ttt_

Mar 13, 2019
New here. Is there a way to select only josy relationship in episode 8 finale? Or it's continuous to be J and M?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
This friday:
Announcement
"There will be no status report today. My rigs couldn't process a single animation due to a massive power outage on the second day of my vacation. The batteries were able to work for an hour, but then they ran out of battery power and the PCs turned off. Alas, I have to start everything from the beginning and release of the game is delayed by at least two weeks more.That damn power company, they are hurting my business"
And the fan base status report that can't wait another second....
:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
New here. Is there a way to select only josy relationship in episode 8 finale? Or it's continuous to be J and M?
Welcome.
Unfortunately Josy is tied to Maya and her student loan story, solo Josy is not possible at the moment.
But in Ep.9 there are hints that Throuple will break up in the future, it also remains an open question whether it is possible to reunite with Josy in next Episodes if you didn't manage to follow their route in Ep.4, but in Ep.5 during the dialogue with Derek you chose "I still have feelings for Josy".
This option unlocks additional interactions with her during Season 2, and she will also be present when the MC is considering what girl to choose in Crossroads.

Reactions: ttt_

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Welcome.
Unfortunately Josy is tied to Maya and her student loan story, solo Josy is not possible at the moment.
But in Ep.9 there are hints that Throuple will break up in the future, it also remains an open question whether it is possible to reunite with Josy in next Episodes if you didn't manage to follow their route in Ep.4, but in Ep.5 during the dialogue with Derek you chose "I still have feelings for Josy".
This option unlocks additional interactions with her during Season 2, and she will also be present when the MC is considering what girl to choose in Crossroads.
it would destroy her if Josy and the MC ditch the Throuple to be just a couple, betrayed by the two people closest to her that would be a sadistic choice.

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
I think Vinny is too smart to shoot anyone without being in trouble. But the idea itself is interesting. No one has to be shot, but can also otherwise get into a life-threatening situation where medical help is needed.
Being in trouble he caused, most likely. And I would say he's dumb enough to shoot someone (or get shot).

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Quinn - DIK/Neutral and not in relationship with throuple in ep 6 and Jill in ep 7.
Neutral affinity is a no go for her in episode 6. Only DIK is valid.

is each season standalone or should i just start with season 3 straight away?
You need to download and play seasons 1 and 2 first. At the end of season 2, you will be asked to make a transfer save. You can import this to season 3. The season 3 interlude and episode 9 are standalone and a separate download. Once you have your transfer save after finishing season 2, you can then import it to season 3 from the latter's main menu.

Spoiled by harem games... :cry: :cry:
I, for one, am so sick and tired of harems, incest and all the perversions that are present in so many AVNs. I am now playing another game, a well-rated one that got the 'completed' tag very recently, and man, seriously, there is no comparison possible. It is so fucking boring, so predictable, so unrealistic, so difficult to get interested in any of its characters.

Yes, this game is much better than most others in the genre. My very personal opinion, of course.

it would destroy her if Josy and the MC ditch the Throuple to be just a couple, betrayed by the two people closest to her that would be a sadistic choice.
That would hurt her so, so badly. Absolutely. I don't think she deserves that.

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
How much total playtime is this, I've heard it's long, but just how long?
I started a new playthrough on Jun 17, finished Episode 9 on Jul 5th. Assuming playing ~3h per day, this gives about 50hr...

Some things to note:
  • I have played the game some time ago (before Episode 8) so I had previous experience.
  • IIRC I had to replay part of it because of a decision that made one of the girls unavailable.
  • I spent excessive amount of time trying to optimize some minigames.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That's one of the reasons I would never break up the throuple It would break my heart to see Maya so upset
Plus, I love both girls so much
I think they will make the throuple work.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes