Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
You have to reload from the start of the episode to reroll. I'm not sure if that will be the same going forward. We won't know until we get to plan the party in the enxt episode.

This is a 7.75 multiplier for that layout. I used no cups for beer and I think I think I had to drop the haunted mansion for stories and possibly go to the beer drinking contest rather than shots.

View attachment 2711318
What is the score you get from this 7.75 multiplier? I can't shake the feeling going for max multiplier isn't the best way because of the things you have to give up on the base score.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Funny :KEK: but scene itself looks like a talk with Zoey and breaking a news to her, when MC on some of MG branches. Otherwise I don't see a reason for such facial expression - there're both surprise and sadness from realise she will probably remain only a friend to him. It's a bit strange that they decided to meet in his room to talk, probably on weekday. MC probably, could come back to home on weekend, see his dad and her as well. The most important things they have to discuss is Zoey's life in San Diego and what made her to come back and MCs life in past months, including his love life.
At first I thought that this is the option that opens when choosing "I'm mad with you" in Ep. 9, but then I also thought that this render is from reality where MC is already at the brunch and they are discussing their personal lives seems very real to me.
Her eyes in tears:
IMG_2369.jpg
Chances are MC is telling her he's dating: The hottest girl in college-sorority president /two girls one of them is a lesbian /librarian twice his age /a rich princess /drug-dealer-pimp /divorced stripper with a child.
Today I discussed this moment with a friend and we both expressed hope that Zoey would accept the refusal with dignity and they would remain friends after that. This will be a very powerful marker as her character development.
To be honest, it will be hard for me to refuse her because I like her, and for me such emotional moments is not easy. But I have more than 20 runs and I will have to do it again and again, but her potential route will be my priority. It's intriguing what DPC has in mind for Zoey - after all, many players are obsessed with virtual waifus and will never give up their choice, it must be something really serious and powerful. What is clear so far is that Zoey was conceived from the very beginning.

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
What is the score you get from this 7.75 multiplier? I can't shake the feeling going for max multiplier isn't the best way because of the things you have to give up on the base score.
Using same setup this is my high score NOTE this was edited to get best possible items and 4x 45% happiness on the Diks
my legit PP score is 134901 (top pic) edited PP thumbnails below screenshot0056.png
edited results
screenshot0056.png screenshot0074.png screenshot0075.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
At first I thought that this is the option that opens when choosing "I'm mad with you" in Ep. 9, but then I also thought that this render is from reality where MC is already at the brunch and they are discussing their personal lives seems very real to me.
Her eyes in tears:
View attachment 2711516
Chances are MC is telling her he's dating: The hottest girl in college-sorority president /two girls one of them is a lesbian /librarian twice his age /a rich princess /drug-dealer-pimp /divorced stripper with a child.
Today I discussed this moment with a friend and we both expressed hope that Zoey would accept the refusal with dignity and they would remain friends after that. This will be a very powerful marker as her character development.
To be honest, it will be hard for me to refuse her because I like her, and for me such emotional moments is not easy. But I have more than 20 runs and I will have to do it again and again, but her potential route will be my priority. It's intriguing what DPC has in mind for Zoey - after all, many players are obsessed with virtual waifus and will never give up their choice, it must be something really serious and powerful. What is clear so far is that Zoey was conceived from the very beginning.
I'd say you can rest easy about that, if BADIK has taught us one thing, it's that nothing can stop you from being friends with someone...

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You have to reload from the start of the episode to reroll. I'm not sure if that will be the same going forward. We won't know until we get to plan the party in the enxt episode.

This is a 7.75 multiplier for that layout. I used no cups for beer and I think I think I had to drop the haunted mansion for stories and possibly go to the beer drinking contest rather than shots.

View attachment 2711318
:unsure:, Awfully similar to mine, but I didn't let Jam-Jam to feel himself so great, after all he acted like a bitch during the party.:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2023-06-20 05-26-34-90.jpg
but without the doubt this is the best and easiest overall base layout to play with.

Reactions: always86

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Her eyes in tears:
View attachment 2711516
Well, let's hope she wont turn in to some crazy obsessed ex-girlfriend, who then goes around to ruin MC life. :whistle:

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019

View attachment 2711318
I always go for all activities, so I always Pick the +4$ instead of the no cup for Beer. Max I got was 7.5x but still got S rank so all in all, I'm good! But this is awesome job!

I think the worst layout is when Nick and Jacob are separated...

Reactions: always86

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I always go for all activities, so I always Pick the +4$ instead of the no cup for Beer. Max I got was 7.5x but still got S rank so all in all, I'm good! But this is awesome job!

I think the worst layout is when Nick and Jacob are separated...
Yeah, I don't think that other than getting S rank the score is really matter that much, maybe for some "steam achievement", but who care about that. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: bigdick289

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I decided to play the interlude again to pay attention to Zoey's diary to understand her better, and I took the opportunity to make some corrections in my save, I ended up rewatching this scene, I never understood what she meant by that, can someone who understands explain it to me so I can stop thinking about it? :p

screenshot0001.png

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
I decided to play the interlude again to pay attention to Zoey's diary to understand her better, and I took the opportunity to make some corrections in my save, I ended up rewatching this scene, I never understood what she meant by that, can someone who understands explain it to me so I can stop thinking about it? :p

View attachment 2711894
I think she just means that it would not be a crazy/incredible moment, but basically he could have this kind of experience anytime, it would become as normal as a Monday.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

View attachment 2711894

sampow

May 14, 2023
The most important things they have to discuss is Zoey's life in San Diego and what made her to come back and MCs life in past months, including his love life.
I thought it’d be whether she’s down for anal yet… :unsure:

Well, let's hope she wont turn in to some crazy obsessed ex-girlfriend, who then goes around to ruin MC life. :whistle:
I think she’s too chill to go down that path.

View attachment 2711894
I think she just means that it would not be a crazy/incredible moment, but basically he could have this kind of experience anytime, it would become as normal as a Monday.
Yeah, that’s exactly what it means. A threesome? Yeah, that’s just a Monday. Meaning life with Lily would be a non-stop blast.

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
I am doing a Chick playthrough and pursuing the Josy Maya throuple. Is there any consequences for accepting the Quinn takeout proposition? I can still get to Massive Chick if needed since it takes away just one bar right?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes