sampow

May 14, 2023
Remember what Derek said to the MC in EP2. He's going to fuck one of his sisters. Emphasis sisters, plural. Then there was his mother and Neil to choose from. Then in EP4 Derek said so Neil is off the hook for now. Did Derek find sister after all or is Lynette alive. Derek has been proven to have fucked 3 girls in BaDIK. Lynn in EP4 review, Wendy in EP4 and Ashley in EP5 and Ashley maybe still in EP7. No idea if these are sisters from the MC now or not. But it would be possible because the MC never has sex with 2 Girls and Ashley is not canon.

As long as the MC is not intimate with a girl, almost all the girls could be potential relatives of the MC. The exceptions are Josy, Maya, Quinn and Isabella. Their sexual acts with MC are canon. Jill and Sage do not have this canon luxury. Yes I agree so it is unlikely because Jill and Sage are LIs but it cannot be 100% ruled out.
I don't know why I'm responding to this... :unsure:

Derek was semi joking and telling the mc he was gonna fuck one his family members because of the mc potentially fucking Maya. But the mc has no sisters, so he moved onto his mom, but his mom was dead, so all that was left was the mc's dad. 99.99% of people get that it was a joke, and the joke was taken even further by being on Derek's fuck list. Possibly only one person in the whole world has read more into this...

Now, future events can't change the past. Choosing to fuck a girl won't change the fact that she is or is not related to the mc. And, if the mc has the potential to fuck her in the game, we know, therefore, she isn't allowed to be related (Patreon rules).

So yes, the following girls can be ruled out as being related to the mc:
  • Alison (they never fucked, but she's Zoey's mom, and the mc has been fucking Zoey for a while now...)
  • Amelia (being Jill's mom and all...)
  • Ashley (he licked her cunt, I don't think Patreon would tolerate that shit)
  • Becky (blowjob, nice and deep)
  • Brandi (I guess they could be related, can't see the resemblance though...)
  • Camila (you name it, they've done it, at least twice each)
  • Cathy (blow job in the car, big fucking mistake!)
  • Heather (maybe accidentally cumming on her could fly under the radar, I mean we've all done that once or twice amirite, but the Halloween blowjob? No chance of being related now)
  • Isabella (all but anal...)
  • Jade (all including anal...)
  • Jill (will we ever see anal...?)
  • Josy (ahh Josy, too busy fucking her to be related)
  • Kylie (she blew him in the glory hole, Patreon families just don't behave that way)
  • Lana (she's Jill's sister, so not likely)
  • Lily (they're "rolling" pretty hard these days, pretty hard indeed)
  • Madame Rose (I don't want to talk about it... :sick:)
  • Maya (nope, not related, I dunno, due to all the fucking I guess)
  • Melanie (ass fucked at a minimum!)
  • Mona (that one time, in band camp... I mean in the bathroom stall)
  • Nicole (they're practically organising the wedding registry, and they've fucked, a bit)
  • Nora (I doubt it, due to his cum dripping off her face, after he pulled his dick out of her of course)
  • Quinn (they've fucked, a lot)
  • Riona (being Asian, and being ass fucked both indicated not related)
  • Rose (one fuck is all it takes for incest, nope, not related)
  • Sage (already had one surprise relation reveal, plus the mc is balls deep in her tight ass)
  • Sally (I wonder if Patreon would accept that the mc only fingered her in his imagination, I doubt it)
  • Sandy (her fucked ass says nope)
  • Sarah (she's fucked him and she's pimping him out, so no chance)
  • Tara (fucked through a glory hole is still fucked)
  • Tiffani (licked her cunt during the body shots at halloween, she's disqualified from being related)
  • Zoey (they virtually lived together as kids, but they were fucking, not being related!)

And yes, I know, not everyone's mc is such a fucking slut, but it doesn't change that we've only had an influence on what happens in the mc's life once he's reached college (plus a bit of fucking with Zoey before that), we have no influence over his past before that. The butterfly effect only works going forwards, not backwards.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
In this particular dialogue I always go for the normal choice without being rude and Camila likes me and I go all out with her without missing a beat, even Mona mentions something about Camila liking me at the party.
I mean in general. You have to be DIK I think to get most of the interactions (as in fuck her ass scenes) with her, I think.

DarkLords00

Nov 23, 2022
I mean in general. You have to be DIK I think to get most of the interactions (as in fuck her ass scenes) with her, I think.
Not exactly, the only Camilla scene that requieres dik affinity is the toilet threesome with Mona.
You can get all of her others scenes with any affinity, but to get the one on the prep mansion you must ask her about having sex outdoors.

Actually that is one thing I like the most about others route. You can play it as a Massive Chick and still be a total manwhore without the MC being a rude asshole.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
When you go to compliment a girl he just basically says "YOU'RE HOT !!!" I just find that really cringe. also just looking under Maya's skirt every cahnce you get makes me feel like such an asshole and I'm not even a Maya fan. You're basically playing a hornier version of Derk. Also it feels a bit unnaturael seeing MC just become a full DIK so quickly when you know he was bullied all his life.
Well, that is what DIK is. A more serious Derek. He's pretty much the templet for it. And Maya for CHICK.

Any extreme path makes little sense, even a full chick affinity of a guy who forgives everyone and rejects any 'craziness' that comes his way.

In this sense, neutral affinity is the best, although I still find it unnatural (when I have found myself there, it is always because I had chosen rationally several times)
The problem is, Sage was originally supposed to be a DIK girl so many things with her in season 1 is behind DIK choices. So my Sage playthrough was DIK until the end of season 2 when he became Neutral, just before Permanent Affinity set in.

I just realized I have never played a fully Neutral. Does it effect the dialogue much?

By episode 9, we all have got a permanent affinity. And it means exactly that: it is permanent, irrevocable.

If my memory serves me well:

The MC's status if he has a permanent chick affinity can range from massive chick to plain chick .
The MC's status if he has a permanent DIK affinity can range from plain DIK to massive DIK.
The MC's status if he has a permanent neutral affinity can range from plain chick to plain DIK.
I thought CHICK was Massive CHICK to Neutral and DIK was from Massive DIK to Neutral. But I guess I was wrong. But you can make Neutral choices and sometimes, choices can let you make a DIK choice if you are CHICK and vice versa.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I believe he's either dead or in prison, although I'd prefer the latter. It would be more interesting that way IMO. I also think that Buddy betrayed him and is behind his disappearance. Again, that would make it all the more interesting.
Or he's actually Dawe after he had an overdose and lost his mind and memory. After he left the hospital he looked like a new man but kept the same hair and stub. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: sampow

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
Does anyone know if the Triple Tile Trophy on your desk stays there for all of your new playthrough saves, or do you need to complete the 100 turns on every new playthrough save?

sampow

May 14, 2023
Does anyone know if the Triple Tile Trophy on your desk stays there for all of your new playthrough saves, or do you need to complete the 100 turns on every new playthrough save?
It's stored in your persistent file, once won, always there, but only from episode 7 onwards.

Reactions: LMMFAO

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
RioResized2.png

ODE TO BEST GIRL

Ooh my little tattooed one, she's lots of fun.
Not another HOT girl as kawaii, Riona
Order from the restaurant, she's what I want,
You're the only dish I'm gonna buy, Riona
Never gonna stop, give it up. Better than most other HOTs
Gotta keep you safe, away from Quinnie's crazy druggie plots
My-My-My-I-Yi woo!
M-M-M-My Riona

On the balcony we had some fun, you couldn't cum
I wanna have another sober try, Riona
You had a stalker scaring you, but I came through
I caught the loser CUM-petition guy, Riona
Never gonna stop, make you mine. Give you what you need.
You can shut it down, turning tricks just to buy your weed.
My-My-My-I-Yi woo!
M-M-M-My Riona
M-M-M-My Riona

By my bed on Halloween, you got to me
I'll be the one who cheers you when you cry, Riona
On the sofa next to me, you finally see
I'm really a relationship guy, Riona
Gotta make it straight, line it up, fix the crooked frame
Best girl you can find of them all in the DIKish game
My-My-My-I-Yi woo!
My-My-My-I-Yi woo!
M-M-M-My Riona
M-M-M-My Riona
M-M-M-My Riona
M-M-M-My Riona

Ohhhhh My Riona
Ohhhhh My Riona
Ohhhhh My Riona
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The problem is, Sage was originally supposed to be a DIK girl so many things with her in season 1 is behind DIK choices. So my Sage playthrough was DIK until the end of season 2 when he became Neutral, just before Permanent Affinity set in.

I just realized I have never played a fully Neutral. Does it effect the dialogue much?
to my memory there is no special content for neutrals, sometimes they can enjoy the DIK option sometimes the Chick one, but there are no special scenes for them (I am talking about the game not the recent triple options in the major choices)

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
DPC has a real talent writing totally obnoxious and despicable characters. I can't wait for Tybalt to find out what the MC did to Jade.

stifler.gif
...also I'm sightly weirded out that both of them call her mommy.

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
I think to be all in with Quinn you need to take her up on her offer. I could be wrong though.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
So for doing a Quinn and Rio path what do you guys is better?
Taking Quinn's restaurant or not?
The only downside of taking the restaurant is the potential reaction in future episodes of the MGs when the whole thing goes public and they found out that you knew about and used it. There's no downside to using the restaurant when the girls you are going for are involved in the restaurant. So restaurant is the best option for a Quinn and Rio path.

Reactions: Fess1998 and Jumbi

sampow

May 14, 2023
Are you so sure, so that the MC has no sisters? Yes, the MC always says so he doesn't have siblings, but maybe he just doesn't know so he has a sister. But Neil had his fair share of women before Lynette and at the end of EP8 we read that.

Neil: "Haha! Luis! You know, this reminds me of this girl I met last year!"

Again, you take it upon yourself to know what 99.99% of the players are thinking. Such rhetoric does not impress or intimidate me. Likewise, your attempt to "insult" me remains only an attempt. Besides, you should have noticed in the game that Derek does not joke when it comes to the welfare of his sister.

Of course, future events can't change the past, but the past determines the future. The choices in the game lead to multiple endings to the game. Ergo, if the MC did not have sexual acts with Jill or Sage in the past (EP1 to EP9), then she could be related to him in the future (EP10 > X). The Patreon rules would not necessarily be violated because if you read through the Patreon rule, there is a gray area.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DPC loves to give players choices and it takes advantage of Patreon's gray area. DPC himself doesn't want incest and that's fine, that's why he steers us towards it with the choices we make so that there won't be any incest. If the MC does not have sexual acts with Sage and Jill, there could, not must, be an end for the MC where Jill and/or Sage are his sisters. As I wrote in the previous post, I think it is unlikely, but it is theoretically possible.

However, I assume that DPC has a backup for Derek fucks MC sister. Lynn. The girl Derek fucked in EP4. What was Lynette's nickname again? Lynn.
Yeah I'm pretty sure the mc has no living family members other than his dad.

I'm not trying to intimidate nor insult you, but you know yourself that your views and theories go well outside anything else that is posted here. You're literally renowned for it. Hell my eyeball pfp was even chosen with you in mind based on all the fantastical things you see in eye reflections!

But this sentence of yours:

"Of course, future events can't change the past, but the past determines the future. The choices in the game lead to multiple endings to the game. Ergo, if the MC did not have sexual acts with Jill or Sage in the past (EP1 to EP9), then she could be related to him in the future (EP10 > X). The Patreon rules would not necessarily be violated because if you read through the Patreon rule, there is a gray area."

Your "ergo" is "err... no...".

You're suggesting that Sage or Jill's familial relationship with the mc is determined by actions that took place after they were born (i.e. whether they had sex together or not during adulthood). That means we are changing the past (i.e. their familial relationship since birth) based on decisions that occurred after (specifically once the mc became an adult).

At no point are we going back in time to influence decisions (of Neil's or Lynette's) prior to the mc's birth. So affecting who the mc is related to is not part of our scope of control.

Of course, if you're just saying that DPC can pull a fast one, and say it's one story with one history if the mc fucks Jill, otherwise it's a different story with a different history if he doesn't, well I guess he could do that, and he would be heavily criticised for it, because that means anything could change arbitrarily based on any decision. And doing that would undermine the world that DPC has created for us.

Also, currently, there is absolutely no evidence of any decisions in the game changing anything in the past, only the future. Doesn't make it a rule, but doesn't give your theory precedence either.

Your point of the nuance within the Patreon rules is a good one though. Jill could actually turn out to be related to the mc somehow, regardless of their sexual relationship, and once discovering their unintended incestual endeavours, they would stop. That would be a story element, rather than a fetish. But it's a fine line, and being temporarily banned from Patreon would cost DPC 10s of thousands of dollars. So why bother?

Do the restaurant. Do it!

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
the best riona route :
1.Join the restaurant
2.Be on quinn's good side and do all 3 restaurant events to get the three some with her and quinn
3.be Sage's fuck buddy because gives you the option to get riona scene at HOT's
4.Ep.4 at the DIK's party tells riona about the Cathy drama and kiss her.
5.Ep.5Make sure you have money so you pay her and you get her sex scene
6.After you get the new phone she'll text u and be nice
7.I forget what ep it was but she'll text about the stalker problem
8.Ep.7you can sleep with her first but give her the drink she likes and you either pay for her sex scene or get free but two ways.a.hang out with quinn and sleep with all the HOT's who worked with her.She'll give you a freebie then you can choose riona.Riona will tell you that quinn says you can have it for free.b.you just ak to get it for free if you paid her in Ep5
9.help her in the dorm party
10.in the end,you do get a riona moment which was a nice detail and callback to the moment that happened in ep.7

Reactions: sampow
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes