Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I just use Sancho's mod and auto complete all the tests...I either cheat then auto if I wanna boost my Dik score or just auto if I want to sub it. Plus you can sell the test scores to the nerds for a cash boost as well... If turning them off still allows stuff like that I would turn those off too but idk if it does...
I love Sancho. When it comes to mods, he is the man. Alas, my devotion to him has waned over the last six months or so. It turns out his mods won't work on Android, because I lack the openGL capabilities.

Reactions: SomboSteel

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Hopefully the throuple can come out in the open in the next episode.
Then the MC could walk to class while holding hands with both of his sweethearts
And who knows,
maybe DPC will set B&R on fire so Bella won't have to worry about that smeggin' handbook, and she can come out in the open about being with the MC and make Jade jealous!
:ROFLMAO:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Does Jacob know anything about the camera(s)? Maybe he turns the cameras off and that's why the camera in Derek's closet is blinking?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or he found the power supply to them and turned them off without knowing what they are. I'm not sure he'd have set himself up with getting filmed fucking or having a threesome with Arieth.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
does anyone know, more or less, when will the next chapter come out?
DPC is taking the next two weeks off and in the last week update we are around 72% done, he has somewhere around 1,000 renders to make he can do about 200 renders a week(I think I saw that number) so if that is true then on renders there is about 5 weeks of work plus there is animations play testing and adding anything he thinks needs to added to the game. So the window starts opening mild or late August into September. But that is my 2 cents.
Hopefully the throuple can come out in the open in the next episode.
Then the MC could walk to class while holding hands with both of his sweethearts
There already a lot of people that know about MC Josy and Maya so yeah they really bad at keeping it a secret

Last edited:

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
After playing the game about eight different times to get on all the paths
I have to be honest I turned the mini games off by the fourth playthrough.
There are only so many times I can take that awful English class.
English and Math are honestly NOT fun and I do wish DPC would replace or alter them. But the others are great. I personally played the party planner multiple times on its own. It's so satisfying.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
After playing the game about eight different times to get on all the paths
I have to be honest I turned the mini games off by the fourth playthrough.
There are only so many times I can take that awful English class.
You lasted that long? I discovered the game right before episode 5 came out. I stopped playing with mini games after the first playthrough.

sampow

May 14, 2023
English and Math are honestly NOT fun and I do wish DPC would replace or alter them. But the others are great. I personally played the party planner multiple times on its own. It's so satisfying.
Yeah I really like the party planning game
I find the party planning game is a little bland, but I can see how it will build up over the next few episodes (hopefully no more than one party per episode at most), and we can start mixing and matching perks to get the best outcome.

I did enjoy the Mansion repair though, because it was appropriate to revisit it multiple times in an episode, meaning it didn't really drag on for way too long. I actually enjoyed it so much that I made it into a standalone. Posted it ages ago, but here it is again for those who missed it and want to spend their free time fixing the mansion all over again. :p

It's probably way bloated (because I didn't deleted absolutely every unnecessary file from the game, so it could probably be a hell of a lot smaller), but what's a couple of GB between friends? :sneaky:

Standalone Mansion Repair Game (MEGA Download)

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
I find the party planning game is a little bland, but I can see how it will build up over the next few episodes (hopefully no more than one party per episode at most), and we can start mixing and matching perks to get the best outcome.

I did enjoy the Mansion repair though, because it was appropriate to revisit it multiple times in an episode, meaning it didn't really drag on for way too long. I actually enjoyed it so much that I made it into a standalone. Posted it ages ago, but here it is again for those who missed it and want to spend their free time fixing the mansion all over again. :p

It's probably way bloated (because I didn't deleted absolutely every unnecessary file from the game, so it could probably be a hell of a lot smaller), but what's a couple of GB between friends? :sneaky:

1st thanks for the standalone had a lot of fun with it.

Will you be doing a standalone for the party planer either after ep 10 or 12?

For some reason I really like The PP mini, and would love not to have to restart and skip through season 3 on and on again.
even with just ep 9 redoing the beginning has become monotonous and then Tab-ing past the ep while fast (in 20 min) will be nuts as season 3 goes on.

Reactions: sampow

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

undoubtedly the only two games that at least the first few times 'entertain', and also integrated unforced into the story

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023

The mini-game of the mansion repair game had cool management, several rounds and really had to plan ahead. So far, the party planning game is some kind of random set of buffs and debuffs that are unclear as to what affects and whether they will. It's pretty weird to me that the minigame only has one round per episode. The player just doesn't have time to level up. Unless as DPC said the party planner will be in season 4 as well.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes