Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I repeat: sooner or later we will discover Madame's connection to BADIk's story, who she really is. and it is unlikely to be a pleasant surprise
But don't you find it strange that she is very much a totally optional character then? How would an important turn of events like that fit in when it's absolutely possible to not meet her character in the first place?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But don't you find it strange that she is very much a totally optional character then? How would an important turn of events like that fit in when it's absolutely possible to not meet her character in the first place?
True (y) , although I will remain cautious, since she does appear on the opening segments with the other strippers. But I do hope she is just an optional Troll character:LOL:.

Reactions: TimHawk and Jumbi

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
True (y) , although I will remain cautious, since she does appear on the opening segments with the other strippers. But I do hope she is just an optional Troll character:LOL:.
Well she belongs with the other strippers but that doesn't mean she belongs in the game :D

Needless to say I also hope we'll never see her again, well...seeing is fine just dont give her any lines :D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
DPC does not create a character for nothing.

if you're not in Jill's run you hardly know who Bianca (and all Jill's friends) is, yet still going forward she will find her importance.

Nora was only known to those who had seen her on the "tinder" but then everyone will meet her and she will be a teacher to everyone.

Madame will also have her role.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Everyone has their place and role.
I doubt Madame will be a Major role, but alas she is the Pure DIK affinity bonus.
As in, even if she is part of the main story, the VIP ticket users probably will have another "fuck fuck fuck fuck" moment.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
DPC does not create a character for nothing.

if you're not in Jill's run you hardly know who Bianca (and all Jill's friends) is, yet still going forward she will find her importance.

Nora was only known to those who had seen her on the "tinder" but then everyone will meet her and she will be a teacher to everyone.

Madame will also have her role.
:unsure:
I can see your point but in this case it's a very thin argument. I mean think about it, if you lost to Derek, he refuse the price, the V.I.P ticket, even he refuse it, and you wont meet her in that case either, that's why I always believed She is rather a punshiment, may be for a potential STD for MC :LOL:, but other than that I don't think she is anything more.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
:unsure:
I can see your point but in this case it's a very thin argument. I mean think about it, if you lost to Derek, he refuse the price, the V.I.P ticket, even he refuse it, and you wont meet her in that case either, that's why I always believed She is rather a punshiment, may be for a potential STD for MC :LOL:, but other than that I don't think she is anything more.
Dudes. What's with you and STDs? :ROFLMAO: Stop giving that kind of ideas to the doc, please.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Dudes. What's with you and STDs? :ROFLMAO: Stop giving that kind of ideas to the doc, please.
Dude, He came up with it on his own :LOL: . Trust me, if I would have wrote that Jill scene it would play out something like this.
Jill sucking MC's dick, while Tybalt peek from the window and cry, :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jumbi

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Played AL and got PTSD? Well, here is some creepy shit in BADIK too. It could be an another bad joke / trolling, like how DPC is shitting players, which played AL before. But something tells me that it's not the case.

The only and one moment in AL which highlighted and revealed the fact, that somebody is watching for MC:

ep4_ending1b.jpg

We got all other evidences later, closer to the end of game.

There are 2 particular scenes in BADIK, which have only one such suspicious render in both of whole sequences. All is shown from "outside" and from distance, like somebody is watching:

nJIXGIp.jpg jQAYSHA.jpg

Both times it's done like a somebody's sight through window. For scene posing terms and the point of distance - It's useless, because it's possible to move "camera" 2-3 feet forward and get a similar view and angle for the scene still, but w/o showing any windows.

And the most suspicious scene (imo) is this one:

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

MC returned to DIKs mansion from his home, celebrate his birthday with DIKs and then places his new phone on charge and goes to sleep.
Scene was made via showing us the sequence of renders above, there are no any dialogues, we have to click 5 times to get through it. The original images are too dark to examine anything on them, so I added some brightness in PS.

Script for this part:
Code:
scene ep6_surprise68 with dissolve
mc "(I can think about that tomorrow.)"
mc "(I'm happy things are turning around for the better.)"
scene ep6_surprise70 with dissolve
$ renpy.pause(0.5)
scene ep6_surprise71 with dissolve
$ renpy.pause(0.5)
scene ep6_surprise72 with dissolve
$ renpy.pause(0.5)
scene ep6_surprise73 with dissolve
$ renpy.pause(0.5)
We know that behind the MCs room windows is literally a backyard, some DIKs walks there from time to time, etc. But then it also have absolutely no sense to show all this in a such way and waste a 4 renders for it. If DPC would make an animation - it would be to suspicious and attract additional and unwanted attention. He preferred to make sequence of 4 renders which were dark enough to examine nothing in them.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Played AL and got PTSD? Well, here is some creepy shit in BADIK too. It could be an another bad joke / trolling, like how DPC is shitting players, which played AL before. But something tells me that it's not the case.

The only and one moment in AL which highlighted and revealed the fact, that somebody is watching for MC:

View attachment 2654529

We got all other evidences later, closer to the end of game.

There are 2 particular scenes in BADIK, which have only one such suspicious render in both of whole sequences. All is shown from "outside" and from distance, like somebody is watching:

View attachment 2654561 View attachment 2654562

Both times it's done like a somebody's sight through window. For scene posing terms and the point of distance - It's useless, because it's possible to move "camera" 2-3 feet forward and get a similar view and angle for the scene still, but w/o showing any windows.

And the most suspicious scene (imo) is this one:

View attachment 2654591 View attachment 2654593 View attachment 2654599 View attachment 2654601

MC returned to DIKs mansion from his home, celebrate his birthday with DIKs and then places his new phone on charge and goes to sleep.
Scene was made via showing us the sequence of renders above, there are no any dialogues, we have to click 5 times to get through it. The original images are too dark to examine anything on them, so I added some brightness in PS.

Script for this part:
Code:
scene ep6_surprise68 with dissolve
mc "(I can think about that tomorrow.)"
mc "(I'm happy things are turning around for the better.)"
$ renpy.pause(0.5)
scene ep6_surprise71 with dissolve
$ renpy.pause(0.5)
scene ep6_surprise72 with dissolve
$ renpy.pause(0.5)
scene ep6_surprise73 with dissolve
$ renpy.pause(0.5)
We know that behind the MCs room windows is literally a backyard, some DIKs walks there from time to time, etc. But then it also have absolutely no sense to show all this in a such way and waste a 4 renders for it. If DPC would make an animation - it would be to suspicious and attract additional and unwanted attention. He preferred to make sequence of 4 renders which were dark enough to examine nothing in them.
I honestly think the first 2 photos are just voyeurism and exhibitionist camera angles respectively. The last four pics, That's just a classic example of pareidolia

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes