scooman

Oct 8, 2022
Calm down dude, don't take it to heart. She can be yours, all I need is Goddess Sage!
Even if i am a Lilly Fan. Nice Side girl with no drama :p Sage is also my Path. She is just great. Love this character :love:
Did not play Epsiode 9 now. Have to get myself to play interlude first. So hope i can continue the Sage path.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
That's one of the things that make this game awesome. Consequences of your choices.
But I have to say that the MC is really bad at putting things together. Ridiculously so. Somehow, he hasn't figured out the prostitution ring despite knowing what Quinn's doing. He hasn't even figured out that Quinn is selling drugs, how he possibly could have missed that. I think it's in Episode 7 or 8 that he thinks about how he can't put the pieces together. He's the worst detective in the history of games.
I get that it's necessary to dumb him down for the sake of the story development or he would have told Sage and Maya about it and that would have been really hard to write such a huge split in the story. Personally, I would have had him figure things out as the game progressed but also given him a reason to be quiet about it, like that someone warns him how dangerous it could be for his friends if he told anybody. But now, he's practically clueless.
But what if the MC knows, he's always known, he's always seen and heard, but he doesn't care to mention it or try to moralize it, since he uses what she offers, prostitutes and weed.

Imagine the scene where he sees Quinn with the drug, getting it or selling it, Quinn looks at him not knowing what to say to him, and he just acts like he doesn't care, she tried to hide it from him, but he always knew.

I know the MC is gullible, but there has to be a limit, it's impossible for him not to know.

Reactions: vneotpolemus

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
But what if the MC knows, he's always known, he's always seen and heard, but he doesn't care to mention it or try to moralize it, since he uses what she offers, prostitutes and weed.

Imagine the scene where he sees Quinn with the drug, getting it or selling it, Quinn looks at him not knowing what to say to him, and he just acts like he doesn't care, she tried to hide it from him, but he always knew.

I know the MC is gullible, but there has to be a limit, it's impossible for him not to know.
The guy was pretty much the only one who didn't know Sage was a Burke (even Maya knew). It's very possible. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Lumsie

Nov 12, 2017
Am I allowed to inquire about the general release times of each episode in the season 3 pack? From what I recall ( Although it's long ago now ) episode 1 had around 3-4 months between each episode. Same with season 2. But with season 3 it took nearly 6 or 7 months to release episode 8. ( Though granted there was a short miniseries in between. ) So are we generally at around an episode every 6 months now?

Because it seems the maker is also realising his planned releases are getting longer, with the fact the halloween episode coming out during christmas ( Although technically It came in january I think ) and the winter episode is gonna come out in the summer break, it seems?

Anyways. Just curious. And before someone takes offense, no offense intended!

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Am I allowed to inquire about the general release times of each episode in the season 3 pack? From what I recall ( Although it's long ago now ) episode 1 had around 3-4 months between each episode. Same with season 2. But with season 3 it took nearly 6 or 7 months to release episode 8. ( Though granted there was a short miniseries in between. )
Search for mpa71's latest BigTable post. It has the episode release dates.
So are we generally at around an episode every 6 months now?

Because it seems the maker is also realising his planned releases are getting longer, with the fact the halloween episode coming out during christmas ( Although technically It came in january I think ) and the winter episode is gonna come out in the summer break, it seems?
This is what DPC had to say on the issue in the February 2023 Q&A:
Can we expect future episode development to be as long as ep9 or longer? There has been a trend of development time (and episode size) growing as more and more were released.
You can expect the development of each episode to be as long as it needs to be. How long, I can't say. It varies, but longer development time goes hand in hand with more content, and I'm not looking to make short episodes or quick releases. You get the best indication of how long a development cycle will be from reading my weekly Status updates.

I'm trying to limit myself, but my creativity often doesn't care about those boundaries. And I would hate it if I skipped out on a good idea for content to meet a fictional deadline. I'm not bothered by the long development times; I treasure them. They allow me to do big things. I know how hard I work and that the game will be completed eventually. My main goal is to make Being a DIK as good as possible.
So yes, expect >6 months per episode at this point.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019

You can warn Maya not to trust Quinn, so the MC isn't completely blind to what's happening.

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
Just doing a new PT and I noticed something odd about the Mona/Camila/Burke interaction at the preps party.
I don't know if it's been discussed ages ago or something but I realised Camila wasn't in the room when Burke did/said whatever he did to Mona.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Perhaps there is more to Mona's refusal, or rather what was asked of her than we suspect? (Perhaps even Camila doesn't know, afterall Mona shut down for a week~ before hitting the road then ghosting Camila/everyone)

Either I need more sleep, this has already been discussed, or we need a true theorist on this dalli_x

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Just doing a new PT and I noticed something odd about the Mona/Camila/Burke interaction at the preps party.
I don't know if it's been discussed ages ago or something but I realised Camila wasn't in the room when Burke did/said whatever he did to Mona.

Perhaps there is more to Mona's refusal, or rather what was asked of her than we suspect? (Perhaps even Camila doesn't know, afterall Mona shut down for a week~ before hitting the road then ghosting Camila/everyone)

Either I need more sleep, this has already been discussed, or we need a true theorist on this dalli_x
Reading about this again. Can't help but realizing how fucked both Burke and Jade was. They want to have sex with younger ones, so they targeting students. But, when the said student reject them, they didn't hesitate to fucked those student up. I know your soulmate is your mirror. But damn.

sampow

May 14, 2023

I felt the Mona situation was relatively straight forward. She signed up with Quinn to fuck for free tuition, but balked when she found out she'd be fucking old guys:

Quinn: "You two. Leave."​
Lily: "No. We're staying."​
Quinn: "No, you're not. It's girl talk time."​
Lily: "You're in luck! I'm a girl."​
Lily: "Also, I already know what it's about."​
Quinn: "..."​
Lily: "Don't worry. I keep secrets very well."​
Quinn: "Hopefully better than others."​
Mona: "I wasn't going to tell anyone, she overheard us talking."​
Quinn: "And \"us\" alludes to you and Camila?"​
Mona: "I'm sorry, I couldn't do it."​
Mona: "I thought I could, but as soon as he started touching me I felt sick."​
Quinn: "Pathetic. This isn't the same go-getter I talked to before."​
Quinn: "You know what you agreed to."​
Mona: "But I don't want it anymore. You never told me I had to do old guys!"
Quinn: "Mona, Mona, Mona..."​
Quinn: "What do you expect me to do now?"​
Mona: "I won't tell anyone."​
Quinn: "That's a promise that means nothing to me."​
Quinn: "Case in point, Lily."​
Mona: "It won't happen again. I promise!"​
Mona: "I won't say another word about it or the drug deals."​
Lily: "The drug deals?"​
Mona: "Oh..."​
Quinn: "..."​

Why she leaves we don't know. She was paying her own way initially, then got the "scholarship", then the "scholarship" was rescinded, then she quit college. Probably wanted to put a very uncomfortable experience behind her.

On a side note, I love how Quinn has no control of the situation here. Lily defies her twice and sticks around for the discussion, and then Mona blows it and mentions drugs too. It's fucking hilarious. :ROFLMAO:

Reading about this again. Can't help but realizing how fucked both Burke and Jade was. They want to have sex with younger ones, so they targeting students. But, when the said student reject them, they didn't hesitate to fucked those student up. I know your soulmate is your mirror. But damn.
I feel for Jade, kinda. Her husband was cheating on her with students, she felt like garbage, then flirted with a student to feel better about herself, then it kinda went too far. She justified it in her mind as getting back at him, and it also boosted her self esteem. But when/if it ended, she because quite defensive, since the mc could be a cunt about it.

Steven, on the other hand, is just a horny cunt that wants to fuck students. So much so that it seems he's got an arrangement with Quinn to give scholarships to girls who are prepared to fuck their way through college.

Both are not stellar examples of human beings, but Steven is multiple magnitudes worse than Jade.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Stephen is a pathetic little roach that can only get women using his money. but he is more successful at it than his pathetic loser son Tybalt. Jade is all kinds of hot and sexually frustrated till she meets the mc..and in most of my several playthroughs, the mc has a fling with her. i didn't do anything with her on the main LI routes however, only on the others routes where i had the mc hittin everythin that came his way. so that path will be vewwy interesting come ep 10 and future episodes..the other routes i played i focused on each individual LI. to keep the drama at bay..ugh..drama..i hate drama.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I plan to redo my PT focusing on the relationship with Sage, can you guys give me tips on what to do and what to avoid?

For example:

1 - Not having an affair with Jade.
(In my “man whore” PT I think she will help me when I need it if I have an affair with her.)

2 - Get close to Quinn, smoke, hook up?

3 - Tell her about Chad and Troy.

4 - Getting involved with the Pink Rose girls?

(Nicole, Sandy, Lily.)

5 - Tell Heather about Tommy?
(She'll like me, but do I need it?)

6 - Fuck Lily at the HOT's house party?
(I still plan on having as much fun with as many girls as I can, I want to have options when Sage proposes a threesome, maybe Lily isn't going to be an option, but you guys get my point.)

7 - At the Halloween party, cheat with someone?
(I like Riona, but if I have to avoid it, so be it.)

8 - Let the preps join the party?
(Not related to Sage, but in my “man whore” PT I let them in because they have money, and can help Quinn/Lily/Tommy by buying drugs from them, is what I think, and except for having more guys competing for the girls, I don't see a downside, but if my focus is Sage, I don't see anything upside about letting them in either.)

Anything else?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes