Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
40$ tier for preview
Imagine to pay the price of a Triple-A game every month just to see a few pics. I don't shame anyone who does this. Everybody should do with their own money what they want. Don't get me wrong. It's just hard to understand for me. There're so many good devs who didn't get donations for their work which would help them to get on higher levels with their work.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Imagine to pay the price of a Triple-A game every month just to see a few pics. I don't shame anyone who does this. Everybody should do with their own money what they want. Don't get me wrong. It's just hard to understand for me. There're so many good devs who didn't get donations for their work which would help them to get on higher levels with their work.
Patreon just completely different system. If you are on Steam/ PSN/Origin/other stores buying games, on Patreon you're financing the development. Crowdfunding.
In general, this is entertainment for people with a big wallet.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Too light skin. It's definitely not Bella; her skin is a little darker. It's not clear from the preview if her breasts are big. But it's definitely a big ass. Nora also has a big ass, she has lighter skin. It could be Zoe, by the way
epi_zoey_lewd29.jpg

Reactions: Aramir

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Patreon just completely different system. If you are on Steam/ PSN/Origin/other stores buying games, on Patreon you're financing the development. Crowdfunding.
I know. It's just a thing I don't get. Why funding the big whales? It's like donating a billionaire who wants to be a president so he don't have to use his own money.
In general, this is entertainment for people with a big wallet.
Yeah, I just wished some big wallets would help little devs more so the whole genre would benefit from more good games on higher levels.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes