weren't all DIKs at the Props mansion when the trashing happened? And they all seemed pretty invested in the rebuilding.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Weren't all DIKs at the Props mansion when the trashing happened? And they all seemed pretty invested in the rebuilding.
Yes, but some people think that Nick warned Vinny via text message that they (the DIK's) were in front of the ANO mansion, which would mean that the DIK's mansion was empty and Nick was a traitor.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Nick is on the menu because he and Vinnie were best friends and his room was the only one that was barely touched, so those who believe Vinnie is responsible for the DIK mansion getting trashed, think Nick is involved.

Those that believe the Jocks did it, shouldn't be too concerned about Nick.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Yes, but some people think that Nick warned Vinny via text message that they (the DIK's) were in front of the ANO mansion, which would mean that the DIK's mansion was empty and Nick was a traitor.
Yet the game kinda implies that he worked as hard as anyone to rebuild. According to how you pleaced the workers in the minigame he could have even pull a big deal of work. It would be a weird twist.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Yet the game kinda implies that he worked as hard as anyone to rebuild. According to how you pleaced the workers in the minigame he could have even pull a big deal of work. It would be a weird twist.
But everyone has been hard at work renovating the mansion. If we follow this logic, then there are no traitors among the DIK's.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
But everyone has been hard at work renovating the mansion. If we follow this logic, then there are no traitors among the DIK's.
Why there should be one? And by the way to what end? To spend the rest of the college years in a trashed mansion or go back to the dormitory and spend more money?

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Why there should be one? And by the way to what end? To spend the rest of the college years in a trashed mansion or go back to the dormitory and spend more money?
Perhaps someone joins the DIK's for the sole purpose of destroying the fraternity? How about Jacob?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Perhaps someone joins the DIK's for the sole purpose of destroying the fraternity? How about Jacob?
Again, why? The DIK where quite well settled in the DIK's mansion, and for free since Rusty's dad used to pay for everything. Dr. Pinkcake should pull a Scoobydoo for such a twist, like the traitor is actually the old janitor of the campus who's daughter have been ass-devirginized by Rusty or something.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Now you are asking too much. Do you want me to say the name of the MC's grandfather too? Or what's behind Bella's locked door? Better yet, who's going to get shot by Vinny? :ROFLMAO:
Just trying to figure how a traitor theory came to be :D I mean, it's a well written story about young adults problems, it would feel weird to add a moustache twisting villain to the already existing and logic ones.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes